Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65166 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17. even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life
No, more than likely when she was 15/16 lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by akinade28(f): 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
takimsipho:
The op never raped her but married her. She was not forced and it was done with her parents consent as he clearly started. She is just naive and thinks she wants to flex but at some point she will regret it because that so called flexing will tire her when those small boys have starting beating her and hungry catch her. Nobody will tell her, she doesn’t want to learn the hand work again how will she survive on her own. Those saying she is a small girl, are her mates not in the university?
@bolded, How are you sure her parents didn't force her against her will to marry the OP? Is being a student in the university the same thing as being a wife and a mother? Does age mean she is mentally and emotionally ready for marriage?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand
You wanted a virgin so you married and impregnated a 15-year-old girl? undecided

Sigh! Well, you got exactly what you desired, why are you complaining now?, undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean you married her before she got pregnant at the age of 15? shocked
I doubt the marriage being registered.

You have a 3 year old daughter now, will be comfortable when in 12 years time a man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the same manner you did her mother?

You are yet to realize you messed up her adolescenthood.
Seriously messed up her adolescenthood . undecided

I feel for the girl.. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by JovialJune(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
Born2Breed:

Of course, I won't understand the mind of a paedophile. Going after a girl child that should be in school.

How do you feel now that another teenager snatches your "wife".?

You are not a real man but a weakling, you can't stand your mates cos you are such a low life who can't look a real look a real woman in the eye.

You are a laughing stock and a disease to society. That community should cast you out because you are a bad omen.

End of!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Biglittlelois(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
no because I didn't want old cargos ship like you who have jumped from different men to men. her parents was in support of our Union

Now that she is jumping from different men to men, hope you will accept her back despite the fact that you were the one that tore her rubber, abi?

The bolded, smh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
takimsipho:
Nobody will tell her, she doesn’t want to learn the hand work again how will she survive on her own. Those saying she is a small girl, are her mates not in the university?
You can find even 12-year olds in university but that does not mean they are grownups aka adults. They are still children. University no be standard as far as adulthood. undecided

26 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*
19 year old with a 3 year old kid that she delivered when she was 16 .

was probably pregnant with the kid at 15.

He’s lucky all she did was run away

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by baby124: 8:15pm On May 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You can find even 12-year Olds in university but that does not mean they are grownups aka adults. They are still children. University no be standard as far as adulthood. undecided
cococandy:

19 year old with a 3 year old kid that she delivered when she was 16 .

was probably pregnant with the kid at 15.

He’s lucky all she did was run away
I am telling you! He’s the one that escaped with his life because, teenagers no get joy at all. If you cage them they can kill you! They don’t even understand the repercussions of their actions.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand
you’re trolling

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Ulunne777(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
Mek the rubber for the tear rubber choke you.
Cradle Robber
Paedo
Water has found its level grin
One Ara!

19 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Mindlog:

Who created this thread? YOU
Who is the one angry seeing the minor he married hanging out with the boys in the street? YOU
Who is the one that got so enraged that the community chairman had to get involved to recover the money from a boy for the phone he bought for his wife.? YOU
Who is the one feeling ashamed of being asked about his runaway "wife"? YOU
Who can't even come out in peace? YOU

So how can I be the one in pain! cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by eyinjuege: 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life

Why take his child to a distant relative when the child's mother , grandma are alive?
You didn't even say his own mother, but distant relative all the way.
You think distant relatives don't have plans for their own life and freedom than looking after a distant relative's child?
You just want that child to be abused.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by eyinjuege: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Who created this thread? YOU
Who is the one angry seeing the minor he married hanging out with the boys in the street? YOU
Who is the one that got so enraged that the community chairman had to get involved to recover the money from a boy for the phone he bought for his wife.? YOU
Who is the one feeling ashamed of being asked about his runaway "wife"? YOU
Who can't even come out in peace? YOU

So how can I be the one in pain! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emooootionaaaalllll Daamage cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
What kept you guys together was money, she was never attracted to you.

Now that money has disappeared, she too has disappeared.

15 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by eyinjuege: 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
OP doesn't know Gen Z no send anybody Papa grin

15 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by GloriousGbola: 9:07pm On May 17, 2022
Mindlog:

You mean you married her before she got pregnant at the age of 15? shocked

I doubt the marriage being registered.

You have a 3 year old daughter now, will be comfortable when in 12 years time a man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the same manner you did her mother?

You are yet to realize you messed up her adolescenthood.

No, will he be comfortable when his AGE Mate comes saying bros I dig this ya fine pikin and I wan wife am?this your 15 year old is making my heart go gidi gidi gbam gbam! How we go run am? Help ya bros - see as I Don old finish with no wife. I just senior you small.

19 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Corporate2020: 9:19pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman. I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me. I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.
I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

Pedophille. Ole. Barawo banza. A 19 years old teenager already has a 3 years old child. That means you pedophille impregnated her when she was 15, you thief must have been sleeping with her since she was 12. Watch out, I am bringing the Lagos State Minister of Youths officials to your house.

You will be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mikeeytools: 9:25pm On May 17, 2022
She no fled she just went for tdb . She would soon be back.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by stacyadams: 9:27pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*

Him no c evening news papers like siofra marry na kindergarten him go carry
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Corporate2020: 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:

Modified*

He didn't marry a 19 years old. The girl is currently 19 years old, but has a 3 years old daughter. That means he impregnated a 15 years old child who then gave birth at 16 years and now had a 3 years old child. The OP should be arrested ASAP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Shameless Agbaya

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by rriiccaarrddoo(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2022
Op, You should be ashame of ur self. U didn't allowed her to enjoy her teenage age. secondly, You no very well that she is still very young for marriage, cos u want to marry a virgin, u went ahead to get her pregnant at a very young age. Man, u have ur self to blame. You don't even have money to take good care of her and u want her to stay in ur house to be suffering with you at that young age. You miss road man. You better allow her to have peace and focus on ur child and get ur life a meaningful up grade.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by oilmane(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman. I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me. I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.
I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

Oga how old are you cause you're sounding like one that's old enough to be her dad, any how sha, don't accept her back cos she go give u another man pikin train, just continue with your life, best of luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by takimsipho(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2022
akinade28:

@bolded, How are you sure her parents didn't force her against her will to marry the OP? Is being a student in the university the same thing as being a wife and a mother? Does age mean she is mentally and emotionally ready for marriage?
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:54pm On May 17, 2022
You claim to be a well educated man, probably with a master's degree, yet you decided to distract someone's 17yrs old daughter probably because she's from a poor' background. You are a PEDOPHILE'. After sleeping' with everything in skirt you think you can marry a virgin' and have peace? It is called karma. Allow her to live her life the way you lived yours, when she's done, she will come back to you.

23 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Paulianfa(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2022
I don't think this story is not real cos I can't imagine an old man descend so low to marry a 19yrs old girl in this era.
E choke cos a girl of that age can never stay in a man's house. Mehn, that kind age in toto dey scratch am, in brain dey hots, she feels like going from one sit out to another, from one eatery to another. Bro can u offered that?

Bro u no try at all

Pls for you to stay alive pls and pls again, let her go. Just free her pls.
Must u marry a virgin? Infact those kind girls can knack u to death.
There is nothing you can do, u cannot tied her down in ur house. Even her momsy knows everything that she is too small to marry an old man cos I believe u are up to 38 to 40 who wan chop tear rubber kpekus.
My advice, go for a matured fresh woman and have peace for the rest of ur life, stop stressing ur brain to avoid hyper.
People there ooo
My problem is that I can't stop login to NL, wahala everywhere!!

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by akinade28(f): 10:18pm On May 17, 2022
takimsipho:
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.
Bro, the modern society is very different from that of our forefathers. Having a boyfriend is different from being a wife and a mother in a permanent lifetime relationship. She is too young for that decision yet hence her reason to still want to explore. She being more than 18 years doesn't mean she is ready for marriage especially in this generation.
Same goes for teenage boys too who are forced into marriage just because they got a girl pregnant.
See, forget Nollywood, life isn't black or white, so she might never regret the decision to run away from marital life especially if she is able to get a mentor/advisor to set her on the right track. It might turnout to be one of her best decisions.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by galantjoe(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2022
Mr. Man go and pursue money. Come back if she is still available, remarry her otherwise remarry someone's else.

This life is too short to crave for something you can't have

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by siofra(f): 10:36pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin

If OP had posted this in the romance section I'm sure he would have gotten supporters on the first page cheesy

I love the bashing on this thread kiss

Paedophile angry enjoy your virgin wife aka catch them young.

14 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Dickjo(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You claim to be a well educated man, probably with a master's degree, yet you decided to distract someone's 17yrs old daughter probably because she's from a poor' background. You are a PEDOPHILE'. After sleeping' with everything in skirt you think you can marry a virgin' and have peace? It is called karma. Allow her to live her life the way you lived yours, when she's done, she will come back to you.

true. i have moiney so do u hav yansh please? smiley
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Uniquetani1(f): 10:43pm On May 17, 2022
See things dey happen tho

@Peter532
I won't call you names since her parents gave their consent.
You cut short her dream, did I see "you signed her for tailoring work" not even school.
Child abuser, self-centered fellow.
Na the small baby I dey feel for, take care of that child.
I blame her parents tho, let give birth to the numbers we can provide and take care of.
Naija guys after ruining a lot of ladies life, they will be finding a virgin to marry.

Rubbish!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.