Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (165334 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kk22olainc: 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
adg98:
Just discovered about 15 loan apps is owned by the same loan shark company, these guys are evil with high interest rate, they drive their victims into debt.
If you're currently owing any loan app and they are defaming/harassing you, just turn a deaf ear to them with time they we get tired. Or you can use the hint op gave to take loans from new ones and pay off your old debt.
I beg their names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 8:36am On May 24, 2023
adg98:

That's why you should use the method op drop, if they don't have your contacts they can online disturb with phone calls and texts
Pay whenever you have the money

Na Mumu dey pay back I won't pay them,they can't even reach out on me because have already blocked all numbers except only the number in my contact that would be able to call me,I be criminal God forgive me ooo na this country hard that push me to this grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by layi(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2023
How much max can 1 single person borrow from all loan apps. E fit pass 1m total?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2023
Fairmoney and their team are just too good abeg!

God!

Fairmoney has simply come to take Nigerians out of d poverty bracket str8 up to prosperity!

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kk22olainc: 9:07am On May 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Fairmoney and their team are just too good abeg!

God!

Fairmoney has simply come to take Nigerians out of d poverty bracket str8 up to prosperity!

cool
How?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2023
kk22olainc:

How?
u enrol with them first & see
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by layi(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2023
Akintunde112:

Na Mumu dey pay back I won't pay them,they can't even reach out on me because have already blocked all numbers except only the number in my contact that would be able to call me,I be criminal God forgive me ooo na this country hard that push me to this grin grin

But the problem is the name blacklist on CRC Credit Bureau Limited. Real bad thing

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bornbiafra: 9:28am On May 27, 2023
Dchinonso:
Bornbiafra please I need your help, I disabled all the access on my iPhone but DAILYLOAN is still messaging my contacts on WhatsApp and also calling them.🤦‍♂️
What did I not do right?
DM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
Ok...I just emailed you
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 12:12pm On May 30, 2023
layi:

But the problem is the name blacklist on CRC Credit Bureau Limited. Real bad thing

They are not license with CBN they shark loans,all they know is to disturb and threatened but I no care since they didn't follow their terns and conditions I will never pay them,they will beg me tired grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by obsventures(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm owing over 12apps and I'm not proud of it at all. I really wish to pay them back but there's no money to do so. I will just follow the steps to buy more time and avoid their embarrassment but I will certainly pay them back because it's their business money. My conscience won't allow me cheat them for helping me when I needed help

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Senkasa(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2023
obsventures:
I'm owing over 12apps and I'm not proud of it at all. I really wish to pay them back but there's no money to do so. I will just follow the steps to buy more time and avoid their embarrassment but I will certainly pay them back because it's their business money. My conscience won't allow me cheat them for helping me when I needed help

Name the apps dear
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2023
obsventures:

You are giving more time to get money so you will pay back Lol you are wasting your time,they will add interest x2 of the money you borrowed you sef you will see it by your self grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Akintunde112:

You are giving more time to get money so you will pay back Lol you are wasting your time,they will add interest x2 of the money you borrowed you sef you will see it by your self grin grin
shocked
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ekwespyz12(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Op please I followed all steps but this guy's still calls and message my contact. What have I not done right?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ekwespyz12(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
I tried it bro but to no avail, those guys still calls
Champagnes09:
No loan app is too big to be dealt with.... As for me I will keep scamming loan apps till they rest .... Below are my victims... Naira9ja, Easement, Quickcheck, Oxloan, Lucky loan, And a lots more..... their money sweet die
grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Abeg any update on new loan apps, i need to collect money. I've run out of loan apps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Icent99:
Abeg any update on new loan apps, i need to collect money. I've run out of loan apps

Bad guy kiss
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
I mistakenly borrowed 28k from Easybuy is Easybuy also license with CBN

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Which loan app as of today wey person fit collect loan ? Most loan apps no dey give me again
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by FxExpo(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Guysebastian:
Which loan app as of today wey person fit collect loan ? Most loan apps no dey give me again
Because una teach them lesson na
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sixtuso(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Bag guy, Nigerian youth really Sabi things honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Obeez: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Intellab:
Nigerians and scams. I will never hire or work with a Nigerian. Always want to scam.

Who do us this thing
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by emusmithyy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
ausproxi:

They already have your contacts. If you have the money just pay them back and if you don't then forget about them, if they like let them call the whole Nigeria on your case, nothing go still happen grin
If I be u I won't bother paying back again since they have already defame you, I will take that as a repayment for the loan.
You can't defame me and expect me to pay back, never!
I had been a faithful borrower, had a clean 1 year record.

If I met this thread before January, I for no take from A to pay B. I borrowed unnecessarily to pay back, almost had an heart attack. But sometime around April, when I saw ahead that like 6 loans were going to expire May 6th or so...All huge huge money... inspiration entered me, DELETE all your contacts. They won't access any of those numbers of people you revere. I did. One week to their incessant call, another voice said, "move that MAIN SIM to a smaller torchlight phone and leave it on silence forever. Don't delete their apps, when money comes, Pay. " THAT WAS ALL TO MAINTAIN my sanity and suicidal thoughts.

Omo, na so I free o...This OP is badder sha...40 loan apps, we aren't upto that sha.

But we go pay soon.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 5:20am On Aug 02, 2023
emusmithyy:

I had been a faithful borrower, had a clean 1 year record.

If I met this thread before January, I for no take from A to pay B. I borrowed unnecessarily to pay back, almost had an heart attack. But sometime around April, when I saw ahead that like 6 loans were going to expire May 6th or so...All huge huge money... inspiration entered me, DELETE all your contacts. They won't access any of those numbers of people you revere. I did. One week to their incessant call, another voice said, "move that MAIN SIM to a smaller torchlight phone and leave it on silence forever. Don't delete their apps, when money comes, Pay. " THAT WAS ALL TO MAINTAIN my sanity and suicidal thoughts.

Omo, na so I free o...This OP is badder sha...40 loan apps, we aren't upto that sha.

But we go pay soon.

You are still Newbie grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Reanzi: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by emusmithyy(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Akintunde112:

You are still Newbie grin grin

How na LoL?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Akintunde112: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Reanzi:

Please for the lucky loan, did you originally apply/register with your real contact?

Guys did you know that palmpay is no more blocking phones
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Runup: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Which loan shark still gives money especially without BVN no one want give me loan
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Risingsunn: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Does it work for palmcredit, fair money and branch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.