Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,866 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

"You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House (47489 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Fireboy02: 6:21pm On May 17, 2022
nony43:

Pls help me relocate to England.
I can do anything

Yes please.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Fireboy02: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
nony43:

Yes please.
Pls help me relocate to England, I can do anything pls
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by planetx: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin grin
That's just funny... Immediately she said I come against it in the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus... The dog just relaxed nicely.. she's probably expecting it to disappear like the ones seen in Nollywood smiley
A fox is not a dog

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by ThePlugg(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
Typically African grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by MrSensor(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
sometimes there is no difference between religion and mental illness.
you are talking.......

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Cousin9999: 6:25pm On May 17, 2022
Fox:

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Richy4(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2022
planetx:
A fox is not a dog
Family of dogs.. Google smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Eagba(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
Streett:
Some folks ‘re a mega embarrassment to Christianity …

I’ve never seen a Gullible Muslim
then you have not seen a true Muslim

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
Africa afiriiikaa I don't blame her
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Bignuell(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
The fox sef is tired. It just want to nap grin

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by jeromeekugbere(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
The fox should be thankful this didn't happen in Nigeria,

It would've turned into a good delicacy inside a big pot of pepper soup enjoyed with mortuary standard Heineken or action bitters for the guys grin
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Awoleesu(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
Shellsploit:
See wetin Christianity done do us... shocked

E no go better for Lord Luggard!

At least this is not the tragic one...
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by darichlife: 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I remember doing fake pastor in Akwa ibom
Around 2008 and i did in benin same year.

At first, i refused to take part in the fake pastor stuff. But when i saw how elderly ppl were surrendering their money to my guy ( fake pastor). I had to join immediately.

Las las we chop these christians money like mad.
My guy had charisma and i was in charge of music, microphone and all.
Far better and easier than yahoo.
We had more women and children than men

We also did fake testimonies
we made a lot of cash but it didnt end well.
As that my guy took all the profit and travelled to UAE without telling us.
E still dey pain me till today.

There is more to your story just like me. Pls flash me lets talk 08082198349
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Okobola146: 6:52pm On May 17, 2022
See better bush meat. E go sweet well well inside okro soup
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by 1Sharon(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2022
grin

Foxes are usually very timid, it's strange how this one was comfortable to sit in the house of a human and not flee on sighting her
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by MisterKennedy(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2022
maureensylvia:
Kugbuo ya
Strangle it to death
In few hours, you will hear death news
Lol... That's animal cruelty... It attracts jail term
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
1Sharon:
grin

Foxes are usually very timid, it's strange how this one was comfortable to sit in the house of a human and not flee on sighting her
d tongues she was saying proberly made it wanna hear more, plus AC dey d room. grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Freebills12: 7:04pm On May 17, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
bmdmix14:
Always fooling ourselves
Blasphemy, death sentence, if it's religion of piss now
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by nony43(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2022
Fireboy02:

Pls help me relocate to England, I can do anything pls

The easiest way is through the school route for M.SC though I didn't come here with it, thousands of students are flocking in.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
bmdmix14:
d tongues she was saying proberly made it wanna hear more, plus AC dey d room. grin

It was drawn to her, she's should take it as a compliment

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
Shellsploit:
Christianity sef!
This isn't Christianity at all, but Africa's brain-damage version wey, as you can see, don reduce them all to babalawos. undecided
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
Massivemoolah:
Smh...I pray they don't get hold of you. That's when you will know spiritual controls the physical...
I have been born of Spirit - John 3 vs 5 - 8 - since October 2017 - I have been living with a Spirit inside of me everydsy for that long, and I can tell you that what you all think have to do with the spiritual are nothing but mental delusions you have ignorantly sold yourselves to, which have absolutely nothing to do with what Jesus Christ said or taught. undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]
Blasphemy, death sentence, if it's religion of piss now
lol
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On May 17, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin Christianity do you, leave the woman jare, God will honor her Faith, haven't you heard of animal's been sent to attack people in their dreams and physically shocked
God's honors foolishness? You people think God a fool, don't you?, lipsrsealed
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 7:11pm On May 17, 2022
nony43:

The easiest way is through the school route for M.SC though I didn't come here with it, thousands of students are flocking in.
how did u come in? Since u didn't use school?
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:
What are u even saying, to be spiritually concious is to use the name of Christ in vain?
Rebuking animals in Jesus name because of the animal is evil or what?
The so called Christians or self acclaimed Christians are very far from Christianity.
Very very far indeed. undecided

Before na babalawos alone dey do this kain incantation when animals visit dem. Now see as African Christians don turn to begin dey think and act like babalawo. Imagine that! undecided
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On May 17, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
The fox should be thankful this didn't happen in Nigeria,

It would've turned into a good delicacy inside a big pot of pepper soup enjoyed with mortuary standard Heineken or action bitters for the guys grin
My prayer for be.... Thank God for the meal that walked right into my house! grin
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by nony43(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=bmdmix14 post=112927160] how did u come in? Since u didn't use school? [/quote

Another means.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I remember doing fake pastor in Akwa ibom
Around 2008 and i did in benin same year.

At first, i refused to take part in the fake pastor stuff. But when i saw how elderly ppl were surrendering their money to my guy ( fake pastor). I had to join immediately.

Las las we chop these christians money like mad.
My guy had charisma and i was in charge of music, microphone and all.
Far better and easier than yahoo.
We had more women and children than men

We also did fake testimonies
we made a lot of cash but it didnt end well.
As that my guy took all the profit and travelled to UAE without telling us.
E still dey pain me till today.

You dey talk true? shocked
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by lozanni(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
grin It's probably Hungary and looking for food. I remember watching a documentary once entitled :' Foxes in the city' which was set in England and showed that foxes often raided homes that had domestic hens or birds living in them.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Fireboy02: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
nony43:

I'm not financially capable
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by mozona(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2022
of all animal... Fox....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Police Rent Out Station To Church For Service In Lagos (pic) / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.