Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (165345 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by pandj(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
To do yahoo self no hard like this, ahh ahh wetin? I no kuku go do yahoo instead of passing through all this stress...
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
kkins25:
. I'm not sure if they have your phone call history or Sms, then they already have what they need.
are you saying they don't have my contacts kk?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
pandj:
To do yahoo self no hard like this, ahh ahh wetin? I no kuku go do yahoo instead of passing through all this stress...
DEY PLAY😒
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dchinonso:
are you saying they don't have my contacts kk?
They probably do.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
kkins25:
They probably do.
but kk, my question is if they do, why then haven't they used it to threaten me? They only sent me my picture but didn't attach my contacts to it, so I can see they're not bluffing

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by FxExpo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
To avoid future effect why not try and pay it partly till finish
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dchinonso:
but kk, my question is if they do, why then haven't they used it to threaten me? They only sent me my picture but didn't attach my contacts to it, so I can see they're not bluffing
what's the name of the loan company
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Dchinonso:

so far only one has reached out to three of my contacts.. 😂 😂.. even before due date, he was already making threats.. for sure I'm not paying dat loan. grin

Another set is expiring today.. so we'd see..

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
kkins25:

so far only one has reached out to three of my contacts.. 😂 😂.. even before due date, he was already making threats.. for sure I'm not paying dat loan. grin

Another set is expiring today.. so we'd see..

Mine is around 15days overdue, in about 10different apps, some have ceased fire, but some are still making threats, about 2 apps reached my 5 of my contacts, I guess that’s collateral damage. For someone owing dat many apps, atleast one or two will reach to my contacts

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Passionet: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please pay your loans. Don't do this, work hard and pay up. Urgent N2k, N10k won't destroy your life unless you don't see a great future for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Passionet: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Dchinonso:
You’re a fool. And I mean it as a compliment.

So is it wise to take loans upon loans, and don't pay back? What kind of life is that?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Teeroyzimma: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Dchinonso:
Bornbiafra please I need your help, I disabled all the access on my iPhone but DAILYLOAN is still messaging my contacts on WhatsApp and also calling them.🤦‍♂️
What did I not do right?
you sef fvck up there are plenty loan apps that won't flag ur bvn and won't send defaming messages to your contacts
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by medolab90(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
It’s sad Most of these loan are only available on android.

Abeg who know better loan app wey Dey for iPhone ?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kinglivbb: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
This thing work die! Please share more App

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trandis: 8:58am On May 05, 2023
Bornbiafra:
see them ...loan app agents ....see you guys are used as slaves in this modern day
Sorry sir but can all dis work on an iPhone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trandis: 8:58am On May 05, 2023
Kinglivbb:
This thing work die! Please share more App
E Dey work 4 iPhone?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trandis: 8:59am On May 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you sef fvck up there are plenty loan apps that won't flag ur bvn and won't send defaming messages to your contacts
Pls o mention dem cos I wan start but I Dey use iPhone
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2023
kkins25:
I'd presume they collect your contacts again each time you download the app. Depending on how they operate, their servers could be 'auto-updating,' which means they have replaced old contacts with new contacts, or could simply be adding new contacts to old contacts. You'd have to delay to test it out.
lol It worked bro,so happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2023
Guysebastian:
lol It worked bro,so happy.
Yeah😂😂. It's to be paying small small until dey are all cleared.. At least one can focus without the disturbance from them

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2023
Its like loan apps are a global pandemic, i see complaints from different countries, from the uk to Pakistan to mexico, etc. I wonder y their system are designed such that at the end of the day, it crashes... but since they continue to open more apps, it means dey are making a hell lot of profit.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 7:27am On May 16, 2023
Yes,me I have want to kill those shark loan app oo,am owing almost 10 loan app money grin grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by adg98(f): 9:40pm On May 16, 2023
You guys think you are smart.

You can block them from accessing your contacts but you cant block them from accessing your bank account.

You think this loan apps are stupid.

Your information are with them, there is also an agreement with you that permit them to take their money if you default, your bank can also take money from your accounts on their behalf

No loan shark can take money from your bank
Stop capping grin

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 4:43pm On May 20, 2023
They are begging me to pay but I won't pay grin grin grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Delightsome2023: 12:06pm On May 22, 2023
Emma513:
PLEASE OP I BORROW 5,000 FROM FAIRMONEY LAST MONTH AND NOT ABLE TO PAY BACK. I KEEP ON EXTENDING IT. BUT NOW I WANT BORROW FROM OKASH AND EASIMONEY. THEY KEEP ON REJECTING MY APPLICATION. WHAT HAVE HAPPEN. DID THEY DISCOVER I AM OWNING OTHER APP. RECOMMAND AN LOAN APP FOR ME.
same here
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Delightsome2023: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
fagbamilasamuel:
I registered on the NairaBus app with the intention of applying for a loan. The app brought out N6,200 at the end of the registration process, which I rejected. But to my surprise, I was subsequently credited N6,200 which I didn't apply for.

All efforts to get the guy to recall the money failed. He just told me to stop stressing myself and pay the money. This is wickedness. Is there no way of reporting these fraudsters to the CBN and getting their accounts frozen by the authorities?
do you have the guys number?
Urgent loan needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by adg98(f): 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
Just discovered about 15 loan apps is owned by the same loan shark company, these guys are evil with high interest rate, they drive their victims into debt.
If you're currently owing any loan app and they are defaming/harassing you, just turn a deaf ear to them with time they we get tired. Or you can use the hint op gave to take loans from new ones and pay off your old debt.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by adg98(f): 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
do you have the guys number?
Urgent loan needed

You can download eaglecash, cashloan or 9credit from playstore
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Delightsome2023: 9:06pm On May 22, 2023
adg98:

You can download eaglecash, cashloan or 9credit from playstore
cash loan worse bro.
They gave me a 6k loan with High interest to repay 9k in just 6 days (29th may) by then my salary won't be ready sef.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by adg98(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
Delightsome2023:
cash loan worse bro.
They gave me a 6k loan with High interest to repay 9k in just 6 days (29th may) by then my salary won't be ready sef.

That's why you should use the method op drop, if they don't have your contacts they can online disturb with phone calls and texts
Pay whenever you have the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by FxExpo(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2023
Some loan apps increase their interest if you don't pay when due or double it how can one pay bite by bite till finish?
adg98:

That's why you should use the method op drop, if they don't have your contacts they can online disturb with phone calls and texts
Pay whenever you have the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.