Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Confession: The Best Sex Of My Life #sugarpip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: The Best Sex Of My Life #sugarpip (707 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: The Best Sex Of My Life #sugarpip by Controlsugarpip: 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
The chill from the air conditioner was not the only thing standing in the air, Mike’s boner had joined in at rock-hard mode and Jessica was the happiest to see it. She had spent some good time swirling her slender tongue around his nipples so much that the only thing wetter than Mike’s nipples was Jessica’s dripping honeypot. She stared Mike deep in the eyes as she guided his middle finger right to her slimy entrance. Without breaking eye contact, she runs his finger over her clit, setting out a shudder accompanied by a soft moan.

“Take off your ring” she whispered even softer than the moan, “this is what you came for”. Mike was definitely enjoying this, his throbbing dick wagged high in the air like an elephant’s trunk. He nibbled around her neck gently before whispering back “yes, that…and this…”, while gently pushing her back to the bed. Operation Honeysuckle was about to go down and the only thing that could momentarily stop Mike was the amazing pair of boobs on this glistening caramel body beneath him. “You are so beautiful” he managed to say before resuming his downstream agenda.

As his head descended to Jessica’s creamyville, her pleasure heightened, as did her breathing. They say never trust a man’s tongue, but not when he knows how to use it like Mike. Jessy whimpered and winced as Mike dug away at her. Where had this man been all the while that they were married and enduring wack sex? She summoned the little air left in her lungs to say “I want you inside me, Mike”. Mike took some extra licks for the road and withdrew his head, only to guide his other head to Jessica’s waterfalls! He teased her clit with the tip of his cock in gentle pushes and circular motions before aiming for gold.

My job was done here…at least for today. I wasn’t going to hang around to witness them having the best sex of their lives. Not when I have yet another sex coaching session with them on Sugarpip’s telegram channel tomorrow. Care to join in on the fun? Then click the link to join: t. me/sugarpips_bot (Copy this link to your browser and remove the space before m and hit send to join the group. Our sessions are virtual and anonymous)

Don’t worry, membership is anonymous.
JOIN NOW: t. me/sugarpips_bot (Copy this link to your browser and remove the space before m and hit send to join the group. Our sessions are virtual and anonymous)

P.S. Bring your fantasies along…there are enough orgasms to go around because right here, your sexual satisfaction comes first.
Sugarpip…sex well done.

(1) (Reply)

. / Video : Nigerian Man Arrested For $12million Scam / Tribe With The Weirdest English Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.