Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (165314 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2023
FxExpo:
PLEASE STOP BORROWING FROM LOAN APP DO THIS INSTEAD

The Ice Network Crypto Mining App is a game-changer. It's incredibly user-friendly, with a slick interface that's both fast and easy to navigate. The performance is top-notch, and you'll find all the essential features at your fingertips. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, this app makes mobile crypto mining a breeze. Highly recommended!
You just need to be logging in everyday to pre-stack your earning.
Go here to join us........ http s:// ice.io/ @ido ngi24 copy the address past on your browser and close those spaces.

Hiss rubbish 😂
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akmoney01: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
I collect loan from renmoney I can able to complete the loan can I open another account with the same bank I used to collect the loan
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kemzybag: 12:18am On Jan 26
This is happening to me right naw ,I have tried the bornbiafra code and it work I still get calls and messages but I use true caller to block them I just get notification .I have changed my wattshap number.but am still scared .I want to go and change the number on my bank account.i wanna ask will they still continue to add d late fee even has have done all u ask we do.i actually wanna pay but am so broke.and am already feeling pressurised
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Coder2Client(m): 3:07am On Jan 27
Kemzybag:
This is happening to me right naw ,I have tried the bornbiafra code and it work I still get calls and messages but I use true caller to block them I just get notification .I have changed my wattshap number.but am still scared .I want to go and change the number on my bank account.i wanna ask will they still continue to add d late fee even has have done all u ask we do.i actually wanna pay but am so broke.and am already feeling pressurised

Payback the exact amount they gave you and they'll stop. If you don't, they will keep calling and messaging you. If they gave you 5k you can use 8months to pay the 5k never pay the interest.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by metaluterus(f): 5:45pm On Feb 20
lammie21:
Do you want to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily by selling expired domains? This is process that is real and I have proofs to show you.
You only need to dedicate less than our hour of your time daily and get paid to your Nigerian bank account
Interested?
PM me or Chat me on 0.9.0.3.2.2.3.7.3.4.7
Regards

Interested
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by cajoextreme(m): 7:41am On Feb 21
kkins25:

so far only one has reached out to three of my contacts.. 😂 😂.. even before due date, he was already making threats.. for sure I'm not paying dat loan. grin

Another set is expiring today.. so we'd see..

Bro, I dey this situation now and I just dey regret why I no see this thread since. Please can you update us how it went las las? Which of the apps were able to reach some of your contacts? And like how many?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by cajoextreme(m): 7:46am On Feb 21
Bornbiafra:
DM

Boss, I hail you for this your post. I am dying in this situation now and I hope this is the answer. I've tried to message through mail.

Abeg after adding the fake contacts, shouldn't you leave their app on you r phone so they can collect all the fake information and update?

And with apps that might have taken your information already, what can you do? I was thinking of maybe leaving all my contacts (the names), but changing all the phone numbers inside, so it will update with the wrong information. I don't know.

Abeg, advice me boss
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21
cajoextreme:

Bro, I dey this situation now and I just dey regret why I no see this thread since. Please can you update us how it went las las? Which of the apps were able to reach some of your contacts? And like how many?

Hopefully you haven't made new calls, after doing the steps above... If you have, repeat the process... after u finish, delete the app.... Don't make calls or send text.. If anybody calls u or send text, delete the text...

After you've followed steps in OP, delete the apps... As long as the app is installed, do not use whatsapp, message any body, or call.....

Reinstall the apps allow dem access.... After that, go to settings, clear data and cache.... login to the app again and grant them access... Again, clear data and clear cache.... Do this for about 4 times....

we want to make sure their data base has so many numbers that them searvhing would be too much workk.... save some of the generated contact with names in your most recent call log... For example, sade frequently contacted me during before the whole mess... So, i duplicated sade like 10 times each with different numbers... likes so.. They'll still get 1 or two, but definitely not all ur contacts.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by cajoextreme(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21
kkins25:

Hopefully you haven't made new calls, after doing the steps above... If you have, repeat the process... after u finish, delete the app.... Don't make calls or send text.. If anybody calls u or send text, delete the text...

After you've followed steps in OP, delete the apps... As long as the app is installed, do not use whatsapp, message any body, or call.....

Reinstall the apps allow dem access.... After that, go to settings, clear data and cache.... login to the app again and grant them access... Again, clear data and clear cache.... Do this for about 4 times....

we want to make sure their data base has so many numbers that them searvhing would be too much workk.... save some of the generated contact with names in your most recent call log... For example, sade frequently contacted me during before the whole mess... So, i duplicated sade like 10 times each with different numbers... likes so.. They'll still get 1 or two, but definitely not all ur contacts.

Hmmm.. Makes a lot of sense. I will do that now. Thanks a lot bro. What did you use to generate other contacts? Abi na manually?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
cajoextreme:

Hmmm.. Makes a lot of sense. I will do that now. Thanks a lot bro. What did you use to generate other contacts? Abi na manually?

I think the OP recommend an app... Check googleplay sha... search for contact gen or so.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by greatcheer(f): 12:29pm On Mar 02
emusmithyy:

I had been a faithful borrower, had a clean 1 year record.

If I met this thread before January, I for no take from A to pay B. I borrowed unnecessarily to pay back, almost had an heart attack. But sometime around April, when I saw ahead that like 6 loans were going to expire May 6th or so...All huge huge money... inspiration entered me, DELETE all your contacts. They won't access any of those numbers of people you revere. I did. One week to their incessant call, another voice said, "move that MAIN SIM to a smaller torchlight phone and leave it on silence forever. Don't delete their apps, when money comes, Pay. " THAT WAS ALL TO MAINTAIN my sanity and suicidal thoughts.

Omo, na so I free o...This OP is badder sha...40 loan apps, we aren't upto that sha.

But we go pay soon.

how did it go, are they still disturbing you
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Veencent09: 8:00pm On Mar 24
Akintunde112:

Na Mumu dey pay back I won't pay them,they can't even reach out on me because have already blocked all numbers except only the number in my contact that would be able to call me,I be criminal God forgive me ooo na this country hard that push me to this grin grin

Good evening boss. Abeg did you later pay them back? Were they able to get your contact to call?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Teebharm: 3:05pm On Apr 18
Desusi:

I shared same mind with you my brother, this is the Genesis of our probe in Nigeria.The essence of the loans app is to relief masses of debts and poverty but see them.If how they cannot catch you,how about God? Where do you want to spend your eternity? Hell or heaven?

Have u guys seen how this people curse even when you loan isnt due?
it is so unruly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.