Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot (10205 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by antonion(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2011
here are some of the South African Babes at the Club in Durban Last weekend . wow what a place to be.

Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by sistajay(f): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2011
Ok poster. . . . . . don't get burnt!!
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MrsChima(f): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Sista Jay! You are so bad! grin grin

Make sure you check for the adam apples! lipsrsealed
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MMM2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
op
re u a love-vendor? angry
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MMM2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2011
op
re u a pi-mp? angry
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by 9dynasty(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
seriously the girl on the far left at the first picture had AIDS written on her a'ss - no kidding angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by SarahMaria: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
you can not see if somebody have got HIV.

The girls are sweet but the look is not everything wink
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Tswana: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
Just because he mentioned south african you had to came up with aids
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by SarahMaria: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
i think because they have a huge hiv rate there undecided
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by SAGoddess: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
Tswana:

Just because he mentioned south african you had to came up with aids

Don't mind them Tswana, some act like AIDS is our problem alone until they start dying from "witchcraft"
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2011
LMAO@ SA Goddes, grin
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
SA Goddess:

Don't mind them Tswana, some act like AIDS is our problem alone until they start dying from "witchcraft"

or Bad JuJu lipsrsealed
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Goldieluks: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
They smell of AIDS,no offiense.
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked (jumps in my hoopie and drives off before the bomb explodes)
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Cuteobi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2011
ITS GETTIN' HOT IN HERE!
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Jackieugo(f): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Wifey material!

[size=2pt]</sarcasm>[/size]
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
SA chicks re hot, nice shaped but their accent is kinda hilarious
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Koolking(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
Are they South African Chicks in the club or South African A.s.h.i.e.s in the club.

Pls, clarify
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by pleep(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

They smell of AIDS,no offiense.
Can you guys stop talking about that jeez  angry

Magically those girls arn't attractive anymore thanks!  tongue
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by stagger: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
I personally would not touch any one of them. I do not find them attractive. They look more like ashes to me, and I can tell that two of them look like they have HIV.

A doctor friend of mine who works with one of these HIV programs told us when we were arguing one day that he did a study of 5,000 Nigerian and SA ashes.

The HIV rate was 49% in the Nigerian ashes, and 90% in the SA ashes. Partly to blame is the combination of Mbeki and the SA health minister then who said HIV was a phantom imagination and was not the cause of anything called AIDS. Those kind of statements make people complacent and not careful, so it is not surprising that many here (including myself) will find it hard not to believe that one of those girls there must be carrying something.

OP, shine ur eyes o! shocked
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Breeze5000: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
Na pant dem dey wear go club? Abi na strip dancer the first one be?
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Esinwaju: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
The third girl in the first picture is VERY DOABLE.
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Advocator: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2011
Esin waju:

Is there any chick that isn't f-u-c-k-able?
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2011
^^ The First babe on the Left,like she got a tooth problem or sumtin
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Pweety4me(f): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2011
@Poster they aitte, seen better SA looking ladies.
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2011
besides i'd rather keep my stuff to myself,after sharing a room with an AIDS patient,its not something i wanna go thru,it was damn scary that i had to discharge myself without doctor's order, Zipping up till Marriage grin
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Esinwaju: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

Is there any chick that isn't f-u-c-k-able?
Do you find every chick attractive?
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by stagger: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2011
pc guru:

besides i'd rather keep my stuff to myself,after sharing a room with an AIDS patient,its not something i wanna go thru,it was damn scary that i had to discharge myself without doctor's order, Zipping up till Marriage grin

What is so scary about it? I had a worker who was HIV +ve for five years before she left to re-marry. Till date, I was the only one who knew of her status because I was paying for her drugs and that of her baby. So I do not know what the big deal about sharing a room with an AIDS patient is.

Where you exposed to body fluids? NO. So why the goose bumps?
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by MissTSA: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ignorant lot, lipsrsealed
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by Tswana: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Reason been the world knows about our high rate of hiv is because we are not in denial we go for testing and professional medical advice not to baba to give you grass that's growing behind his house
Re: South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot by 9dynasty(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
Esin waju:

^^i agree but look at the one by the far left with a dark pink or red pant. . .my pr1ck nor go stand oh. . fear nor go let me let am do give me Mouth Action self make e nor chop my pr1ck. . grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. / Hot Dudes In Bed / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.