Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School (52568 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Curriculum In Schools Outdated, Overloaded, Lacks PresentDay Development: UNESCO / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by FalseProphet1(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
Those innocent kids look so happy. I see some of them becoming first ladies in future.

This I have seen.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by ThePlugg(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
They look innocent and happy.....that school life cruise in the North grin Dem still want de rule us
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by emmakolapo: 9:54am On May 18, 2022

Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Nerogaming01(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2022
Romanoff:
And the parents of these kids will keep having more kids.

More kids equal more hands in the farm.

More hands in the farm equals more food.

More food equals more harmony.

More harmony equals wtf am I saying?
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by usah4(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2022
Romanoff:
And the parents of these kids will keep having more kids.

No be one person get this kids oh

1 Like

Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by ajmal01: 9:56am On May 18, 2022
Black man there is no respecta of human like.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Nobody: 9:56am On May 18, 2022
omowolewa:
Why giving birth to children when you know you gonna risk their lives like this
Haven't you done anything risky b4 without your parents' consent
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by ajmal01: 9:57am On May 18, 2022
Black man there is no respecta of human life.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Papichulostunne(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2022
Gaffass:
I was shock when I saw this ogada man loading school children like this

The girl facing the camera and the "OGADA" man look alike gan.! Na Brother and sister be that.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Johncuppa(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2022
Elemi loma last.

Never walk alone.

May be the school is kilometers far away.

No, the bike is not moving an inch.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by galadima77(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2022
If you no trek to and fro your distant school, just look and pass...
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by mozland12(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2022
Madness
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by TeeWealth01: 9:59am On May 18, 2022
Lalastica
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by BIGBANNNG411: 10:00am On May 18, 2022
SporaD8:
Is that Magic School Bus?!
This one na JUJU SCHOOL BIKE
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by NaijaCover(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Sijo01(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2022
He's even smiling for the camera. I don't blame him though. I blame the careless parents of the kids
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2022
Gaffass:

Poverty has eaten really deep in Nigeria. These are underserved or deprived children who should be provided school buses from our taxes we pay through so many means, yet politicians refused.

It's well with my people.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by LibertyRep: 10:03am On May 18, 2022
That bike isn't moving and will not move.

It may just be a photo op.

1 Like

Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by shoboy9: 10:03am On May 18, 2022
How long before he pays the devil his dues?
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Nobody: 10:04am On May 18, 2022
post=112941517:
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Lol you sef leave the blogging business! So your eye no go dey see bad news

1 Like

Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Chidex50(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2022
omowolewa:
You're talking arant nonsense. They're from different homes. It's the work of the government to bridge the gap between have and have not!
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by OnankpaBa(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2022
funny but risky
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by ejimatic: 10:05am On May 18, 2022
Gaffass:
This is a make believe photo. Comic relief for Nigerians
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by OBIPLUS(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Na waoo.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Hmmm � no be small thing ooo
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by slimfit1(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2022
luwiizy:
Those children are catching cruise.
You will never understand how, until you
Go through that experience as a kid.

Please it's a shameful picture to see, if they want to catch fun they can go to a safe park. Please, we need to change the way we think. Benin and Togo don't do this why us.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by oghenewale: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
Blame the parent and not the Okada man.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Benresmy(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Gaffass post=112928741]I was shock when I saw this ogada man loading school children like this[/qu

ONLY FOR NNEWI THIS KIND TING DEY HAPPEN... IF U KNOW U KNOW
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Mooh247: 10:13am On May 18, 2022
Their parents are tired of them and looking for easy way to end their lives
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2022
omowolewa:
That is why God is greater than people like you. Is birth control restricted to the poor alone? Giving birth is not the problem. The ones risking the lives of these kids are the ones that you extol. They embezzle the livelihoods of these kids. Money meant for job creation, for proper transport etc.

God gave the parents gifts. They have that precious gift that you cannot take away from them. Let them have kids. Do not legislate for people if to have or how many kids to have. These are beautiful children that I see here. The parents did no harm. These are citizens with the same right as you. Questioning their existence is an evil thing to do. Your heart is very evil. You do not see it but that is the truth. You are simply asking God why he allowed these kids to form and to exist.

Turn that lens to yourself and pay attention to the deep meaning of your question.

If a ritualist chopped off your head, we on Nairaland should ask why your parents birthed you too. We will not attack the ritualist but attack your parents for bringing you into an over-populated and insecure country.
Re: See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School by Slynation(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2022
Pics just for the gram...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.