Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65195 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Invest4growth: 5:05pm On May 18, 2022
Nothing is new under the sun. To have your peace, perhaps you find money and relocate from the community so you cool down and let your daughter have an undisturbed life
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by BRATISLAVA: 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
Ishilove:
This story seems fake.

His response to you proves it.

Guess it's a thread to promote paedophilia in the guise of red pill tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by jamesversion: 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

If she is 19, has a 3yr old daughter, that means you had sex with her when she was 15. shocked

What you are begins with P and end in e. grin

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Parisian: 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
Like your mother, right?
Toktee:
Nigeria girls are the most useless species of their gender.

Parasitic in nature and devil ambassador on earth.

Avoid them.... Just Bleep them and move on.

Only 1% can be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Toktee(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2022
Parisian:
Like your mother, right?
My mother happened to be among the 1%.

E pain you?

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by chigoizie7(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
You are e pedophile. At 19 with a 3 year old daughter, which means she was 15 or16 when she gave birth and probably 15 or even 14 when she conceived. Leave the young girl alone. You are a criminal that needs to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by takimsipho(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
You can let your sisters get married to a man at 16?

It’s men like you that will want to mess up little girl’s lives with sex because of your selfish intentions. You grew up and enjoyed your youth but you don’t want to allow someone’s sister to do the same.

It is also men like you that will almost kill their young sisters if they find out she has a boyfriend.
I know what happens when you post something on social media, people will pick only what they want to see and forget the rest. Read the post again, her parents know that she is married to the op. Shey you know more than her parents abi? Like i said the deed has been done already. But running away and leaving her child to follow her boyfriend, how does that make things better? Thats my own. You can’t change the past. The op messed up when he made it seem like he married her only because she was a virgin, thus making making other women who as not virgins feel self-conscious. I have lived in a place where most of my neighbours were yahoo boys, i see what they do to their girlfriends who ran away from their parents home to live with them. When the trill of sex is over, that’s when things get crazy. I fear only for her safety, if she doesn’t want the marriage she can ask for a divorce and stay with her parents. Even matured women get divorced.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
funshint:

He didn't include that initially...he just modified it. Look that girl is too small...OP will need a lot of heavenly patience to handle that girl.

That means he's lying then. Changing mouth just to save face.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Toktee(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
Parisian:
Like your mother, right?
Now this is one reason I always says that almost all the girls on this forum are olosho.

You can spot olosho by their comments and morality exhibition.

In this case I was talking you next the olosho in you manifested and u brought my mother in the picture.

I check your previous post and all i can say is just like that who're that's finding it difficult to get a man for what she posted on Internet you will be next.

Al you do is to shout chaiii...

Call people stupid or Ediot..

I pity the man that will fall victim here.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by sisisioge: 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Nsogbu uwa!! cheesy cheesy

Na real wahala for the arindin grin

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Parisian: 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
A pedophile defiled a girl at 15 and married her in the hopes of lording her but women these days are your problem?

Stay mad!
Lordkross:
You see my brother, I have read with kin interest every response here on Nairaland.

Unfortunately, Nairaland is not the place where you can get advice; this forum is becoming a shadow of it's former self.

Anybody can post nonsense and nothing will happen.

Back to your ordeal, it's unfortunate that you have to go through this kind of struggle in your marriage, but you must understand that sometimes it is better for these things to happen early in the marriage that when you must have grown old, and one woman will come and tell you that your children are not yours.

If you're certain that she's absconded with another man, then you should be thankful and move on.

Women these days, na God hand we all dey.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by hermesprogidy(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.
What is wrong with you? Why would you even bring this issue to a public forum? Don't you have any shame? Go and deal with your issues and stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
gracealonev:
So you spent this much energy just to kick a man that is already down and heartbroken....

It's his own fault that he's heartbroken.

Virginiry was his only criteria, as he emphasized in the OP. He didn't vet her properly.

Is she the only girl that is a teen wife? Centuries ago, that was the norm and the marriages lasted long.

This particular girl just isn't wife material.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Parisian: 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
Why you gotta be so savage grin
raumdeuter:

Peter OP, Don't mind them jare, They are jealous of your game at marrying a 15yrs old

Let her go but the mistake you made was that she was too old when you married her, Next time find a 4yr old in Nursery school to marry, those are usually more loyal and wont follow yahoo boys in dark alley to collect gbola like the name of the person I quoted here

More grace to your prick!!

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Parisian: 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
Like your mother, right?
toujurs:
Okafor laws can't work on a girl that just got ripe to Bleep alot of dicks out there, it's mostly evening newspapers okafor laws works on.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2022
Nairaland women dey vex oo grin

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by AutoChick4U(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.
It's not about a year rubber wife but a mature one! So you started fvvking her at 16yrs and she gave birth at 17. Na ur cross sha. Werey wan cage 17yr old with wifely duties and boredom

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by AutoChick4U(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
hermesprogidy:

What is wrong with you? Why would you even bring this issue to a public forum? Don't you have any shame? Go and deal with your issues and stop embarrassing yourself.
he has a tiny pencil hence his emphasis on tear rubber. As if d person eye no go open one day to d half chop he dishes

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Olumaeme: 5:32pm On May 18, 2022
You sound like an older man.

Oga leave her alone and look for an older person, or at least 27-28yrs.

She's still a teenager and most people at that age wanna flex life.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Missionaire: 5:32pm On May 18, 2022

Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.[/quote]

If your runaway wife is 19 years and your daughter is currently 3 years, it means you impregnated her when she was just 16 years.

You claim to be a very educated individual but you just couldn't help being a paedophile.
Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
Littlechild:
Peter532

I see too many fools faultfinding you with lack of knowledge. I have said this many times and I will say it again. Nigeria women are not meant to be love. They don't deserve it.

They date you for the money.(goodies)
They marry you for your money.
They will only stay with you for your money.

MY ADVICE:
Let her Go.
Don't break rules to accept her back. I repeat, let her go and focus on your life.

Marriage is not the end of your journey.

You say that as if he actually loved his wife, maybe you need to read the OP and see how he narrowed his wife down to her virginity calling her a "tearrubber". For him that's all she represents

He's a classic misogynistic Nigerian man.

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Ishilove: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

His response to you proves it.

Guess it's a thread to promote paedophilia in the guise of red pill tendencies.
I've saw the thread before it was moved to the front page and it struck me as contrived. Like something dreamed up by the OP to create controversy.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

who told you she ran? what if told you she's here with me this afternoon preparing noodles with fried egg for second lunch... not to talk about last night marathon sex.

sorry boy, keep giving yourself headache

You're more of a teenager than the girl you married.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
I know what happens when you post something on social media, people will pick only what they want to see and forget the rest. Read the post again, her parents know that she is married to the op. Shey you know more than her parents abi? Like i said the deed has been done already. But running away and leaving her child to follow her boyfriend, how does that make things better? Thats my own. You can’t change the past. The op messed up when he made it seem like he married her only because she was a virgin, thus making making other women who as not virgins feel self-conscious. I have lived in a place where most of my neighbours were yahoo boys, i see what they do to their girlfriends who ran away from their parents home to live with them. When the trill of sex is over, that’s when things get crazy. I fear only for her safety, if she doesn’t want the marriage she can ask for a divorce and stay with her parents. Even matured women get divorced.
The only thing I have to tell you is that life is not always described it because you witness it in you compound everyday. Both you and I would not agree to a sister or daughter getting married at such a young age because she is a baby, a girl that young doesn’t have any business being a wife or a mother except for poverty. Hence the problems this man who claims to now have financial problems is facing.

It is hypocritical to not see this man as a predator who preys on young girls and will use money as a weapon to influence them. You would not let him ten feet near your daughter. So spare me the consent of her parents or what her parents know. She is the property of the state, they have no right to sell her. In a sane country, they should also be facing charges.

P.S I assure you, no literate non virgin woman feels self conscious about a man who has narrowed women down to an object, basing her character on what she has done with her private parts. You must be dreaming if you think some of us are bothered about such imbecilic talk.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by sisitito01(f): 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
You should be covering your face in shame for getting married to a 15 year old but it's clear that you're a shameless man. I hope she never comes back and does better things with her life. You're disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Emmanuel30a: 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
elmas:

Test virginity medically?
Well, I guess... You may ask a doctor... Perharp, you want me to say 'scientifically' specifically...
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LaconicINC: 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

come arrest me, have you successfully feed yourself and you wanted to arrest a married man who did you no wrong.
you are throwing bomb everywhere with your English, just a quick advice, please download Grammarly abeg, before you annihilate this thread with your bad English!

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Can you show evidence I assaulted my mother?
Everything about you is just vague, you can't argue constructively, insult is only your weapon.
you are looking for someone to insult go home and insult your father.

Noodles is ready. Run along now.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by HardMirror(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

grin I thought the memory verse of nairaland guys here is that Virgin wives are loyal, they don't cheat

Op how market cheesy
instead of you condemning him marrying a teenager you are here talking nonsense. Before you come after me. I dont date virgins I dont rate them higher than non virgins, but your case is special you be mumu.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
darichlife:

Sorry why are you so bitter? The family of the said girl never called him a pedophile neither did the girl report the said man to the authorities why are you quick to condemn a man who is doing his best keep tins together. Try see the best way out of situations without condemnation.

If you are not mad at that paedophile, then I better waste my time talking to a goat than replying to you.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by JovialJune(f): 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
PossibleG:
ever since u were born u have been bitter and angry why take it out on strangers ? u should take it out on ur parents ! Who send them to f^ck and bring u into this world knowing fully well that they can’t take good care of u …at the end of the day ur bitterness might get u killed like a rat be careful for ur own good ⚠️.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by JovialJune(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
PossibleG:
ur last thread lots of people advising u not to steal ,liked I stated earlier I know ur type ,ever since u were born u have been bitter and that’s still how ur going to perish nor be curse nah ur destiny a common necklace was stolen from u by ur so called husband (he stole and gave it to his sister or perhaps his mom ) and the right way u feel u can get it back is by going to ur sisters place to steal it back pathetic,(take a good look at ur self and ur family I mean u and ur husband in-fact ur entire family *bunch of disgrace ) I told u ur bitter watch how ur life will end tongue tongue tongue
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.