Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode (33191 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by johnpalmer774(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2022
felucci:
When I first read the headline, I said this man must have been bribed by Northerners but after reading the details, I realized that he was actually speaking the truth. Igbos should be given the presidency first but it is better that it remains in the North if southerners cannot support the fact that is is the turn of the South east. It's unjust for a Yoruba person to be wanting to be president when Igbos have not had their turn and yet they are both in the south. The last time a Yoruba person was president before Buhari, Igbos voted for him because he was q southerner so it makes common sense for Yorubas and Niger Delta a to support the South East this time else power should remain in the North.

You must be from Benin republic or political novice to say Igbo supported Yoruba by voting Obasanjo in 1999, Yoruba made it clear that he Obasanjo was never our candidate Olu Falae was Yoruba candidate under AD but instead you voted for Obasanjo who happened to be candidate of some powerful norther power broker under PDP although I’m not surprised because that’s is the same way you voted against Abiola in 1999 but instead voted for Tofa another northerner so if we are talking about equity and fairness Igbo are not qualified to talk, Mind u if APC decide to sponsor another northerner as Presidential candidate then Yoruba will still provide Vice President because it obvious whoever PDP decide to Sponsor SE&SS are still going to vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by perez100: 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
Fani Kayode is right 100%
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ityP(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Mad man. As a yoruba from the west, anything short of an Igbo president is wicked and they should stop this lie about one Nigeria. There is nothing like that in reality all na mouth. A country where a particular set of people see themselves as be superior to others.

It's the same thing he is saying
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by kolas88(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
BELIEVE FANII-WEREPE @ YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Oplomo: 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
In 2016 I told Ndi yoruba to stop thinking they wiser than everyone else. They called my bluff and continued fooling themselves, thinking that others have their brains shut down while theirs remain working. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by udemzeus(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
True, I agree with you sir
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
sotall:
cool

FFK is right on this one.

Southwest cannot be clamoring for presidency to to return to the South in response to rotational presidency without being fair to the Southeast.

If it is coming to the South , it must be Southeast.

If not, Buhari for third term.

I don't know the west is this greedy.

Gosh
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by nkwoemeka(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
Good one my in-law until we learn our lesson as southerners let it remain in the north
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Mad man. As a yoruba from the west, anything short of an Igbo president is wicked and they should stop this lie about one Nigeria. There is nothing like that in reality all na mouth. A country where a particular set of people see themselves as be superior to others.

When people are saying the southwest are betrayal I used to think it's a joke.

How can they even be thinking of presidency.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:
grin

I no too trust this man because he speaks from both sides of the mount grin grin

Was it not this same man that was canvassing for a president of middle belt extraction?
Now he has changed to IGBOS.
Is there a difference between middlebelt and NC abi you no sabi read?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
The title should be WHY POWER SHOULD REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH DECIDES TO BE FAIR TO THE SOUTH EAST

Hahahahaaha. You get the gist.

The southwest are clamouring for power to be zone to the south through a treacherous mindset.

Let north continue flexing their thing joor
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by nathyx(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
Kindly sir, You are only persuaded by the Northern currencies presently laying in-depth your pocket to utter this non-sense FFK angry
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
Igbos are too sentimental to rule this country. Instead of that, let the country split.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
Nigerians want the best leader

Peter obi is not only over qualified. He has also done his homework and negotiations.

So tell me what makes igbos not ready for Presidency if not greed that want to kill us in the south
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
I have very good Yoruba friends who are brilliant and decent.

But I don't know why the once online are daft and stupid.

Seriously I used to have great respect for that tribe.

But the recent happenings in Nigeria is changing the narrative
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Dotman2210(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
Nobody take this one serious, anywhere belle face
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2022
Heavensent01:
Someone is looking for ministerial job, when you see ffk talking upside down just know his money is getting below APC presidential form

No amount of blackmail we stop the Presidency returning to south, no one in south can stop igbo contestants hence I see no reason for this idiotic thrash

Buhari had represented Northern slot, it's between north and south, not one geopolitical crabs

Omo ale

Cry me a river

It's obvious Tinubu has been rejected by every well meaning Nigerians apart from you folks who are dumb in the brain
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
Hydroxide:
I will prefer Tinubu to be president rather than any aspirant from the North.

Tinubu is retiring after 2023.

Lagos will be taken from him after 2023

Mark this
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Awa la koba yin Ni?

Did the SW force the SE to foolishly put all their eggs in one basket? Ask only PDP for the ticket if you are not a Clown. U want the ticket of ewedu party? Aboki party? Any Igbo who asks for APC's ticket must be a robber just like Orji Kalu who just left prison. Lolz.

So no Igbo person was in apc

What about ngige
Okorocha
Ouk

You guys are looking for a way to be given power.

Let's see how it goes
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by RubyRemillard(f): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:
grin

I no too trust this man because he speaks from both sides of the mount grin grin

Was it not this same man that was canvassing for a president of middle belt extraction?

grin They've given him tuwo and nyarinya grin what else do you expect from a glutton?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Echoban: 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
The title should be WHY POWER SHOULD REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH DECIDES TO BE FAIR TO THE SOUTH EAST

What's SW business with PDP decision?? SE should hold PDP responsible, Cox the only viable candidate from SE is in PDP, is SW controlling PDP again? Is Atiku and Wike from SW. Which kind misplaced priority b this.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ejimatic: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:

DAILY POST

. Is Gowon not from NC?Babangida not from NC?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by WhizdomXX(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
frankpro27:
I will rather support a Northern president than support anyone from the SS or SW
I rather support a south-south or middle belt president than support another radical muslim.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by HeadNigga: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Echoban:

What's SW business with PDP decision?? SE should hold PDP responsible, Cox the only viable candidate from SE is from PDP, is SW controlling PDP again? Is Atiku and Wike from SW. Which kind misplaced priority b this.
you are right
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
See this motherfucker felony.. fuckoff real quick
Bullahville:

stop insulting people you disagree with...that's real backwardness and lack of class
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Heavensent01(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
ikpumbe:

Cry me a river

It's obvious Tinubu has been rejected by every well meaning Nigerians apart from you folks who are dumb in the brain

Tinubu can never be rejected and if you've him as an adopted father I bet you, you will deny the inconsequential thing that birth you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by babajeje123(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2022
Omo ale!
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Arabaincubus: 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
The Southern indiscretion is going to keep supporting the deterioration of Nigeria because of southern insincereity.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 2:23pm On May 17, 2022
Anyone can become the Nigeria president but you should do so with your own game plan, you don’t come and tell Tinubu who has done his planing , the man who worked with Buhari to form APC and delivered south west for APC to unsit a sitting president to leave the party platform for you igbos, who voted PDP, you even claimed it was Yoruba that voted APC to power, why are you now saying the APC Tinubu should abandon his ambition for your own selfish interest?
How can you be insulting Tinubu and then want him to support you? Infact, just mention one Igbo politician who is widely accepted by other ethnic groups

It’s know that you people lack emotional intelligence
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 2:34pm On May 17, 2022
Fani kayode will always support any politicians that will put money in his pocket, forget that guy, nah anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:
grin

Dude he is actually indirectly soliciting for a north (central and/or eastern) candidate. From my experience in Nigerian politics, he already has a candidate (Or candidates) in mind and this statement is just a build up to announce who his true intentions (or intended candidate) I don’t know what any igbo man has ever done to you all to deserve this much hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.