Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude (41473 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by fjjc(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
If this is the case, the government of Mr. Buhari will be seriously blame for this.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by SecretReporter(f): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
J
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by SugarGirl44(f): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Farid24224(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Choski78:
Kai the protest go make sense die

I tell you my brother grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Juanmike(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2022
Real Nigga
Farid24224:
Xvideos ooooo

Abeg which caption I go give the video? grin

Petite ladies shows off in styles!! grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Buje1987(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2022
This government no get time for anybody again. I just wished the Nigerian youths can go on another Endsars2 and we kick against this bad old fools
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by tofolo(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2022
Choski78:
Kai the protest go make sense die
I have been asking of the venue sef... cool
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Bamzyriches451: 11:21am On May 17, 2022
Damn!
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by victorv12(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:

DAILY POST

Let them protest nude if they like. The system have enough shameless men that are ready to rape them in public with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Enumerator(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2022
cheesy
StrongAlphMale:
As expected. This is exactly what Nigeria girls are known for, Ashawo, runs and Oloshoism!

When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Candidlady: 11:25am On May 17, 2022
victorv12:

Let them protest nude if they like. The system have enough shameless men that are ready to rape them in public with no remorse.

So true
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Boyooosa(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2022
They are calling for legal rape
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Farid24224(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2022
Juanmike:
Real Nigga

Yeah man!!! cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by frog12: 11:27am On May 17, 2022
what's wrong with sani ?
let them protest, i get my camera ready grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Sheriman(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2022
Shey you won expect Northern girls to protest in nude nii?? Na Southern girls fit do that one now.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Ofadaman(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
As expected. This is exactly what Nigeria girls are known for, Ashawo, runs and Oloshoism!

When women in Europe protested naked against Ukraine issue, black lives , rising gas prices and other social issues like LGBTQ, gays laws and abortions rights. No one tagged them oloshos, you felt it was a good cause ,now women want to go naked to protest against their right to education, you tag them oloshos

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jennyclay(f): 11:34am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Including Ur sisters!!

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Kilometres: 11:39am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Available women riot says hi
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On May 17, 2022
Reacting, Shehu Sani urged students not to protest naked in order not to create distractions to their main cause.

His tweet read: The nationwide students’ protest over the ongoing universities strike is commendable and should be sustained.

“However,the threats by some female students to protest nude should be shelved, in order not to create serious distractions to the main cause of the struggle.”

finally a protest we can rise up behind

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by NaijaCars4sale: 11:54am On May 17, 2022
Protesting is good, but going Naked is unnecessary
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Alpheus111: 11:57am On May 17, 2022
In this period of ASUU strike, students can learn a wide range of things such as affiliate marketing. Anyone interested can still chat me up on WhatsApp via this number-09033818169. My teaching is free for now.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by shaggy007(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
I saw my polytechnic friend at home yesterday and was like, "bro why are you not in school na?
Baba say na ASUU strike. I come dey wonder. "Wetin come concern Arsenal with top four?

grin Una don abuse Photoshop grin

This is why the elders think we're not serious, because we can make fun of everything grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by ajayiopy: 12:15pm On May 17, 2022
EVEN WITH THE FALLING BOOBS?
ABEG GO AND LEARN A TRADE AND BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.
WHEN NEXT YOU ARE VOTING,YOU VOTE RIGHTLY. GO GET YOUR PVC,IF YOU LIKE VOTE EXPIRED CANDIDATES
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by yelanst(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
Abeg, they should protest nude. And the policemen will also come out nude to disperse the protesting females students. ........Guess what?.........Nude policemen and nude females students will meet at the meeting point ��
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by StrongAlphMale: 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Including sisters!!

Nonsense!!

Poverty has really dealt with you.

Why haven't you answered the questions lots guys keep asking you on this forum? Apart from your over used pussy. What else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2022
Waste of time if you want this strike to end go and block Lagos or Abuja Airport where it will affect Everybody. Only poor people you that Benin express road .
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by StrongAlphMale: 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
Ofadaman:

When women in Europe protested naked against Ukraine issue, black lives , rising gas prices and other social issues like LGBTQ, gays laws and abortions rights. No one tagged them oloshos, you felt it was a good cause ,now women want to go naked to protest against their right to education, you tag them oloshos

Europe is not African, nor Nigerians!

You and I know those girls that wants to protest naked are prostitutes in disguise. What are you protesting for when you know the kind of country you're living in? I dare them to protest and see if they'll not receive widely condemnation. U think Europe is Africa? The sensible ones are busy learning handwork and Skills, while those prostitutes are looking for opportunities to display their assets for their runz and clictocurrency business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.