Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) (1019 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by benjackugo: 9:23pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HJsMZ0jr34

A South African man proposed to his girlfriend at her father's funeral, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on TikTok, the man goes on both knees and produces a ring in the middle of the funeral in South Africa to ask the grieving woman to marry him.

Mourners at the service in South Africa cry out in shock as the boyfriend proposes in front of his girlfriend's father's casket.

The girlfriend then breaks down in tears, although it is not clear from the footage whether this is due to the emotion of the moment or her being upset at his timing.

The video was uploaded by M Mojela with the caption reading: "Proposing to the deceased’s daughter right at the funeral. Wiping the tears there and there."

The video which has gone viral has been watched by thousands of people on TikTok. A lot of viewers criticized the man for being heartless.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420208/man-proposes-girlfriend-fathers-funeral-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 9:26pm On May 17, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by rickpat(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by ugosilva: 9:30pm On May 17, 2022
Speechless
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by izzou(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
This one is mentally sick.

Weyrey lele yi

I pity the lady already

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
shocked

So, he couldn't wait till after the burial?? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
izzou:
This one is mentally sick.

Weyrey lele yi

I pity the lady already
Just when you thought you have seen it all and boom it happens again shocked sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Weird
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
He wants to continue his father legacy. Papa's proud of you brah
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
In south Africa several people are not sane as well as several people in Nigeria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by KiNg0G: 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
In south Africa several people are not sane as well as several people in Nigeria undecided
the OGa kpatakpata of them all is kenya

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2022
Mad folks everywhere.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
Wrong place at the Wrong time... If I were to be the one my answer would be Capital NO

I might even end the relationship.. I dislike men who lacks common sense!

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by thorpido(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2022
Attention seeking idiot.Wisdom is justified of her children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Not the right place, man

SMH
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by virginprincess(f): 10:04pm On May 17, 2022
Honestly,if I'm the one I won't accept that proposal, that is a very wrong time to propose to a lady sad sad.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Daniel7543: 10:08pm On May 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly,if I'm the one I won't accept that proposal, that is a very wrong time to propose to a lady sad sad.

Jennyclay:
Wrong place at the Wrong time... If I were to be the one my answer would be Capital NO
Repeat this song after me..

carry me dey go..
Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.. (x2)

Carry me dey go..
Baba carry me dey go my husband house. (x2)

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by Nazgul: 10:13pm On May 17, 2022
Probably trying to marry her out of pity.

Marriages like this don't usually work cos it will be one sided. You'll keep proving your love to her all your life until you eventually get fed up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by abobote: 10:30pm On May 17, 2022
Senseless
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 12:41am On May 18, 2022
“He is gone. I’m your daddy now.”
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:03am On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

virginprincess:
Daniel7543:

Repeat this song after me..

carry me dey go..
Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.. (x2)

Carry me dey go..
Baba carry me dey go my husband house. (x2)
https://twitter.com/flavinime/status/1526484969216004096?t=YzcZuF1rPapaCJB1awS5NA&s=19
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:48am On May 18, 2022
No respect for the dead
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:50am On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

yinmu....The jenny that I know will laminate the YES and put it on her chest

(1) (Reply)

Organic Office Sex / The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. / STORY] Sex With A Ghost (episode 1-24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.