Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender (1652 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
When we tell unintelligent sheeps here that propaganda runs deep in the vein of western media they slavishly lament and insist on following the narrative set aside by Their slave masters.
Even us westerners can discern what is true or wrong and don't trust Thier narrative but some runts on nairaland bereft if intelligence and common Sense do as Thier told

The azov battalion has started surrendering to Russian forces since yesterday, about 350 Azov members were evacuated by Russia into Thier controlled territory.

But this is how Western media reports it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2022
Notice how they're avoiding to use the word SURRENDER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
If you still don't get the level of lies and unprofessionalism this people perpetrate till now, you're more foolish than you think

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2022
Exactly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
See

3 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Starwhite: 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
What do you expect from their comedian president. Imagine they accomplish mission by losing moriupol control. They see winning 1k and losing 100k as winning. I see Ukraine in debt of 40billion dollar soon because those lend lease weapon will be destroyed an they will still pay the US

9 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by DerrickzB: 2:59pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam, BritishNaija, VictorUSA and opolopolobia abi na Wetin be him name!!! I hope this opens your eyes to the western lies and propaganda!!! I know you guys will still shake heads but I leave u to your lies you feed on and spread!!

9 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by seunny4lif(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Right now, Azovstal has assembled dozens of buses, military police, a lot of military equipment. There are also ambulances, including reanimobiles. The column stretched for several hundred meters. Just from there, the surrender is to be large-scale.

Around 3K Ukraine troops and foreign fighters.

11 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
Some of the neo Nazi wifes even met with the Pope to see to Thier husband release .
The whitewashing of Nazis is real

7 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
seunny4lif:
Right now, Azovstal has assembled dozens of buses, military police, a lot of military equipment. There are also ambulances, including reanimobiles. The column stretched for several hundred meters. Just from there, the surrender is to be large-scale
I heard about 1900 of them are expected to SURRENDER

4 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
They call it evacuation, apparently Russia is helping Ukraine evacuate it's soliders int Russia controlled territory.
You can't make this shit up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2022
Some of Thier biggest radio station bragged about how they will never surrender.

7 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2022
Only aljazera is telling the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2022
HENCEFORTH, the definition of SURRENDER has been changed by the west it now Means a completed combat mission followed by an evacuation to the enemy side.
So any ukraine soldiers that surrenders to Russia will be seen as evacuation in the west grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
Even after all This, brainwashed high school dropouts on nairaland will still not see the light,they are Just too slow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
shogsman:
HENCEFORTH, the definition of SURRENDER has been changed by the west it now Means a completed combat mission followed by an evacuation to the enemy side.
So any ukraine soldiers that surrenders to Russia will be seen as evacuation in the west grin grin
Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
LMAO grin

Putin minions celebrating surrender of a 4 square miles plant

shogsman:
Some of Thier biggest radio station bragged about how they will never surrender.
No mind them,Dem no know wetin Dem jam den

6 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:15pm On May 17, 2022
shogsman:
Some of the neo Nazi wifes even met with the Pope to see to Thier husband release .
The whitewashing of Nazis is real

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:16pm On May 17, 2022
grin

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by dapoRead: 3:21pm On May 17, 2022
The empire of lies will never stop telling lies. The west has lost it jooo. I don't even bother to check any of their propaganda out..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:21pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by seunny4lif(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2022
shogsman:

I heard about 1900 of them are expected to SURRENDER
❗️Italian Eni, the first to officially announce the opening of two accounts with Gazprombank to pay for Russian gas, said that this does not contradict existing sanctions against Russia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Detuner: 3:28pm On May 17, 2022
I wonder oo, even Naija news media like Channels TV said Ukrainian soldiers "evacuated" after end of combat mission, Imagine

Naija media are now full time mouth piece of Western media propaganda. I wonder how much they are being paid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:30pm On May 17, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
Detuner:
I wonder oo, even Naija news media like Channels TV said Ukrainian soldiers "evacuated" after end of combat mission, Imagine

Naija media are now full time mouth piece of Western media propaganda. I wonder how much they are being paid.

That is what slavery does to someone my brother,it is pathetic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

grin grin
The fact that you share the same pics like a billion times on this platform shows you have zero tangible evidence, how about you focus your attention on your yoruba land seen as how your kind is not welcomed in the west and you will never be granted visa no matter how much you slave like your forefathers

7 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
Detuner:

Na dat one pain you,look at seun who has turned into a little b!tch for Western propaganda,he will never push this to FP but any foolish unverified anti Russia news like ghost of Kiev peddled by his high school dropouts users like igbofam boom it's already of FP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Discombulator: 3:38pm On May 17, 2022
Slavery is a strong shit, many Nigerians are still slaves to the west it's in their blood, a perfect example is how the owner of this platform sheepishly push anything anti Russia and china to Fp but will never push news like this to FP. I am embarrassed for them

9 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:38pm On May 17, 2022
Babapyro:

[s]The fact that you share the same pics like a billion times on this platform shows you have zero tangible evidence, how about you focus your attention on your yoruba land seen as how your kind is not welcomed in the west and you will never be granted visa no matter how much you slave like your forefathers[/s]
You are pained Putin arse leaker.

My mission is accomplished on this thread.

Cry like a little b!tch grin

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

You are pained Putin arse leaker.
The slavery in your blood is thick hahahaha,you would sell your mother to serve a white man,this is how much you mean to your masters .
Please don't ever stop slaving keep proving me right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
Babapyro:

The slavery in your blood is thick hahahaha,you would sell your mother to serve a white man,this is how much you mean to your masters .
Please don't ever stop slaving keep proving me right
Your gay skin head partners and below grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Killer Schoolgirl: Facing Jail And Weeping In The Dock, The Teenager Who Bought Knives And Used / BREAKING: 90 Dead, 1,154 Wounded In Turkey Coup - Graphic Photo / Obama Headed Straight To Golf Course To Celebrate His First Day As A Civilian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.