Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (166700 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by okomi562: 3:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Icent99:
they're missed. I think they have a cloud storage now. They just sync everything
Thanks
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Ganzy69(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Big man, you have no idea how much you have helped me. I am in Ghana. Was owing over 16 loan apps. I kept borrowing from one app to pay the other. I was drained. Sold my Motorbike, my ac my sofa, my fridge and other things, but I couldn't come out of debt. I chanced on your post on 14th December and decided to try it. Since then, only one loan app out of 16 called 3 of my contacts. The rest have not been able to defame me. It's almost 3 months now, and they only had me to call (which I blocked calls from unknown numbers using truecaller) and text. As at now, their calls have reduced, and it can take 3 days and I don't get calls from them. I have decided to borrow more from New apps to also "show them pepper". They really made me so poor. Currently having 28 loan apps, with highest loan amount being GH¢1500 (about 55k naira) and lowest being GH¢100 (about 3600naira)...my total default debt on all the 28 apps is in the range of 12k to 13k cedis (450k naira). I can't thank you enough. You have saved me. I now have financial freedom. smiley🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Ganzy69(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2023
This worked for me even in Ghana. I am financially free now.
Bornbiafra:
brother this is still working,stop decirving yourself...

I Know many loan app who are begging me to take down this post

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SophieAbou97: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
DryMouth:

Lol.. thanks bro.
Anybody that pays those pple after they have defamed them is a big fool. How can i pay. Infact after defamation, i went on a borrowing spree on more illegal loan app with the intention of not paying back.
lmaoo, I want to have your WhatsApp contact please 😹🤌🏻

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Neemart04: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2023
How long will it take for them to stop calling me after defame me
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by comtem2011: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Neemart04:
How long will it take for them to stop calling me after defame me
After defaming you, nothing else again. That's the worst they can do.

But the best is to.avoid them!!! But its the situation of the country that make people to fall into their trap.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Ogaslot: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2023
No be only u ooo me done reach like 80 them still dey give me
DonBenny77:

I have collected from over 40 loan apps
Now when they see me they run
No app will ever grant me loan again
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Ogaslot: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2023
We plenty ooo them done tire for me self Na world record I dey pursue for them side
SophieAbou97:
lmaoo, I want to have your WhatsApp contact please 😹🤌🏻
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by DonBenny77(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Ogaslot:
No be only u ooo me done reach like 80 them still dey give me
Which app still dey give you currently?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sacajawea: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Evil Nigerians.
Go and Pay your Loan

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Neemart04: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
How am i going to avoid them
comtem2011 post=12 2218726:
After defaming you, nothing else again. That's the worst they can do.

But the best is to.avoid them!!! But its the situation of the country that make people to fall into their trap.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by comtem2011: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Neemart04:
How am i going to avoid them
What i mean by avoiding them is *Don't even go close to their app at all for borrowing.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by fagbamilasamuel: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
I registered on the NairaBus app with the intention of applying for a loan. The app brought out N6,200 at the end of the registration process, which I rejected. But to my surprise, I was subsequently credited N6,200 which I didn't apply for.

All efforts to get the guy to recall the money failed. He just told me to stop stressing myself and pay the money. This is wickedness. Is there no way of reporting these fraudsters to the CBN and getting their accounts frozen by the authorities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by magictonic(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2023
BornBiafra

Please is this your method still working? This is April 2023.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by BusinessPlan22: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
magictonic:
BornBiafra

Please is this your method still working? This is April 2023.

100 percent effective

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Emma513: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
PLEASE OP I BORROW 5,000 FROM FAIRMONEY LAST MONTH AND NOT ABLE TO PAY BACK. I KEEP ON EXTENDING IT. BUT NOW I WANT BORROW FROM OKASH AND EASIMONEY. THEY KEEP ON REJECTING MY APPLICATION. WHAT HAVE HAPPEN. DID THEY DISCOVER I AM OWNING OTHER APP. RECOMMAND AN LOAN APP FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 1:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Bornbiafra please I need your help, I disabled all the access on my iPhone but DAILYLOAN is still messaging my contacts on WhatsApp and also calling them.🤦‍♂️
What did I not do right?

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Bornbiafra

Also Some loans app, while disabling their access, I find out that contacts isn't among the permissions, how about that? What can you say aaboit such apps?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Ganzy69:
Big man, you have no idea how much you have helped me. I am in Ghana. Was owing over 16 loan apps. I kept borrowing from one app to pay the other. I was drained. Sold my Motorbike, my ac my sofa, my fridge and other things, but I couldn't come out of debt. I chanced on your post on 14th December and decided to try it. Since then, only one loan app out of 16 called 3 of my contacts. The rest have not been able to defame me. It's almost 3 months now, and they only had me to call (which I blocked calls from unknown numbers using truecaller) and text. As at now, their calls have reduced, and it can take 3 days and I don't get calls from them. I have decided to borrow more from New apps to also "show them pepper". They really made me so poor. Currently having 28 loan apps, with highest loan amount being GH¢1500 (about 55k naira) and lowest being GH¢100 (about 3600naira)...my total default debt on all the 28 apps is in the range of 12k to 13k cedis (450k naira). I can't thank you enough. You have saved me. I now have financial freedom. smiley🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bornbiafra please I need your help, I disabled all the access on my iPhone but DAILYLOAN is still messaging my contacts on WhatsApp and also calling them.🤦‍♂️
What did I not do right?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ganzy69:
Big man, you have no idea how much you have helped me. I am in Ghana. Was owing over 16 loan apps. I kept borrowing from one app to pay the other. I was drained. Sold my Motorbike, my ac my sofa, my fridge and other things, but I couldn't come out of debt. I chanced on your post on 14th December and decided to try it. Since then, only one loan app out of 16 called 3 of my contacts. The rest have not been able to defame me. It's almost 3 months now, and they only had me to call (which I blocked calls from unknown numbers using truecaller) and text. As at now, their calls have reduced, and it can take 3 days and I don't get calls from them. I have decided to borrow more from New apps to also "show them pepper". They really made me so poor. Currently having 28 loan apps, with highest loan amount being GH¢1500 (about 55k naira) and lowest being GH¢100 (about 3600naira)...my total default debt on all the 28 apps is in the range of 12k to 13k cedis (450k naira). I can't thank you enough. You have saved me. I now have financial freedom. :)🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

hahhahhhahhahaaahhahaahahhahahaahahah grin grin grin grin kwasia!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;make we link up chale

If I had seen this earlier, I would have saved myself 5days worth of work -- 3kGHC

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dchinonso:
What did I not do right?
It may mean they already saved your contacts and my own.. given the secret knowledge has been made public. grin grin grin inform your contacts to block the numbers anytime they call. grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Dchinonso: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
I thought as much kk. What of those apps that don't actually need permission to access your contacts? I mean those that contacts are not part of the permissions

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dchinonso:
What did I not do right?
When you initially gave them access, your data is sent already...
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Dchinonso:
I thought as much kk. What of those apps that don't actually need permission to access your contacts? I mean those contacts are not part of the permissions
. I'm not sure if they have your phone call history or Sms, then they already have what they need.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
kkins25:
. I'm not sure if they have your phone call history or Sms, then they already have what they need.
I have this loan shark I've been using,started with them using my real contact exactly from November 2020 till November 2021,but ever since 2022 till date i have been uploading fake contacts all the time that i install the app and wanna borrow.(Note i have never defaulted till date) but I'm currently tired of them,i wanna borrow this last one and bounce but my fear is i don't know if they still got hold of my original contacts that I operated with them between Nov 2020 to Nov 2021. What do you suggest bro ?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2023
Guysebastian:

I have this loan shark I've been using,started with them using my real contact exactly from November 2020 till November 2021,but ever since 2022 till date i have been uploading fake contacts all the time that i install the app and wanna borrow.(Note i have never defaulted till date) but I'm currently tired of them,i wanna borrow this last one and bounce but my fear is i don't know if they still got hold of my original contacts that I operated with them between Nov 2020 to Nov 2021. What do you suggest bro?
I'd presume they collect your contacts again each time you download the app. Depending on how they operate, their servers could be 'auto-updating,' which means they have replaced old contacts with new contacts, or could simply be adding new contacts to old contacts. You'd have to delay to test it out.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
kkins25:
I'd presume they collect your contacts again each time you download the app. Depending on how they operate, their servers could be 'auto-updating,' which means they have replaced old contacts with new contacts, or could simply be adding new contacts to old contacts. You'd have to delay to test it out.
lol I guess I can never find out till i default,fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Moniya4Real(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Only those that are recognized by the govt can use your bvn, they are even guided by regulations before doing that

carl90:
If you like block and unblock for africa,as long as you gave out your BVN,you are not going anywhere.
The collected loan would always be attached to your BVN.
Collect loan with the intention of not paying back?
It's not good na.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by kkins25(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Guysebastian:
lol I guess I can never find out till i default,fingers crossed.
just confirmed it my self.. The ops steps don't work unless you're borrowing for the first time..
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Moniya4Real(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes! Only if they are licensed by the regulatory agency

You guys think you are smart.

You can block them from accessing your contacts but you cant block them from accessing your bank account.

You think this loan apps are stupid.

Your information are with them, there is also an agreement with you that permit them to take their money if you default, your bank can also take money from your accounts on their behalf
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Guysebastian(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
kkins25:
just confirmed it my self.. The ops steps don't work unless you're borrowing for the first time..
but some said it worked for them even in the comments,omo I just confuse ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.