Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves (4900 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by EfyaGodwina: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
A beautiful young lady with huge assets has been captured in a video drawing all the attention of men at a wedding ceremony as she took the center stage to shake her God-given goodies.

The heavily endowed lady stepped on the dancefloor and thrilled the guests present at the ceremony with some wild dance moves.

The video captured her heavy backside shaking to the core.

In the viral video, the lady displaying her dancing skills could be seen surrounded by groomsmen and wedding guests.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/lady-with-huge-backside-steals-show-at-wedding-ceremony-with-wild-dance-moves-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nyne: 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
No one would want to marry her cos of insecurity. Dem go just one chop and clean mouth. That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
It's got to be Ghana, their curvature is very different from Nigerian women own, I know this things

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by thesicilian: 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
Huge breasts huge backsides. It's all fat. Sometimes it even causes pains for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nostring: 9:23pm On May 17, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nostring: 9:24pm On May 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Huge breasts huge backsides. It's all fat. Sometimes it even causes pains for the owner
Mr lecturer but u love big yansh naa! U just dey pretend angry

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Urheadmaster(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Have they complained to you

Monitoring spirit tongue tongue
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Urheadmaster(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2022
justscorchone:
It's got to be Ghana, their curvature is very different from Nigerian women own, I know this things
Another observer on the beat tongue tongue tongue

Pray make you no jam these kind invigilator during exam.

They can observe what is going on in Ghana why in Nigeria tongue
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2022
That man wey wear blue cloth go done nearly cum for body
See as e dey lick mouth

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2022
God bless that Big Yansh..
I love this..
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nobody: 12:16am On May 18, 2022
Odour shall not depart from this type!
Ask Tacha
Ask Nkechi Blessing.
Possibly na her colleague ashawo dey wed!
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by drmuchin: 2:47am On May 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Odour shall not depart from this type!
Ask Tacha
Ask Nkechi Blessing
Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by suffering: 4:48am On May 18, 2022
drmuchin:

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you
Did it?
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Finnestgreat: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by shaggy007(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Another observer on the beat tongue tongue tongue

Pray make you no jam these kind invigilator during exam.

They can observe what is going on in Ghana while in Nigeria tongue
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 18, 2022
justscorchone:
Obviously you are yet to meet South African Women.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Obviously you are yet to meet South African Women.

Once I see a south Africa woman I know as well, they also have a distinguish body structure and skin tone,overall I can tell every type of woman out in this streets.
Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Freezby2020: 12:47pm On May 18, 2022
EfyaGodwina:
A beautiful young lady with huge assets has been captured in a video drawing all the attention of men at a wedding ceremony as she took the center stage to shake her God-given goodies.

The heavily endowed lady stepped on the dancefloor and thrilled the guests present at the ceremony with some wild dance moves.

The video captured her heavy backside shaking to the core.

In the viral video, the lady displaying her dancing skills could be seen surrounded by groomsmen and wedding guests.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/lady-with-huge-backside-steals-show-at-wedding-ceremony-with-wild-dance-moves-video/

Well-done Madam dancer with a leaking VAJAYJAY
grin grin grin

Re: Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
Na only God go deliver us from women, with just what i am seeing.

(1) (Reply)

The Oddest Couples / I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.