Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode (33193 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:
Anyone can become the Nigeria president but you should do so with your own game plan, you don’t come and tell Tinubu who has done his planing , the man who worked with Buhari to form APC and delivered south west for APC to unsit a sitting president to leave the party platform for you igbos, who voted PDP, you even claimed it was Yoruba that voted APC to power, why are you now saying the APC Tinubu should abandon his ambition for your own selfish interest?
How can you be insulting Tinubu and then want him to support you? Infact, just mention one Igbo politician who is widely accepted by other ethnic groups

It’s know that you people lack emotional intelligence

You are obviously a mumu and you sound like a hormonal pregnant woman talking about emotional intelligence.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by adebayo987: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:

DAILY POST

this man is a big bug... Since he joined APC, i knew he was a clown with zero integrity! Let the north try it and see how new republics will arise.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Blaqboy23:

You are obviously a mumu and you sound like a hormonal pregnant woman talking about emotional intelligence.

Can you as a Igbo man allow a Yoruba man to run on the platform of Apga as a presidential candidate in the coming elections, that’s even a Ojukwu dead party, can you? Why do you want to rip where you didn’t not sow? As usual you have resorted to insulting because you don’t have sense to defend your ideology.

It’s a shame.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by sokera: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
MadamExcellency:
He said the truth. Yorubas are being greedy with their quest for zonal Southern President while trying to corner it for themselves
you are wrong , did you see yoruba fighting for presidency in PDP ? But they have the right to fight for the presidency in APC because of their contribution to make Buhari president ... let igbo clich d ticket in PDP
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by sokera: 2:46pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:

Can you as a Igbo man allow a Yoruba man to run on the platform of Apga as a presidential candidate in the coming elections, that’s even a Ojukwu dead party, can you? Why do you want to rip where you didn’t not sow? As usual you have resorted to insulting because you don’t have sense to defend your ideology.

It’s a shame.
igbos are hypocrites... as long as the yoruba in PDP are not dragging the presidency with tye igbos in PDP so the yoruba are very reasonable.... but for igbos to say they want presidency in APC is evil
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by sokera: 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
johnpalmer774:

You must be from Benin republic or political novice to say Igbo supported Yoruba by voting Obasanjo in 1999, Yoruba made it clear that he Obasanjo was never our candidate Olu Falae was Yoruba candidate under AD but instead you voted for Obasanjo who happened to be candidate of some powerful norther power broker under PDP although I’m not surprised because that’s is the same way you voted against Abiola in 1999 but instead voted for Tofa another northerner so if we are talking about equity and fairness Igbo are not qualified to talk, Mind u if APC decide to sponsor another northerner as Presidential candidate then Yoruba will still provide Vice President because it obvious whoever PDP decide to Sponsor SE&SS are still going to vote for PDP.
God bless you
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Taroshi(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
The title should be WHY POWER SHOULD REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH DECIDES TO BE FAIR TO THE SOUTH EAST

Lol. You are right.
But, we won't have these many contributions from peeps who didn't read the content if the title was well coined. Hehe.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by leisuretym: 2:59pm On May 17, 2022
sokera:
igbos are hypocrites... as long as the yoruba in PDP are not dragging the presidency with tye igbos in PDP so the yoruba are very reasonable.... but for igbos to say they want presidency in APC is evil

Seriously , they are seriously confused like lost goat, the owner of this platform is a Yoruba man but you see them here all the time insulting Yoruba up and down.
You are in Lagos doing your business and nobody is disturbing you, but all you do is criticize everything about your host, you condemned agberos in Lagos which is good but praising Unknown gunmen in the East.
You are raising fund for unknown gunmen
Disturbing northern business in the east.
And still want their support to be president

I have never seen anyone as confused as igbos
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Ken4Christ: 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
The title should be WHY POWER SHOULD REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH DECIDES TO BE FAIR TO THE SOUTH EAST

The Igbo presidency is not getting frustrations from the south but from the north. The south can allow an Igbo man to be a President but the north will never. So, they are making us feel the problem is coming from the south. It is still a strategy by the northerners to retain power.

What about the Middle belt. Have they had the opportunity to rule this country in a democratic set up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by emmykk(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You are foolish if this is true from you... Fuckoff felony... Has this nation is concern Yoruba is the backbone of Northern both Hausa / Fulani.. North can't damn shits with Yoruba take it or leave.. if north did anything to betray Yoruba that means some Yoruba support that shits underground. apc ticket is coming to south west coz that's where apc got more during election igbo should go get their ticker frm PDP coz that's where they divert majority of their damn vote...Bleep igbo for disturbing apc for presidential ticket.. that's bullshits.. so Yoruba that voted for apc should just ignore their time to get the apc ticket..

Why is it that you guys will see truth and still want rant.

So the north will be queuing then when it come to south it is the south west
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by HeadNigga: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Taroshi:

Lol. You are right.
But, we won't have these many contributions from peeps who didn't read the content if the title was well coined. Hehe.
click bait
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by HeadNigga: 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The Igbo presidency is not getting frustrations from the south but from the north. The south can allow an Igbo man to be a President but the north will never. So, they are making us feel the problem is coming from the south. It is still a strategy by the northerners to retain power.

What about the Middle belt. Have they had the opportunity to rule this country in a democratic set up?
You are right

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly what a lazy minded person would say.

Interesting. What is the truth to you ?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
Typical afonja.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
Guy check it urself... Pls answer my simple question during 2015 and 2019 election in southern region, where did apc won most.. south east & south south & south west?
emmykk:

Why is it that you guys will see truth and still want rant.

So the north will be queuing then when it come to south it is the south west
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:

Seriously , they are seriously confused like lost goat, the owner of this platform is a Yoruba man but you see them here all the time insulting Yoruba up and down.
You are in Lagos doing your business and nobody is disturbing you, but all you do is criticize everything about your host, you condemned agberos in Lagos which is good but praising Unknown gunmen in the East.
You are raising fund for unknown gunmen
Disturbing northern business in the east.
And still want their support to be president

I have never seen anyone as confused as igbos

You won’t know how foolish you have been till it begins to affect you directly. What do you want from Igbos. Yes they are in Lagos, enduring hardships and injustice.. paying Omoniles, sustaining industry and economy in the west (not to mention other regions). The money is good for you but not the people. Okay. Now, the people want to go you won’t let them. What about, freedom and fairness in government you won’t support them. You just want Igbos to be here, developing your regions so Incase of any crisis you can slaughter them and siphon their investments. Please which northern business is valuable in Lagos compared to that of the Igbos. And which northern business are Igbos even frustrating to start with. I have never seen this level of hatred in my life. How will certain groups of people connive against a particular group to deny them of everything. Why ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Scamburster(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You are foolish if this is true from you... Fuckoff felony... Has this nation is concern Yoruba is the backbone of Northern both Hausa / Fulani.. North can't damn shits with Yoruba take it or leave.. if north did anything to betray Yoruba that means some Yoruba support that shits underground. apc ticket is coming to south west coz that's where apc got more during election igbo should go get their ticker frm PDP coz that's where they divert majority of their damn vote...Bleep igbo for disturbing apc for presidential ticket.. that's bullshits.. so Yoruba that voted for apc should just ignore their time to get the apc ticket..
Too much noise, but you would soon understand.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by 2loadedguy: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I may consider the SS, because they have really only been there for just 5 years.

But I will rather vote for a goat, than bring in Tinubu.

Tinubu will soon learn a brutal political lesson from the SS and SE
There's no lesson to be learnt, Tinubu will win the APC primaries by a landslide and become Nigeria's president next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Scamburster(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
2loadedguy:

There's no lesson to be learnt, Tinubu will win the APC primaries by a landslide and become Nigeria's president next year.
Self deceitful arrogant.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
ikpumbe:

So no Igbo person was in apc

What about ngige
Okorocha
Ouk

You guys are looking for a way to be given power.

Let's see how it goes

What did they bring to the table? How on earth did Atiku get almost 85% votes from the east when they are around? It's clear that Ibos will not vote APC cos they have sold their souls to PDP so, why on earth should APC commit Political suicide by fielding an Easterner?
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2022
2loadedguy:

Lmao you are praying for another 4-8years of suffering. I am laughing but it is not funny. The only humour there is that if you have your wish, you and your family will face the repercussions and it will be the opposite of what you are expecting.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by ikpumbe(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2022
Heavensent01:

Tinubu can never be rejected and if you've him as an adopted father I bet you, you will deny the inconsequential thing that birth you

The problem with dummies like you is that you think everyone on NL is like your poverty striken family.

My brother we have started eaten before meeting.

If I tell you my family in Nigeria you might be forced to eat your words.

Not every family steals to become rich.

It's not your fault. Your parents are heavily poor
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Blaqboy23(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2022
leisuretym:

It’s a shame.

The problem with you all is that everything needs to be tribal about you. Now APC belongs to Yoruba ? It’s not enough that you are trying to personalise the position of presidency. I see why now. You project that an Igbo man running in both APC and PDP will automatically deliver presidency to the SE. I commend you calculations at least. But my question is, why are you so afraid of a having an Igbo president ?

Also. I am not Igbo. I am a Proud Boki man From cross river state. So if you are going to take a swing at me tribally, I want you to be accurate.

I am just a Nigerian who has seen enough to know that we must be fair in all we do and say.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by onuman: 4:15pm On May 17, 2022
sotall:
cool

FFK is right on this one.

Southwest cannot be clamoring for presidency to to return to the South in response to rotational presidency without being fair to the Southeas
If it is coming to the South , it must be Southeast.

If not, Buhari for third term.

Tinubu's SW APC is bent on having a northerner to succeed President Buhari.
Tinubu knows that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2022
No noise in this. South west is getting the presidency ticket. So fuckkk you..
Scamburster:

Too much noise, but you would soon understand.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by 2loadedguy: 4:23pm On May 17, 2022
Blaqboy23:

Lmao you are praying for another 4-8years of suffering. I am laughing but it is not funny. The only humour there is that if you have your wish, you and your family will face the repercussions and it will be the opposite of what you are expecting.
There's no suffering, Asiwaju is tested and trusted and he's the best man for the job amongst all the contestants hence for the first time in an election in Nigeria just like in 1993 Nigeria has the best candidate in an election having the best chance of winning.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Okwyjesus(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:

No need for noise GREEDY NEBOR, primary election is just less than 2 weeks. Politics 101 is loading.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by biggie73(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
APC, stop accepting every Mufus into your folks.
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Morenikeji090(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2022
Your people are the greedy ones.. tell them to go PDP and fight for ticket. Ode
Okwyjesus:

No need for noise GREEDY NEBOR, primary election is just less than 2 weeks. Politics 101 is loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by wdacharley(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
You are selfish and insensitive... The igbos voted the yourubas and the South South and you cannot payback when it is their turn
Morenikeji090:
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Charly68: 5:03pm On May 17, 2022
Is FFK trully on substance abuse ..? Thinking backward as a PHD holder is a sign of mental problem somewhere
Re: 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode by Heavensent01(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2022
ikpumbe:

The problem with dummies like you is that you think everyone on NL is like your poverty striken family.

My brother we have started eaten before meeting.

If I tell you my family in Nigeria you might be forced to eat your words.

Not every family steals to become rich.

It's not your fault. Your parents are heavily poor

online billionaire what's your Worth? so you never steal or take what doesn't belong to you in your life, igbo guy for that matter

continue deceiving yourself like ipob terrorism denial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.