Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender (1680 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 3:29pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
Utensil ? You Asians eat with stick grin;

black guy eat hotpot with bare fingers, in china.

see the civilized human beings at the background ?

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Slowpoke pulling out dumb individual cases,if that were the case we will run out of breath if we start naming the westerners that come to Nigeria to deplete your resources and treat you like slaves, one american man even fed a girl like you to his python recently,or is it the one who beat his wife to death
you are sick so you want me pull out cases from your country too?

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
do you remember this or they don’t teach history in communist enclaves ?
Nigeria is already going through another enslavement as we speak.

Even kids unborn in Nigeria are already indebted to communist China

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
grin
igbesachick:

black guy eat hotpot with bare fingers, in china.

see the civilized human beings at the background ?
Chinese guys with their chopsticks

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 18, 2022
Walkee:
agreed ceasefire with whom? Since when did defeated and battered soldiers negotiate the terms of their surrender? Defeated soldiers surrender unconditionally or die. The fool Zelensky is claiming the defeated Azov that surrendered are being evacuated by Ukrainian army. Lol people that are being transported in prison vehicles to prisons in Rostov. Lol

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1526683778868977666?t=uyuu6xPLGcLCgcxTbStbzg&s=19
If you want to mention, Come with facts so i can reply, cease fire was negotiated and agreed that the soldiers will be transported over to the seperatist controlled area.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 3:56pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
say hi to the other two Chinese criminals there

10000 black prisoners in a single prison in china. they are paraded, doing morning exercises.

how many black rapists , drug dealers,
murderers illegally stay in china ? considering. you say only a few come to china. then the percentage of criminals are high .

13% blacks done 58% crimes in usa.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 4:00pm On May 18, 2022
BritishNaija:

If you want to mention, Come with facts so i can reply, cease fire was negotiated and agreed that the soldiers will be transported over to the seperatist controlled area.
lol I honestly thought you were smart. How do you negotiate when you are soundly defeated and your only options are either unconditional surrender or death?
Russia started using thermite bomb on Azovstal on Sunday they had no choice but to surrender unconditionally. How do you negotiate to surrender into your enemy prison? Jeeez are you seriously this dull? I'm honestly disappointed and ashamed. Russian Parliament are about passing a law to recognise Azovs as a terrorist group. Was that part of the negotiations? Lmao omo I no fit laugh sef
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

Nigeria is already going through another enslavement as we speak.

Even kids unborn in Nigeria are already indebted to communist China
we won’t pay those loans. Soon the country will either change their name or split into five parts.. let’s see who will pay those bad debts.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2022
tongue
igbesachick:

which one is most desirable? go ask your black boyfriend. he can see, and masturrbate, but dont rape.. rape is death panelty in china .

you seems obsessed with my pictures angry.. I don’t Chinese with 2inch Pneis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 5:12pm On May 18, 2022
igbesachick:

10000 black prisoners in a single prison in china. they are paraded, doing morning exercises.

how many black rapists , drug dealers,
murderers illegally stay in china ? considering. you say only a few come to china. then the percentage of criminals are high .

13% blacks done 58% crimes in usa.
that’s because we see China as our gulag.. we send off our criminals to China to hustle..

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2022
Walkee:
agreed ceasefire with whom? Since when did defeated and battered soldiers negotiate the terms of their surrender? Defeated soldiers surrender unconditionally or die. The fool Zelensky is claiming the defeated Azov that surrendered are being evacuated by Ukrainian army. Lol people that are being transported in prison vehicles to prisons in Rostov. Lol

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1526683778868977666?t=uyuu6xPLGcLCgcxTbStbzg&s=19
you just run your mouth.. they have been swapping prisoners ever since..
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 9:03pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
you just run your mouth.. they have been swapping prisoners ever since..
lmao Russian Parliament made it clear that Azov are a terrorist group and will never be used in a prisoner swap. Normal Ukrainian soldiers might be swapped but Azov are either getting hanged or spending the rest of their lives in prison

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1526820342764814336?t=pKd-53k8jvfKhZB4hjDdJg&s=19

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 8:27am On May 19, 2022
leofab:
that’s because we see China as our gulag.. we send off our criminals to China to hustle..

your cousins were lynched by the whites. but you still kiss the asss of the whites today .

pathetic to you .

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 8:33am On May 19, 2022
leofab:
:Pyou seems obsessed with my pictures angry.. I don’t Chinese with 2inch Pneis

gay are killed in africa while gay enjoy full human rights in the West and east asia.

check these 2 bkacks kill a gay. and the gay carnival in asia gay pride.

you black guys kill some one, and you think you are doing a good thing. WTF ?

pathetic to you . all the fair skinned races are gay friendly.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2022
Walkee:
lol I honestly thought you were smart. How do you negotiate when you are soundly defeated and your only options are either unconditional surrender or death?
Russia started using thermite bomb on Azovstal on Sunday they had no choice but to surrender unconditionally. How do you negotiate to surrender into your enemy prison? Jeeez are you seriously this dull? I'm honestly disappointed and ashamed. Russian Parliament are about passing a law to recognise Azovs as a terrorist group. Was that part of the negotiations? Lmao omo I no fit laugh sef
You don't have sense from what I can see already, you source of News starts and end on nairaland. Agreement was reached, I don't
do propaganda and I wonder how i missed you mentioning my moniker.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 8:33pm On May 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

You don't have sense from what I can see already, you source of News starts and end on nairaland. Agreement was reached, I don't
do propaganda and I wonder how i missed you mentioning my moniker.
lmao. What agreement? Russia vehemently deny any agreement in fact their parliament passed a law banning any form of swap deal involving Azov. They surrendered unconditionally. Almost all news media has been scampering for ways to deny it, calling it "evacuation", "end of combat mission" etc Russia clearly stated that it is an unconditional surrender which makes perfect sense considering the fact that Azov were basically buried alive otherwise. Russia have always announced any ceasefire or agreement on their official handle on Twitter, where did they announce this?
Ukraine lying to save face and you brainlessy gulp it.
The agreement involved being sent to Russia to be tried as Nazi war criminal?

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2022
Walkee:
lmao. What agreement? Russia vehemently deny any agreement in fact their parliament passed a law banning any form of swap deal involving Azov. They surrendered unconditionally. Almost all news media has been scampering for ways to deny it, calling it "evacuation", "end of combat mission" etc Russia clearly stated that it is an unconditional surrender which makes perfect sense considering the fact that Azov were basically buried alive otherwise. Russia have always announced any ceasefire or agreement on their official handle on Twitter, where did they announce this?
Ukraine lying to save face and you brainlessy gulp it.
The agreement involved being sent to Russia to be tried as Nazi war criminal?

You are mugu, a confirmed one,the video of Russia minister of defence confirning the agreement is on Russia telegram. You just open you mouth and type anyhow, I don't subscribe on propaganda and you should know that. Except you are Russia minister of defence.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are mugu, a confirmed one,the video of Russia minister of defence confirning the agreement is on Russia telegram. You just open you mouth and type anyhow, I don't subscribe on propaganda and you should know that. Except you are Russia minister of defence.
do you even have a brain? What was the agreement? Accepting their surrender with assurance not to shoot them at sight can still be claimed to be an agreement. You claimed it was a preagreed evacuation which is just Ukrainians lap dogs talking point. Where's the videos of Russian minister saying it was a preagreed evacuation?

Only 80 are wounded out of the 1730 soldiers who have surrendered as of today. They agreed to take and treat the wounded. That's not the topic here, we're talking about the 1600 soldiers who surrendered unconditionally
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
Walkee:
do you even have a brain? What was the agreement? Accepting their surrender with assurance not to shoot them at sight can still be claimed to be an agreement. You claimed it was a preagreed evacuation which is just Ukrainians lap dogs talking point. Where's the videos of Russian minister saying it was a preagreed evacuation?

Only 80 are wounded out of the 1730 soldiers who have surrendered as of today. They agreed to take and treat the wounded. That's not the topic here, we're talking about the 1600 soldiers who surrendered unconditionally

If you want me to send your link to the video, you have to pay for my service since you denied it in the first place. Negotiate was reached and Ukraine asked his soldiers to back down.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 9:53pm On May 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

If you want me to send your link to the video, you have to pay for my service since you denied it in the first place. Negotiate was reached and Ukraine asked his soldiers to back down.
lmao you are so dumb it's actually hilarious. Negotiation with whom? Yes Russia agreed to take the wounded. If you show me a video where Russia confirm they negotiated with Ukraine and Ukraine told Azovs to back down I swear to god I will transfer you 50k if you fail to provide the video just know that you will have to deactivate this your account because I will curse and insult you throughout your stay on this forum.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2022
igbesachick:

your cousins were lynched by the whites. but you still kiss the asss of the whites today .

pathetic to you .

and you Also want to lynch the Japanese while you support Russia to lynch ukraine. Double standard
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2022
igbesachick:

gay are killed in africa while gay enjoy full human rights in the West and east asia.

check these 2 bkacks kill a gay. and the gay carnival in asia gay pride.

you black guys kill some one, and you think you are doing a good thing. WTF ? Is your anus leaking ?

pathetic to you . all the fair skinned races are gay friendly.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 12:15am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=leofab post=112993292][/quote]

you think chinese men love you black cvnt ? hahahahhh

no offence, but , in chinese eyes, you are animals, and it is exciting to have sex with animals, so, they will fvxk you and tell their friends.

chinese men love chinese girls.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 12:21am On May 20, 2022
leofab:
and you Also want to lynch the Japanese while you support Russia to lynch ukraine. Double standard

chinese gay bar. you guys need to "evolve " for 2000 morwe years before you are as civilized as asian and caucasian

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 12:35am On May 20, 2022
Walkee:
lmao you are so dumb it's actually hilarious. Negotiation with whom? Yes Russia agreed to take the wounded. If you show me a video where Russia confirm they negotiated with Ukraine and Ukraine told Azovs to back down I swear to god I will transfer you 50k if you fail to provide the video just know that you will have to deactivate this your account because I will curse and insult you throughout your stay on this forum.

You keep Typing like the Dumb you are, I won't be the one sourcing for News for you, I have to now be making it difficult for you guys till your receive sense, If you want link, you have to start paying. It's now pay as you go.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 12:38am On May 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

You keep Typing like the Dumb you are, I won't be the one sourcing for News for you, I have to now be making it difficult for you guys till your receive sense, If you want link, you have to start paying. It's now pay as you go.
lol shameless liar. Show me the video and collect 50k. Ignoramus.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 12:56am On May 20, 2022
Walkee:
lol you are a fool and have agreed that I will curse you throughout your stay on this forum. You lost. I swear you are a gullible mugu. I will insult you every morning and evening until you deactivate your account. Goat
Prove your initial lie and collect 50k goat show where Russia confirmed they had agreement with Ukraine for Azov to lay down their arms. Fool
You really don't have sense at all thinking I care if your insult from your birthday till your death, I can get you banned with just a pm, But I do love to see your cry all day. You want the link? It's now pay as you go.
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 2:44am On May 20, 2022
leofab:

africa pride 2022

chinese not only crush down the blacks, chinese also crush the whites.

finally, blacks get equal treatment of whites.

feel proud, my african sis.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 7:51am On May 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

You really don't have sense at all thinking I care if your insult from your birthday till your death, I can get you banned with just a pm, But I do love to see your cry all day. You want the link? It's now pay as you go.
goat. Shameless liar
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 8:30am On May 20, 2022
Walkee:
g

I'm enjoying your tears, cry me more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff / The Truth About Donald Trump. / Stop It B! Pay Your Fuc***g Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.