Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

"You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House (47450 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Adakintroy: 10:50pm On May 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is far Better to be Spiritually Concious and unleash your weapon and let it be that its ordinary, than to be Spiritually dead, or empty knowing not what to do and be a specimen for the kingdoms of Darkness.

Satan , his kingdoms and agents have gone Nuclear. Many have been wasted due to ignorance of the tactics of the devil and his agents.
If you lack knowledge of the Spiritual, they will chew u, mess on you, chain you and calabash you.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit!

Wetin you talk in a nut shell.

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Victerica(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Very wrong.
The moment you start handling a physical issue with spiritual means... Shows you are not spiritual at all.
Being spiritually conscious is being able to discern spirits. It is not guess work or "try your luck".
You people should mind what you teach o

Everything in life, has esoteric undertones...

My own take!
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Ken4Christ: 11:06pm On May 17, 2022
Nerogaming01:

The only animal capable of being evil is the human.

A rat bit a man on his toe while sleeping. He taught it was a minor injury. The leg started to rotten until he was forced to amputate it. Pray it doesn't happen to you. Don't be a Thomas Dydimus.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Nerogaming01(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

A rat bit a man on his toe while sleeping. He taught it was a minor injury. The leg started to rotten until he was forced to amputate it. Pray it doesn't happen to you. Don't be a Thomas Dydimus.

Awwwn undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On May 17, 2022
Victerica:
Everything in life, has esoteric undertones...
My own take!
Everything like what? That is the delusion that keeps Africa where it remains to date. undecided

Does a rat or cockroach being in your house also have these esoteric undertones to it? undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On May 17, 2022
Nerogaming01:
The only animal capable of being evil is the human.
Na so dem take write am for scripture! undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Victerica(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Everything like what? That is the delusion that keeps Africa where it remains to date. undecided

Does a rat or cockroach being in your house also have these esoteric undertones to it? undecided

Yes, it has esoteric undertones to me...

It means, I have to keep my environment clean!

Cleanliness is a key factor to a sound mind!
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Victerica(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

That's why, we have to be ever conscious of everything!

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2022
She’s lucky it didn’t have rabies. Africans are so backward. Stop holding fast to the same religion the white man used to enslave your people. Sha, only a strong mind can live without a belief system of sort, I can’t blame the common man.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Nerogaming01(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na so dem take write am for scripture! undecided

I'm not quoting scriptures LOL grin

I'm a free thinker. Not religious.

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On May 17, 2022
Victerica:
Yes, it has esoteric undertones to me...
It means, I have to keep my environment clean!
Cleanliness is a key factor to a sound mind!
So cleanliness remains of special knowledge to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On May 17, 2022
Nerogaming01:
I'm not quoting scriptures LOL grin
I'm a free thinker. Not religious.
I am simply saying that is also what is written in scripture. undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Victerica(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So cleanliness remains of special knowledge to you? undecided

Yes...
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by saxby(f): 12:09am On May 18, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin grin
That's just funny... Immediately she said I come against it in the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus... The dog just relaxed nicely.. she's probably expecting it to disappear like the ones seen in Nollywood smiley
lol, she never see anything yet grin
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by thinkmoney(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is far Better to be Spiritually Concious and unleash your weapon and let it be that its ordinary, than to be Spiritually dead, or empty knowing not what to do and be a specimen for the kingdoms of Darkness.

Satan , his kingdoms and agents have gone Nuclear. Many have been wasted due to ignorance of the tactics of the devil and his agents.
If you lack knowledge of the Spiritual, they will chew u, mess on you, chain you and calabash you.

Go back to your village and be farming cassava.
I know in your head too, you believe the fox is an agent of darkness. Very local somebody that is so privileged to have a phone.
I have had so many funny imaginations of how you are In real life.
So an animal cannot stray naturally again abi?

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Sportsolutions1: 2:42am On May 18, 2022
Okunga:
Religion don finish Africans

The dumb parts is that we are even more religious than the people that brought religion to us.

World Poverty capital produces = World richest pastors.

Most of Nigerians prayer points are basically about; God providing them with basic amenities that has been deprived from you as a human being.

Deep Truth on here....

Spirituality has been bastardised with Religion in Africa.

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Sportsolutions1: 2:43am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Deep Truth on here....

Spirituality has been bastardised with Religion in Africa.

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Sportsolutions1: 2:44am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Incase You are interested in susbcribing to the Maildrops Portal to be added to the broadcast list so you begin receiving updates on necessary coins to BUY, HOLD and SELL for MASSIVE and PASSIVE Guaranteed Profits; please use my username "SportSolutions1" as your Recommending Username when asked.

I'll earn a $5 BTC as Your Recommender.

The Good part of it all is that This $5 BTC Recommendation Fees is Recurring Every Month so far You continue to subscribe to the portal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by DAwest7: 4:32am On May 18, 2022
tutudesz:
Pastor go hammer O! grin na your papa village people send am O! shocked
OtiZeh
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by jeff1607(m): 5:32am On May 18, 2022
Uprightness100:

Young man leave Nigeria first,

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by cardoctor(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2022
Nollywood caused this problem

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 8:41am On May 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

What you don't know is bigger than you. If you understand the world of witchcraft, you won't be saying this.

When I was very young, we were awaken by a moving animal which we later discovered to be a pussycat. It was black in colour with red eyes.

We checked all the windows, they were all closed. The doors also were closed. How this pussycat found its way in is still a mystery. We had to ensure we kill it. It was a real battle but we eventually killed and burnt it.

There are cases where a strange bird flies into a house and the next day, someone in that home dies.

Animals are tools in the hands of witches and wizards. Some of them actually change to animals. While others just use the animals to project evil. These powers are real. But if you are in Christ, they can't hurt you. But if you are not in Christ, you can become a victim. Pray that you will never have any ugly experience with these wicked powers.
am just reading ur comment, i see how backward u have grown.
I don't know this, but u have grown back ward by a century

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 8:42am On May 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

u just pick random story to tell thats has nothing to do with wats happening here

Smh

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by bmdmix14: 8:48am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Meanwhile;

Trade Conclusion:

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Introduce ur family member enrich them thanks
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by rikithor(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2022
Uprightness100:

Yes o brother man
Anyone who wouldn't Gerrit should forgerrit.
Better to be alive spiritually than being dead even roaming around.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in short time
See contacts below.
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by AlongCamePollie(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2022
Nerogaming01:

No we're not. I mean, considering the fact that the fox is a suspected animal which.. oh yeah.. we're indeed fooling ourselves.

Hahahahaha!!! I like this totally. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My prayer for be.... Thank God for the meal that walked right into my house! grin

Na normal
Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Razaneli(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=112924928]I remember doing fake pastor in Akwa ibom
Around 2008 and i did in benin same year.

At first, i refused to take part in the fake pastor stuff. But when i saw how elderly ppl were surrendering their money to my guy ( fake pastor). I had to join immediately.

Las las we chop these christians money like mad.
My guy had charisma and i was in charge of music, microphone and all.
Far better and easier than yahoo.
We had more women and children than men

We also did fake testimonies
we made a lot of cash but it didnt end well.
As that my guy took all the profit and travelled to UAE without telling us.
E still dey pain me till today.

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Lovelydaisies: 10:40am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Uprightness100 post=112922485][i]It is far Better to be Spiritually Concious and unleash your weapon and let it be that its ordinary, than to be Spiritually dead, or empty knowing not what to do and be a specimen for the kingdoms of Darkness.

So, what spiritual animals do we watch out for, sir? sad

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Lovelydaisies: 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Did he try to treat it? And how did he know it was a rat that bit him since he was asleep? One thing I do know is that rats transmit diseases. It's a sad story for the man but it's possible he ignored treatment, maybe 'kabashing' against 'evil manipulation ' until the inevitable happened to his leg.
We need to wake up in Africa, everything isn't out to kill us.

If you carry this kind mindset go one kind animal-loving country, dem fit jail you o!

1 Like

Re: "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House by Poleski: 11:45am On May 18, 2022
This woman is a good example of how moronic some Nigerians are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.