Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65111 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by JovialJune(f): 6:11pm On May 18, 2022
PossibleG:
what do we expect from a supposed thief ,u stole a necklace ,ur husband stole it from u and gave it to his mom now u want to go and steal it back from his mom ….disgrace nor day catch u and ur family so ?

Make obsession on my matter nor kee you, take am easy, you hear.....

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Icebreeze(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2022
I got a similar story here all although this wasn't me it was a neighbor of mine back then.
The man is rich and living good.
When he finally wants to settle down his taste was this tear rubber lady as a wife.
Well he finally got his dream wife in his village although she was a secondary school leaver.
After having two kids he enrolled her for jamb so that she could further her education.

To wrap up things, she got the cut off mark for her dream course in Uni Abj
As a big man and wealthy man that he is he feels there is no need of his wife joining public transport whenever she wants to go to school so he got her a car.
First semester was good but things got messy in the second semester of her 100level it could be due to peer pressure.

She start dishing out excuses to the husband of fixed class and all sort of make up stories.
The husband got over it until one day he got a call from one of his friend that his wife is on the street looking different and she is walking with someone of her age and with the look of things he thinks they might be having affair the man was so sad and upset with his friend that he is saying bad about his wife.

But his eyes got cleared up when one of his business partner called him and complained about the same issue. He was left with no choice than to see things for himself and to crown it all he caught her red handed and demand for a HIV test for himself and her and the outcome was on a different level when the results came out because she was HIV Positive the whole estate occupants had to clam him down. So that he won't do what he will regret later.

The next morning the draged her out of the house and locked her up in his car and he zoomed out of his compound he drove straight to his village and return the lady back to her parents and that's was the end of the marriage between them.

The thing here is that all this young ladies or tear rubber are easily influenced by peer pressure, and loves to explore the world with people around their age.
Neglecting the fact that they are married and they got limits to somethings in life.

Because the moment you make out with her you are exposing her to something new and it only takes a God fearing lady of our time to not go astray whenever that person start mingling with people of her age bracket.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Fearyourcreator: 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
Born2Breed:
"every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber."
Peter532.

I'm very sure you put that teenager in the family way, after taking advantage of her innocence.

You are a cradle stealer!

Go drop some money for your daughter's grandmother to take care of your child.

That child should also be kept far away from you before you start molesting her.

Your last statement is just some how....
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Teerach: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Karma served you hot hot. Now that your home is destabilize, your daughter will soon become another man's young dream wife. Shey your own you took her at 15. Pray your daughter makes it to 12 before she's eaten blue black. The seed you sow, you're gonna reap it wotowoto.
I dunno why humans act like life is in their hands. A girl you should have helped sponsored to the university for free and probably recommend to your nephews to wife, you took advantage of her Innocence and her poverty. Now life has taken advantage of you.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ExcelDBM: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

Baba you harsh o grin grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Extremefiles(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
Pedophile spotted. Mary pickin of 16. Tear rubber fire you there

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by eyinola: 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*
16 years actually because at 19 she already has a 3 years old daughter...wonderfully wonderful shocked

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
Digmygold:

So marrying the girl "first" before spending on you means she dump can't your dumb ass? Na your mumu pass.
Mumu, even a woman u married for ten years can still dump u, anybody fit dump anybody at any fvcking time alaye.

Spending on u after i marry u is more sensible to hearing than spending on u before i marry u.

Use ur sense, oponu.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by takimsipho(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
The only thing I have to tell you is that life is not always described it because you witness it in you compound everyday. Both you and I would not agree to a sister or daughter getting married at such a young age because she is a baby, a girl that young doesn’t have any business being a wife or a mother except for poverty. Hence the problems this man who claims to now have financial problems is facing.

It is hypocritical to not see this man as a predator who preys on young girls and will use money as a weapon to influence them. You would not let him ten feet near your daughter. So spare me the consent of her parents or what her parents know. She is the property of the state, they have no right to sell her. In a sane country, they should also be facing charges.

P.S I assure you, no literate non virgin woman feels self conscious about a man who has narrowed women down to an object, basing her character on what she has done with her private parts. You must be dreaming if you think some of us are bothered about such imbecilic talk.
Did you not see where i wrote that if she doesn’t want the marriage she could have gone back to her parents? She is nowhere to be found, she eloped with some guy to God knows where. And all of you are focused on what has happened already. You guys just use terminologies from American media outlets and throw it around. How is he a sexual predator, according to Wikipedia: “ A sexual predator is a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically "predatory" or abusive manner. Analogous to how a predator hunts down its prey, so the sexual predator is thought to "hunt" for his or her sex partners.[1] People who commit sex crimes, such as rape or child sexual abuse, are commonly referred to as sexual predators, particularly in tabloid media or as a power phrase by politicians.[2]” Stop the feminist utopia, the world is a dangerous place. She is 19 now and an adult by law. The deed has been done already, but eloping with some young boys will not change the past. Is it not sex she still will be having the guy she eloped with. Focus on how she might put herself in danger and free the woke stuffs. This is Africa and not America, if anything happens to her what will you do? In a sane world will the girl killed and burnt in Sokoto, will that have happened? If you girls are not more concerned about where she is right now and her safety then you are the one dreaming. And one thing that makes me laugh in the generation is that its ok to have sex, get pregnant or have an abortion as a teenager. But grotesque to get married as a teenager. The youngest grandmother in the UK is 30 years old, she gave birth at 15 and her daughter gave birth at 14. But if it was marriage with an older man then its a taboo. What basis do you make this value judgment. Everybody has the stereotype that early marriage is hellish for women, but bleeping around is not?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On May 18, 2022
Clinghton:
Most ladies at that stage are not matured enough and don't know what they want in life, they just want to have fun.
Isn't that the same with boys of that age?, undecided

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Fashdeejay(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2022
What you call tear rubber, belongs to the street�.... But to be serious, i think you should understand that the little girl is not interested in the marriage. Accept your loss, move on with your life, do dna and be certain she is your daughter, live your life and keep moving forward let her live her life� she is young and she still wants to test microphones.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by biggz82: 6:53pm On May 18, 2022
come on man, we still have saned men in nigeria who follows our customs and norms to get fresher wines as a wife, not everyone must a rapist like you or forefathers before you.

Thunder go fire you join the op cos e clear say una b 1

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by danny34(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2022
Oga keep quiet.... Educated individual.... See your mouth.... Ur wife is 19yr old... Ur daugther is 3yrs.

Oga go n face ur wahala....

Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
did you marry as a virgin? please dont lie

Is your head paining you? Please don't lie

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by sweettease(f): 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I don't answer to you, if as an old cargo your pained..sorry for yourself that you can NEVER be a tear rubber and pray for those who fancy old newspaper to look your way.

yes, she was in support, even when she was pregnant she refused to go stay home, ALWAYS in my house 24/7
I cherish her
I tried to be respectful to a pedophile like you, no insult, nothing and this is how you react, you have a bigger issue and it's not the girl trying to run away from her old papa molester. It is people like you that rape children in the neighborhood. We need to find you and arrest you for raping a 15yr old and getting her pregnant. When I was 15, a creepy old man in my neighborhood used to run around me for marriage like you. Fortunately I was wise to run away and my life is so much better for that, I'm not stuck with one old papa of a pedophile.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Bestnoma: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

Stop been pained, go and Mary a 55 year old woman

You should be ashamed of yourself for what you did and not insulting people.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by osazsky(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.
nor be u dey find virgin for one thread like that? Now that u have gotten an underage virgins why are u disturbing us..how old are u sir

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Tonytonex(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

LOL. LWNKM. Sense no go kee you.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by HRprof: 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

Your village people finally finish you with TEAR RUBBER teenage wife. Upon that you said you will still do another tear rubber. This community chairman no get joy, your village people are using a big touch light to monitor your progress cool cool

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

What makes you think she was a tear rubber in the first place

*Food wey person never eat before no dey hungry the person*

She has gone for good, adjust yourself and look a tokunbo
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Oga you had a child by an underage 16 years old girl grin grin grin

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LadySarah: 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
Alooone:
The funniest thing is that he didn't send her to formal education but to go and learn tailoring

to further buttress how callous he is.
cradle robber

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
The matter pass be careful ooo
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Sunny2034: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't marry her to train her, I married her for companionship.

What companionship do you think a 19 year old can provide? She has no life experience to share.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Chairman you got a girl that's not up to 18 pregnant. Paid her bride price and married her. You no get shame?
Na her time to flenjo na the Consiquennce of marrying a teenager

Go take care of your kid and focus on getting money

Don't you know if that girl returns back and you touch her if she reports you to the police you can go to jail for taking advantage of her at a younger age.
Better face your life oh
You fit dy 40 years go give this girl belle for 16 shame no dy catch you.
E sure me say you don dy chop this girl since 12

But when a girl of 16 or 18 fornicates about in the street, pple like you would keep quiet. Oga, there is nothing wrong in his choice.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
sweettease:

I tried to be respectful to a pedophile like you, no insult, nothing and this is how you react, you have a bigger issue and it's not the girl trying to run away from her old papa molester. It is people like you that rape children in the neighborhood. We need to find you and arrest you for raping a 15yr old and getting her pregnant. When I was 15, a creepy old man in my neighborhood used to run around me for marriage like you. Fortunately I was wise to run away and my life is so much better for that, I'm not stuck with one old papa of a pedophile.
you should have let him married you, or rather " raped you" if you not you won't still be attending night vigils and Church programs crying to God to push you to your husband house like the online video that circulated yesterday. newspaper, I repeat you should have let him raped you! tufia.. your curse my dear, no one values old news paper this days..
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
frozen70:

What makes you think she was a tear rubber in the first place

*Food wey person never eat before no dey hungry the person*

She has gone for good, adjust yourself and look a tokunbo

https://www.nairaland.com/7133507/19yr-old-wife-back-safe

we cuddling right here, reading your comments she has asked me several times what's happening lol. I told her I was just having a nice time online from old newspapers
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Sunny2034: 8:11pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't do nothing, I'm just letting you evening newspaper know that men will always go for tear rubber.
yes I don't mind marry several wife's, my religion permits it as long they are off age and consented to it and above all tear rubber.

Finally we know!! Your religion allows it, abi? Better go and find work. Lazy fool! Marry 10 nau

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Qqqa: 8:24pm On May 18, 2022
You aren’t fuckkking her right
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by djon78(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

His response to you proves it.

Guess it's a thread to promote paedophilia in the guise of red pill tendencies.

grin grin this your English is new
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by djon78(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
chigoizie7:
You are e pedophile. At 19 with a 3 year old daughter, which means she was 15 or16 when she gave birth and probably 15 or even 14 when she conceived. Leave the young girl alone. You are a criminal that needs to be arrested.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
Did you not see where i wrote that if she doesn’t want the marriage she could have gone back to her parents? She is nowhere to be found, she eloped with some guy to God knows where. And all of you are focused on what has happened already. You guys just use terminologies from American media outlets and throw it around. How is he a sexual predator, according to Wikipedia: “ A sexual predator is a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically "predatory" or abusive manner. Analogous to how a predator hunts down its prey, so the sexual predator is thought to "hunt" for his or her sex partners.[1] People who commit sex crimes, such as rape or child sexual abuse, are commonly referred to as sexual predators, particularly in tabloid media or as a power phrase by politicians.[2]” Stop the feminist utopia, the world is a dangerous place. She is 19 now and an adult by law. The deed has been done already, but eloping with some young boys will not change the past. Is it not sex she still will be having the guy she eloped with. Focus on how she might put herself in danger and free the woke stuffs. This is Africa and not America, if anything happens to her what will you do? In a sane world will the girl killed and burnt in Sokoto, will that have happened? If you girls are not more concerned about where she is right now and her safety then you are the one dreaming. And one thing that makes me laugh in the generation is that its ok to have sex, get pregnant or have an abortion as a teenager. But grotesque to get married as a teenager. The youngest grandmother in the UK is 30 years old, she gave birth at 15 and her daughter gave birth at 14. But if it was marriage with an older man then its a taboo. What basis do you make this value judgment. Everybody has the stereotype that early marriage is hellish for women, but bleeping around is not?
If you would not subscribe to to ur 15year old daughter or little sister getting impregnated by a man old enough to be her Spare me the long lecture about what is African and what is not. Did the English grandmother tell you she got impregnated by an old man? Her boyfriend is her age mate. Do your research properly before comparison. As for your Wikipedia definition, any person that has sex with a minor is guilty of statutory rape in our constitution. Which makes him a predator, do you understand? The way you are defending him, you are obviously one yourself.

Nothing you type will make me see this as okay, as you have repeatedly repeated, she is a grown woman, capable of making her own decisions so she is better of on her own than in the hands of parents that are ready to sell their conscience for bread and a man that sees her as an object.

The fact that you see my concern for a young girl being sold by her parents and sexually and financially exploited by a man old enough to be her father as some firebrand feminism is really disappointing, and it also tells me I should quit this conversation.

‘The deed has been done already’
Still tells me you’re a pedophile apologist. Instead of clamoring for the imprisoning of the statutory rapist like every other sane person commenting, you are here defending his perversion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116