Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode (33192 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
2loadedguy:

There's no suffering, Asiwaju is tested and trusted and he's the best man for the job amongst all the contestants hence for the first time in an election in Nigeria just like in 1993 Nigeria has the best candidate in an election having the best chance of winning.

How can you trust someone that delivers bullion vans of money to his doorstep for elections ? That may even be the least of his questionable actions but let’s start from there. If you are an honest Citizen without any abstract expectation, that Unthrifty display In a poverty central like Nigeria will always ignite infinite questions in your reasoning. All for a president that never meant well for Nigerians. I don’t know what to say, beyond that. I don’t know which of his track records you are talking about that makes him trusted besides his tendency towards nepotism. People like that shouldn’t be considered presidency in this country no more than Atiku. If you support a legacy of bribery, nepotism, favouritism, bloodlessness etc then thats your guy. But if you mean well for this country and hope for positive change you will never look in his direction. I know the world is cynical and politics is dirty but if that’s how you want it to always be, then Tinubu is your guy.

Ultimately you should not talk of positive change, growth or development of this country since all you care about is tribe and region. Don’t say you love Nigeria and don’t mention him as the best candidate ! Tinubu is an extremely corrupt and callous individual. I am not speaking from sentiment only the truth. We can’t move forward if we only look backwards.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Awa la koba yin Ni?

Did the SW force the SE to foolishly put all their eggs in one basket? Ask only PDP for the ticket if you are not a Clown. U want the ticket of ewedu party? Aboki party? Any Igbo who asks for APC's ticket must be a robber just like Orji Kalu who just left prison. Lolz.

Chop your APC ticket then.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by sokera: 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:

Seriously , they are seriously confused like lost goat, the owner of this platform is a Yoruba man but you see them here all the time insulting Yoruba up and down.
You are in Lagos doing your business and nobody is disturbing you, but all you do is criticize everything about your host, you condemned agberos in Lagos which is good but praising Unknown gunmen in the East.
You are raising fund for unknown gunmen
Disturbing northern business in the east.
And still want their support to be president

I have never seen anyone as confused as igbos
Asin … I have never seen such race before … they are what Fulani is to north Nigeria to south Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by wdacharley(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
Thank you very much my brother
frankpro27:
I will rather support a Northern president than support anyone from the SS or SW
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by BJanta: 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You are foolish if this is true from you... Fuckoff felony... Has this nation is concern Yoruba is the backbone of Northern both Hausa / Fulani.. North can't damn shits with Yoruba take it or leave.. if north did anything to betray Yoruba that means some Yoruba support that shits underground. apc ticket is coming to south west coz that's where apc got more during election igbo should go get their ticker frm PDP coz that's where they divert majority of their damn vote...Bleep igbo for disturbing apc for presidential ticket.. that's bullshits.. so Yoruba that voted for apc should just ignore their time to get the apc ticket..

Like father like son. His father was a traitor, that was how his father betrayed Awolowo and Yoruba land in the first Republic and paid dearly for it. As he was among politicians whose lives were waisted by the army in the first coup. The song then was Fani Kayode Dale o bale lo. He cannot behave any better. He's father never was any good. Why did he not wait to fight for the Ibos in PDP?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckoff
BJanta:

Like father like son. His father was a traitor, that was how his father betrayed Awolowo and Yoruba land in the first Republic and paid dearly for it. As he was among politicians whose lives were waisted by the army in the first coup. The song then was Fani Kayode Dale o bale lo. He cannot behave any better. He's father never was any good. Why did he not wait to fight for the Ibos in PDP?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2022
Lol I swear.. they are too dumb..
sokera:
Asin … I have never seen such race before … they are what Fulani is to north Nigeria to south Nigeria
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by gudugudumeje: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
WHAT AN AMBIVALENT submission by FFK? A hypocrite will always be a hypocrite... Like father, Remi like son, Femi.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Putinofrussia: 5:54pm On May 17, 2022
DOA
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 17, 2022
Somebody just gave this one another plate of food.

Only some months ago he was making speeches in Alaigbo that Igbos are being marginalised.

What does he even mean return? Is it not currently with the north?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by backnbeta(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
sotall:
cool

FFK is right on this one.

Southwest cannot be clamoring for presidency to to return to the South in response to rotational presidency without being fair to the Southeast.

If it is coming to the South , it must be Southeast.

If not, Buhari for third term.
FFK is wrong on this one and he is a confirmed hypocrite and a coward. If he truly wants fairness, let him support an Igbo man and stop talking about a NC/NE president because that's not an option! I will support an Igbo president because I know they deserve it...we don't want a terrorist at the helm for now as far as this country is concerned.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 7:07pm On May 17, 2022
Blaqboy23:

You won’t know how foolish you have been till it begins to affect you directly. What do you want from Igbos. Yes they are in Lagos, enduring hardships and injustice.. paying Omoniles, sustaining industry and economy in the west (not to mention other regions). The money is good for you but not the people. Okay. Now, the people want to go you won’t let them. What about, freedom and fairness in government you won’t support them. You just want Igbos to be here, developing your regions so Incase of any crisis you can slaughter them and siphon their investments. Please which northern business is valuable in Lagos compared to that of the Igbos. And which northern business are Igbos even frustrating to start with. I have never seen this level of hatred in my life. How will certain groups of people connive against a particular group to deny them of everything. Why ?
You don’t have to say I’m foolish to make your point, but it’s not like I’m disappointed, I never expected any intelligent response from you apart from insult most Igbo guys are found switching to insult in situations like this, if It was a business discussion, I will give it to you guys but when it comes to emotional intelligence and ability to defend yourself constructively , it’s zero. 0% ability.

Let me ask you a question, in your response you said I’m foolish , that you are the one developing Lagos and other Yoruba States,
Well, you got it all wrong , you think you United Kingdom, Canada and Australia are foolish to be spending so much to make their place comfortable for visitors/ investors?

Well, that’s the same things the Yoruba has done that attracted people all over the world to Lagos , it’s like saying Nigerians in America are the one who developed the country , remember you all ran away from Village people and we accommodated you guys in Yorubaland ,but instead of you to be grateful, you turned around to hunt us down with insults on social media, and it’s not like you are even willing to go back to South East to face the unknown gunmen.

Brother, I will encourage you to show appreciation to everything the yorubas has done to you by welcoming you people after you ran away from Igboland, today every Igbo person dreams in to move to Lagos .
Don’t be ungrateful.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by dododawa1: 7:09pm On May 17, 2022
Am of tired of POLITICANS
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by emmykk(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Guy check it urself... Pls answer my simple question during 2015 and 2019 election in southern region, where did apc won most.. south east & south south & south west?

The north voted for APC most
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2022
Stupidity dey worry you well... I'm asking ur Southern region you are typing rubbish.. nitwit..
emmykk:

The north voted for APC most
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by emmykk(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Stupidity dey worry you well... I'm asking ur Southern region you are typing rubbish.. nitwit..

Who voted most for APC is northern.
In South is the yorubas but it is not by such thinking that is used to determine your next president
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:

You don’t have to say I’m foolish to make your point, but it’s not like I’m disappointed, I never expected any intelligent response from you apart from insult most Igbo guys are found switching to insult in situations like this, if It was a business discussion, I will give it to you guys but when it comes to emotional intelligence and ability to defend yourself constructively , it’s zero. 0% ability.

Let me ask you a question, in your response you said I’m foolish , that you are the one developing Lagos and other Yoruba States,
Well, you got it all wrong , you think you United Kingdom, Canada and Australia are foolish to be spending so much to make their place comfortable for visitors/ investors?

Well, that’s the same things the Yoruba has done that attracted people all over the world to Lagos , it’s like saying Nigerians in America are the one who developed the country , remember you all ran away from Village people and we accommodated you guys in Yorubaland ,but instead of you to be grateful, you turned around to hunt us down with insults on social media, and it’s not like you are even willing to go back to South East to face the unknown gunmen.

Brother, I will encourage you to show appreciation to everything the yorubas has done to you by welcoming you people after you ran away from Igboland, today every Igbo person dreams in to move to Lagos .
Don’t be ungrateful.

Your response is comical � and anybody that looks at this will know that I was justified for insulting you. Which of your so called Land did you make comfortable ? Is it ogun state that is a wasteland ? Or the great city of Ibadan ? Famous for its rusted roofs ? �� Oga If not for Lagos that Was strategically selected by colonial masters as a capital city and commercial hub for obvious geographical recourses (access to the Atlantic) and which has since then been maintained as such by the federal government and investors (mostly the Igbos who you hate so much) which Oduduwa state is As commercially buoyant as Anambra or Abia or even Imo ? Trust me, igbos want to leave, they have been saying it for years but Nigeria won’t let it. It’s just funny.
Now what do you do to make this your so called land comfortable Besides extortion and violence ? What can you boast about with your full chest that you do to make here so comfortable ?
Don’t go anywhere with such declarations ever again ! Igbos are the economic backbone of this country. All the way from the North to the south. You don’t even do shit to develop your own environment *spits* I am not even igbo but where I am from we have a name for yorubas and trust me its accurate and it’s not something I want to express on here.
The rural areas in this Your wonderful city are the worst in the entire country. Totally inhabitable. Come here to talk about village. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by MUAnaZephyr: 9:05pm On May 17, 2022
I knew that after that "BANKROLLING" saga, that this man would soon run mad

SmartGeneral:

DAILY POST

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Okwyjesus(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Your people are the greedy ones.. tell them to go PDP and fight for ticket. Ode

Misinformation against lgbo to promote your region is not flying again.

APC was formed as a merger of ANPP( with Ogbonnaya Onu) as arrow head, Faction of APGA( with Okorocha as arrow head) , CPC( with Buhari as arrow head) and ANC (with Tinubu as arrow head).

Why is SW claiming ownership of APC.

Anywhere May 31st is close already.....
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by CITIBEN(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
Is like this man forgot to take his medication today
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
Lol so igbo will win?
Okwyjesus:

Misinformation against lgbo to promote your region is not flying again.

APC was formed as a merger of ANPP( with Ogbonnaya Onu) as arrow head, Faction of APGA( with Okorocha as arrow head) , CPC( with Buhari as arrow head) and ANC (with Tinubu as arrow head).

Why is SW claiming ownership of APC.

Anywhere May 31st is close already.....
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Hydroxide(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
ikpumbe:

Tinubu is retiring after 2023.

Lagos will be taken from him after 2023

Mark this
I won't vote Tinubu on a normal ground. but I wiil vote Tinubu to any aboki from the North. Power needs to come back south abeg. Enough of this north and their born to rule mentality. Not like they are even contributing anything meaning to the progress of this coutry but rather causing problems and taking us backward.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2022
Hydroxide:
I won't vote Tinubu on a normal ground. but I wiil vote Tinubu to any aboki from the North. Power needs to come back south abeg. Enough of this north and their born to rule mentality. Not like they are even contributing anything meaning to the progress of this coutry but rather causing problems and taking us backward.

Are Tinubu and “Any Aboki” the only presidential aspirants ? We have a credible option in the SE P.Obi, what’s wrong with voting him ?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 10:41pm On May 17, 2022
Blaqboy23:

Your response is comical � and anybody that looks at this will know that I was justified for insulting you. Which of your so called Land did you make comfortable ? Is it ogun state that is a wasteland ? Or the great city of Ibadan ? Famous for its rusted roofs ? �� Oga If not for Lagos that Was strategically selected by colonial masters as a capital city and commercial hub for obvious geographical recourses (access to the Atlantic) and which has since then been maintained as such by the federal government and investors (mostly the Igbos who you hate so much) which Oduduwa state is As commercially buoyant as Anambra or Abia or even Imo ? Trust me, igbos want to leave, they have been saying it for years but Nigeria won’t let it. It’s just funny.
Now what do you do to make this your so called land comfortable Besides extortion and violence ? What can you boast about with your full chest that you do to make here so comfortable ?
Don’t go anywhere with such declarations ever again ! Igbos are the economic backbone of this country. All the way from the North to the south. You don’t even do shit to develop your own environment *spits* I am not even igbo but where I am from we have a name for yorubas and trust me its accurate and it’s not something I want to express on here.
The rural areas in this Your wonderful city are the worst in the entire country. Totally inhabitable. Come here to talk about village. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.

Is this what ojukwu told you? Go and strangle your history teacher , I will bail you.

Your mud gully erosion region was not addressable because you igbos only have small small chiefs a k a Igwe who are not in unity compared to the Sultan and the Alafin , note that Biafra was also land locked land till date , you guys should go already and leave our jobs.
The village people is waiting for you.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Yankee101: 10:43pm On May 17, 2022
Give him food, play music for him and he’ll dance
. …. - Obasanjo speaking about Fani kayode
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by caracas: 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You are foolish if this is true from you... Fuckoff felony... Has this nation is concern Yoruba is the backbone of Northern both Hausa / Fulani.. North can't damn shits with Yoruba take it or leave.. if north did anything to betray Yoruba that means some Yoruba support that shits underground. apc ticket is coming to south west coz that's where apc got more during election igbo should go get their ticker frm PDP coz that's where they divert majority of their damn vote...Bleep igbo for disturbing apc for presidential ticket.. that's bullshits.. so Yoruba that voted for apc should just ignore their time to get the apc ticket..
This oshogbo weed smoker again……

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Hydroxide(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2022
Blaqboy23:

Are Tinubu and “Any Aboki” the only presidential aspirants ? We have a credible option in the SE P.Obi, what’s wrong with voting him ?
what I meant is that as bad as Tinubu, I will still prefer him to any candidate from North. Who wan vote Tinubu before? But power can't remain in the north again. If Tinubu is the only option left for power to return to south, I rather vote for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by saxby(f): 11:56pm On May 17, 2022
This man and sold his soul and brain already, all I'm wondering now is how much he sold it for. lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2022
leisuretym:

Is this what ojukwu told you? Go and strangle your history teacher , I will bail you.

Your mud gully erosion region was not addressable because you igbos only have small small chiefs a k a Igwe who are not in unity compared to the Sultan and the Alafin , note that Biafra was also land locked land till date , you guys should go already and leave our jobs.
The village people is waiting for you.

Lmao grin my guy you already know the truth but you won’t accept it ! Biafra being “landlocked” is the exactly what I pointed out. Out here talking about Alafin and Sultan ! Like they have anything to do with development of industry besides taking bribes. The history is accurate and as you speak it gets more obvious where the problem is coming from. You will get your wish, Biafra shall be established and when that day comes you still won’t have your so called jobs because you are more inclined to your monarchy, idol worshiping, fanaticism, violence and destruction. Every igbo man is industrious and focused on prosperity, I can’t say the same for you. Ranting like an infant ��
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2022
Hydroxide:
what I meant is that as bad as Tinubu, I will still prefer him to any candidate from North. Who wan vote Tinubu before? But power can't remain in the north again. If Tinubu is the only option left for power to return to south, I rather vote for Tinubu.

I like where your mind is at but Tinubu won’t be our last option ! Amen !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.