Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender (1689 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by shogsman(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
On a serious note Who knows if that was his grandfather being used as a stool grin grin might explain a lot

6 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Igbofam: 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
See how they are all gathered on this thread throwing a mourning fest among themselves as they chant igbofam igbofam igbofam on every post as If their lives would only make meaning whenever they mention my moniker grin cheesy

Una no go comot my name from una mouths? Abi na so I dey give una nightmare reach? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:
See how they are all gathered on this thread throwing a mourning fest among themselves as they chant igbofam igbofam igbofam on every post as If their lives would only make meaning whenever they mention my moniker grin cheesy

Una no go comot my name from una mouths? Abi na so I dey give una nightmare reach? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem gay Putin arse leakers like to mastubate on each other in celebration over victory of a 4 square mile plant grin

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:
See how they are all gather above throwing a mourning fest among themselves as they chant igbofam igbofam igbofam on every post as If their lives would only make meaning whenever they mention my moniker grin cheesy

Na your papa and his forefathers be that,how refereshing it must be that they were slaves,died a slave and you too has inherited that trait and become a slave yourself angry grin grin your forefathers wailing right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Discombulator: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

This is what your young master used to slaughter your kind like animals while recording it on Saturday I'm Buffalo.
You know what's worse than a slave, a slave without dignity or self worth,that is what you both are grin
Slave pro max

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Igbofam: 3:51pm On May 17, 2022
See the way they are badly craving my attention even though I did not directly reply to any one of them grin cheesy

Na una papa I be for hia.

Insecure lot who only gain relevance when I appear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:54pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:
See the way they are badly craving my attention even though I did not directly reply to any one of them grin cheesy

This is what slaves like you are Worth In the west
So I'm curious this your parents really thought you to serve white people because you're beneath them or it's just Stockholm syndrome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

I plan to do topic on you very soon on the true extent of slavery I might need information about your bloodline cos you're slaves true and true and such degree of slavery is difficult to come by.
The topic is going to be about a jobless slave boy who hails from a country colonized and turned into slaves by the west for decades looting, raping and killing millions of his people before giving them independence in Thier own country a couple decades later.
Fast forward to today the boy still the slave that he spends every minute of his life defending a neo Nazi country which sees people like him as Worth less than animals and not fit to be in the same society has them against a country that has never once in history did his country harm. He has no job whatsoever all he does it spend all his time peddling fake unrealistic news as long as it fits the propaganda of his Western slave masters
This is going to be interesting grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by muhammaduyusufu: 3:58pm On May 17, 2022
The funny thread successful derailed.

LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by gambojimeta: 4:00pm On May 17, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:
The funny thread successful derailed.

LMAO

You are welcome mallam grin
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2022
shogsman:
Some of Thier biggest radio station bragged about how they will never surrender.

I still can hear the words;
We rather die then surrender.
We will fight till the end.
We will never give up.
There is no honor in surrender

3 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 10:17pm On May 17, 2022
Babapyro:

The slavery in your blood is thick hahahaha,you would sell your mother to serve a white man,this is how much you mean to your masters .
Please don't ever stop slaving keep proving me right
when a slave doesn’t notice his chains yet cos he is yet to move.. eastern brainwashed slave

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
Igbofam, BritishNaija, VictorUSA and opolopolobia abi na Wetin be him name!!! I hope this opens your eyes to the western lies and propaganda!!! I know you guys will still shake heads but I leave u to your lies you feed on and spread!!

Do you have sense at all, Why are you trying to have a field day for agreed seize fire to evacuate the wounded? You are lucky i was Very busy today, and you were on my mentions all day.

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 1:40am On May 18, 2022
leofab:
when a slave doesn’t notice his chains yet cos he is yet to move.. eastern brainwashed slave

good job, my black boi. your caucasian GAY sugar daddy is happy with you. pls keep observing GAY human rights, whatever east or west standard.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by MERCHANDISER: 2:11am On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Na dat one pain you,look at seun who has turned into a little b!tch for Western propaganda,he will never push this to FP but any foolish unverified anti Russia news like ghost of Kiev peddled by his high school dropouts users like igbofam boom it's already of FP
Do you know how much they are paying him wink

4 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by kingthreat(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2022
shogsman:
Only aljazera is telling the truth

They still use the word "evacuated". They want the war in Ukraine to go on and on. The clown igbofam, always comes here to defend their propaganda like Russia are the reason behind his miseries.

5 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by kingthreat(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2022
gambojimeta:
LMAO grin

Putin minions celebrating surrender of a 4 square miles plant

Putin never boasted of taking Kiev in 2 weeks. Go on with your silly propagandas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by kingthreat(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

The fact that you share the same pics like a billion times on this platform shows you have zero tangible evidence, how about you focus your attention on your yoruba land seen as how your kind is not welcomed in the west and you will never be granted visa no matter how much you slave like your forefathers

That guy is a total waste. He is carrying images of Ukrainian Nazis claiming they are Russian. It is a high possibility that he is suffering a mental incapacitation. Imagine tagging Boko haram fighters as Nigerian army without uniforms. Well only fools will believe him.

4 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

When people dey use Durex and gold circle, somebody's daddy use nylon. Now we have to deal with the propaganda lies. So so sad. Accept the truth brother.

4 Likes

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by DerrickzB: 6:51am On May 18, 2022
[s]
BritishNaija:

Do you have sense at all, Why are you trying to have a field day for agreed seize fire to evacuate the wounded? You are lucky i was Very busy today, and you were on my mentions all day.
[/s]

E pain am grin cheesy
So you have something to keep you busy and yet you devote so much of your useless time to argue what you don’t know!! Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Discombulator: 8:59am On May 18, 2022
kingthreat:

Putin never boasted of taking Kiev in 2 weeks. Go on with your silly propagandas.
Live that almajiri secondary school drop out to his illusions bro,the boy is mentally ill
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by rottennaija(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2022
gambojimeta:
LMAO grin

Putin minions celebrating surrender of a 4 square miles plant

All Putin talks and videos are online. Can you show where he boosted of taking Kiev in 2 weeks?

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2022
igbesachick:

good job, my black boi. your caucasian GAY sugar daddy is happy with you. pls keep observing GAY human rights, whatever east or west standard.
good evening from your sugar grand ma

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
igbesachick:

spot youself there

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

This is what slaves like you are Worth In the west
So I'm curious this your parents really thought you to serve white people because you're beneath them or it's just Stockholm syndrome
do you remember this or they don’t teach history in communist enclaves ?

1 Like

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Babapyro: 1:46pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
do you remember this or they don’t teach history in communist enclaves ?
Slowpoke pulling out dumb individual cases,if that were the case we will run out of breath if we start naming the westerners that come to Nigeria to deplete your resources and treat you like slaves, one american man even fed a girl like you to his python recently,or is it the one who beat his wife to death
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Slowpoke pulling out dumb individual cases,if that were the case we will run out of breath if we start naming the westerners that come to Nigeria to deplete your resources and treat you like slaves, one american man even fed a girl like you to his python recently,or is it the one who beat his wife to death
you just ru your mouth anyhow… criminals
Are everywhere.. you don’t post one dumb picture To insult an entire race.. just buzz off
Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 2:59pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
spot youself there

only you ni99ers are homophobic. as if that is a crime. we east asisn and caucasian are normal human beings, we are gay friendly.

this is the real crime, check the photo.

pathetic

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by igbesachick: 3:05pm On May 18, 2022
leofab:
good evening from your sugar grand ma

indian, blacks, and animals eat with fingers.

we caucasian, asian , latino arabs use utensils.

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 3:24pm On May 18, 2022
igbesachick:

indian, blacks, and animals eat with fingers.

we caucasian, asian , latino arabs use utensils.
Utensil ? You Asians eat with stick grin;

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by leofab(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2022
igbesachick:

only you ni99ers are homophobic. as if that is a crime. we east asisn and caucasian are normal human beings, we are gay friendly.

this is the real crime, check the photo.

pathetic
say hi to the other two Chinese criminals there

Re: Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender by Walkee: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
BritishNaija:

agreed ceasefire with whom? Since when did defeated and battered soldiers negotiate the terms of their surrender? Defeated soldiers surrender unconditionally or die. The fool Zelensky is claiming the defeated Azov that surrendered are being evacuated by Ukrainian army. Lol people that are being transported in prison vehicles to prisons in Rostov. Lol

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1526683778868977666?t=uyuu6xPLGcLCgcxTbStbzg&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NATO Could Take Out Russia In 3 Days: Congressman that is a clown / Black Man Wrongly Convicted Released After 34 Years In Prison / Newly Appointed Minister In South Sudan Sacked Over Inappropriate Dressing (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.