Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. (1021 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Coca4pf(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Hi everyone, I wish you all happy new month.
I want to share this story here if wetin I do good or not.
The story fit no make sense as I’m not a good story teller, pardon my grammar and use of English.

I’ll be 23 years old by march next year. 4 years ago I was Working at a barber shop right in front of a busy university complex. was making money enough to feed myself & support my family with the little help that I can, as at that time I was still staying with my parents & 3 siblings Im the first child and the family background I came from is very complicated.
Financially my parents aren’t doing well and my siblings are still very young we have a very strong family bond. My father works a 9-5 his salary is nothing to write home about I had no option than to learn how to be independent. At the age of 15 I was already learning barbing With my free time while still in secondary school. As at time sef back then people no dey gree learn work.

All my mates go laugh me but I didn’t let all that get to me, on weekends even as an apprentice I’ll take Excuse from my boss & attend occasions/events where I assist in catering, sometimes I even got to do ushering jobs.

Fast forward to 2019. I don dey work for person store as per barbing salon. The pay was nice in a day I dey make like 5k sometimes 10k.

While working in the barbershop I got influenced into doing yahoo luckily for me it was paying me I was seeing better money than my daily pay as a barber the stress wasn’t easy we stand from morning till evening like I said previously it’s a very busy shop near school gate.. Eventually I quit working & with the mindset of being a full time yahoo boy and had plans to open my own shop along the line o
On the other hand
I was already getting comparison from family they kept telling me “see your mate don rent house dey stay on their own” yen yen. Any small miss/understanding like this “see your mate” you know Nigerian parents naw!
At this point it was dawned on me that I have to move out of my parents house, so I left and got a self contain in the same city but different town.
My parents didn’t even know where I was staying as at that time & everything was going smoothly for me there’s no other way you can describe success again my house well furnished had nice neighbour the street sef very close to the junction the environ where I moved to was nice, steady I dey chop barbecue I don dey fresh up normally I be fresh boy oo but the money made me fresher.
Everyone wants to be my friend, everyone liked me even people I don’t know already knows me before I meet them cause I live in a small city. Just like benin now for example .
I had Gfs cause even before the money came girls don first dey rush me so normally women wasn’t really my problem since I’m a complete spec, height I get am, handsome chocolate skin guy like me o lol!
I started seeing a girl that one of my barber colleagues introduced me to.

before this my colleague introduced me with this new girl, eh i already had a girlfriend but it felt like I was single she was too busy with school she no dey get time because na mummies girl we don’t sex cause she’s a virgin in my mind I already had her for keeps even ignoring the fact that we lack severe communication issues we both understood each other.
she dey busy die cause she day study micro biology and it was her very first year. As understanding guy wey I be I just didn’t pressure her but In our mind we both know we are dating I don conclude say even as this girl dey busy with school I no go rush her I gave her that time to focus on her study once once I’ll buy her food stuff, with time the relationship started Turing into brother and sister vibes. I felt lonely I needed more The vibe wasn’t there but Although loved that girl from my heart.

Back to when my colleague introduce me to another girl right from the first day he hooked us up I really liked her, eventually we started dating God If you see how long it took this girl to trust me enough to even sleep over with me in an hotel, she’s a very reserve girl too but her friends na bad bad bitches but she was just different. Time to time I started taking her on movie dates, go to the mall together for shopping I was really spoiling this girl intentionally. While my other girl was in school we talk once a week or when ever we even get the chance to
This new girl was always available no excuses 3 months into the relationship I and this new girl didn’t have sex cause she’s also a virgin & she was ready to lose it to me but she was so scared about the whole thing since it’s her first time we kept trying to sex each chance we get but she just couldn’t handle the pain from my gbola, it’s frustrating when you have two serious virgin girlfriends sha none-the- less we kept trying until we finally had our first sex OMO that night see blood everywhere it’s my first time to dis-virgin a girl. She made me make I promise that if I dis virgin her we’d work our way to marriage eventually like you know future dreams and aspiration.
She comes to my place would she would spend weeks and sometimes she doesn’t want even leave my place that’s to show you how safe she felt with me. I’m a cool guy naturally with time it begin to show clearly that she’s a lazy girl and I found myself doing chores and always wanting me to go out and get her sanitary pad for her oo.. just imagine.
We started having series of miss understanding it was so clear and obviously after months that me and this girl are two different people we can now build together we have different mindset and perspective about life. This girl in her life never talked about business or investment nor even advised me. (Sometimes this is one reason it’s good to date older women)
But I just couldn’t deal with the constant argument she found out about my babe in school stuff happened one thing lead to the other we had to break up. Weeks before our break Up I bought a Lexus ES 330 bruhh at 19 years old I was doing fine my life was already moving straight I wasn’t a foolish person but I don’t know what kept making me feel like my problem was relationship sha cause till now I still dey wonder.
After this break up randomly cross paths with one of my childhood friend that’s working in a bar went to the same church together and her mum knows my mother,
I know say my story fit don dey bore you but listen the rest of the story na here gan gan everything turn sour for me
I and this girl exchange contact started talking gradually the vibes was there the same week she came to my place she all grown shapes figure 8 she’s so hot got very conducive Ass meh, we had sex even though she brought up the topic of us being friends in church back then. That sex was my best her pussy was all wet and soaked fits my dick perfectly We enjoyed her self the relationship as growing so fast gradually she started passing night in my house since it’s close to her work place
We started dating but intended to kept it on a low she’ll come to my place Cook take care of me meh once again I’ve found love I was committed totally I cut off all my side gigs that we just run one or two shows together.
All my friends got to know this girl even in my area everywhere cause we even go to market together, shower together, together do laundry together eat on the same plate, literally we were like twins cause we fit perfectly.
Our relationship was one of its kind. Any day I step out alone all I’d hear is wey your woman, how is our wife. I cut off half of my friends cause what do I need friendship for? She even got my name tatted on her arm that’s to show you the extent of this relationship
Nevertheless Just exactly months in our relationship I was duped my saving of over 4 million naira that which was the balance money left from the car I purchased
This money I was supposed to use to open a barbing salon, the way I got dupe was embarrassing for a smart person like me so I’ll share that story so someone out there doesn’t fall victim. a stranger reached out to me one day front of a mall saying he sells organic sex enhancer but I wasn’t interested but he kept insisting but still yet I declined the request to purchase the item moreover he wants to sell to me, I don’t know you I said to him and you don’t have to force me to buy your stuff he was still being adamant i was convince to take his number when he mentioned that he also does some spiritual work too the moment he said that I really felt I might need his number someday in attempt to make him leave I took his number promising to give him a call.
To cut the story short I later called him months later for fortifications against police and stuff, this guys were scammers fake native doctor some how some how they scammed me I almost sold my car if not for my gf that was suspicious with my recent activities she interrogated me when she saw I was listing it online a car I bought that’s barely up to one year for 800k (Lexus ES 330) to sell it and give to these scammers I think they used juju on me but God knows best.
Now the situation on ground is I have been duped, which left me losing 4 million my own money and 2million In debt which was a friends money now I owe someone 2m Trying to find solutions I was avoiding this person i owe money he involved the state cid and like that -like that sha we concluded I had to give him the car as payment options Because i was already facing big financial down falls

Now no car, no money. Nothing nothing

But my girl was there with me she was there to comfort me she even lost her job that time and phase of my life everything was rough. Funny enough I don’t even have anything to show for it no property not as if I lived a luxurious life I had planned my self but maybe I wasn’t good in decision making who knows? Only God can judge

This girl was with me for over 2years and counting i don’t have a job, no education nothing nothing meh with time I was finding it difficult to get back on my feet. She warned me not to ever get a car again even if I have the money but I didn’t listen, money came again immediately I went and bought Camry I didn’t tell anyone when I brought it home this girl almost ate me raw.. she was angry that why will I buy a car after everything that has happened
2 years ago yet I still went and bought a car? As I’m writing this story I think I have realise some of my own defaults.
She was angry and I had to talk her through it Not less than one month I had money issue again with someone my car was seized and Ended up selling it to pay who I owed money again like it’s just the same thing happening twice but different scenarios
We split the money for the car and I paid what owed them it was crazy come to think of it. I even slept in cell my girlfriend would come, Cook me food she was trying to find help that she could get at that time. Some of the top police officers she asked for help would even demand for sex but she never obliged God answer our prayer the issue was resolved amicably but I lost the car to them like I said before 2 months later Me and this girl broke up and went separate ways the relationship gradually faded
I’m left alone, no education, I’m thinking of starting life all over I’ve been smoking heavily lately I don’t know which path to take I don’t even have friends I’m learning to build a relationship with my family and be close to them and learn something to start making money legitimately
Hitting the gym to stay fit
And taking one step at a time
I have been single since then and I barely have friends to talk to I’m always alone. I have develop paranoia, anxiety and depression
Now my rent has expired I can’t even pay I’m looking for means to start doing Bolt driving since I have the certification I’ve got to learn a lot and I want to study a business course not because of the degree but for my own personal development & use.
All my mates don graduate i thought making money was all life entails but I’ve learnt there’s more to life and you don’t need to do fraud to get to certain levels. I have great wisdom but I don’t know how to apply it.

Thank you for reading but do you think bolt driver is nice work in benin city? If I can find someone to work for and balance up with I do not mind either.

2 Likes

Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by HopeNeverDies: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Have you been writing this since last month?
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Slynation(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2022
The only thing you and your fellow fraudsters lack is financial intelligence, I knew so many guys like you currently in such scenario, the only thing they have to show for is pictures of them living the good life...

I hope and pray you get back on your feet...

2 Likes

Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Coca4pf:
The story fit no make sense as I’m not a good story teller, pardon my grammar and use of English.

I’ll be 23 years old by march next year. 4 years ago I was Working at a barber shop right in front of a busy university complex. was making money enough to feed myself & support my family with the little help that I can, as at that time I was still staying with my parents & 3 siblings Im the first child and the family background I came from is very complicated.
Financially my parents aren’t doing well and my siblings are still very young we have a very strong family bond. My father works a 9-5 his salary is nothing to write home about I had no option than to learn how to be independent. At the age of 15 I was already learning barbing With my free time while still in secondary school. As at time sef back then people no dey gree learn work.

All my mates go laugh me but I didn’t let all that get to me, on weekends even as an apprentice I’ll take Excuse from my boss & attend occasions/events where I assist in catering, sometimes I even got to do ushering jobs.

Fast forward to 2019. I don dey work for person store as per barbing salon. The pay was nice in a day I dey make like 5k sometimes 10k.

While working in the barbershop I got influenced into doing yahoo luckily for me it was paying me I was seeing better money than my daily pay as a barber the stress wasn’t easy we stand from morning till evening like I said previously it’s a very busy shop near school gate.. Eventually I quit working & with the mindset of being a full time yahoo boy and had plans to open my own shop along the line o
On the other hand
I was already getting comparison from family they kept telling me “see your mate don rent house dey stay on their own” yen yen. Any small miss/understanding like this “see your mate” you know Nigerian parents naw!
At this point it was dawned on me that I have to move out of my parents house, so I left and got a self contain in the same city but different town.
My parents didn’t even know where I was staying as at that time & everything was going smoothly for me there’s no other way you can describe success again my house well furnished had nice neighbour the street sef very close to the junction the environ where I moved to was nice, steady I dey chop barbecue I don dey fresh up normally I be fresh boy oo but the money made me fresher.
Everyone wants to be my friend, everyone liked me even people I don’t know already knows me before I meet them cause I live in a small city. Just like benin now for example .
I had Gfs cause even before the money came girls don first dey rush me so normally women wasn’t really my problem since I’m a complete spec, height I get am, handsome chocolate skin guy like me o lol!

before this my colleague introduced me with this new girl, eh i already had a girlfriend but it felt like I was single she was too busy with school she no dey get time because na mummies girl we don’t sex cause she’s a virgin in my mind I already had her for keeps even ignoring the fact that we lack severe communication issues we both understood each other.
she dey busy die cause she day study micro biology and it was her very first year. As understanding guy wey I be I just didn’t pressure her but In our mind we both know we are dating I don conclude say even as this girl dey busy with school I no go rush her I gave her that time to focus on her study once once I’ll buy her food stuff, with time the relationship started Turing into brother and sister vibes. I felt lonely I needed more The vibe wasn’t there but Although loved that girl from my heart.

Back to when my colleague introduce me to another girl right from the first day he hooked us up I really liked her, eventually we started dating God If you see how long it took this girl to trust me enough to even sleep over with me in an hotel, she’s a very reserve girl too but her friends na bad bad bitches but she was just different. Time to time I started taking her on movie dates, go to the mall together for shopping I was really spoiling this girl intentionally. While my other girl was in school we talk once a week or when ever we even get the chance to
This new girl was always available no excuses 3 months into the relationship I and this new girl didn’t have sex cause she’s also a virgin & she was ready to lose it to me but she was so scared about the whole thing since it’s her first time we kept trying to sex each chance we get but she just couldn’t handle the pain from my gbola, it’s frustrating when you have two serious virgin girlfriends sha none-the- less we kept trying until we finally had our first sex OMO that night see blood everywhere it’s my first time to dis-virgin a girl. She made me make I promise that if I dis virgin her we’d work our way to marriage eventually like you know future dreams and aspiration.
She comes to my place would she would spend weeks and sometimes she doesn’t want even leave my place that’s to show you how safe she felt with me. I’m a cool guy naturally with time it begin to show clearly that she’s a lazy girl and I found myself doing chores and always wanting me to go out and get her sanitary pad for her oo.. just imagine.
We started having series of miss understanding it was so clear and obviously after months that me and this girl are two different people we can now build together we have different mindset and perspective about life. This girl in her life never talked about business or investment nor even advised me. (Sometimes this is one reason it’s good to date older women)
But I just couldn’t deal with the constant argument she found out about my babe in school stuff happened one thing lead to the other we had to break up. Weeks before our break Up I bought a Lexus ES 330 bruhh at 19 years old I was doing fine my life was already moving straight I wasn’t a foolish person but I don’t know what kept making me feel like my problem was relationship sha cause till now I still dey wonder.
After this break up randomly cross paths with one of my childhood friend that’s working in a bar went to the same church together and her mum knows my mother,
I know say my story fit don dey bore you but listen the rest of the story na here gan gan everything turn sour for me
I and this girl exchange contact started talking gradually the vibes was there the same week she came to my place she all grown shapes figure 8 she’s so hot got very conducive Ass meh, we had sex even though she brought up the topic of us being friends in church back then. That sex was my best her pussy was all wet and soaked fits my dick perfectly We enjoyed her self the relationship as growing so fast gradually she started passing night in my house since it’s close to her work place
We started dating but intended to kept it on a low she’ll come to my place Cook take care of me meh once again I’ve found love I was committed totally I cut off all my side gigs that we just run one or two shows together.
All my friends got to know this girl even in my area everywhere cause we even go to market together, shower together, together do laundry together eat on the same plate, literally we were like twins cause we fit perfectly.
Our relationship was one of its kind. Any day I step out alone all I’d hear is wey your woman, how is our wife. I cut off half of my friends cause what do I need friendship for? She even got my name tatted on her arm that’s to show you the extent of this relationship
Nevertheless Just exactly months in our relationship I was duped my saving of over 4 million naira that which was the balance money left from the car I purchased
This money I was supposed to use to open a barbing salon, the way I got dupe was embarrassing for a smart person like me so I’ll share that story so someone out there doesn’t fall victim. a stranger reached out to me one day front of a mall saying he sells organic sex enhancer but I wasn’t interested but he kept insisting but still yet I declined the request to purchase the item moreover he wants to sell to me, I don’t know you I said to him and you don’t have to force me to buy your stuff he was still being adamant i was convince to take his number when he mentioned that he also does some spiritual work too the moment he said that I really felt I might need his number someday in attempt to make him leave I took his number promising to give him a call.
To cut the story short I later called him months later for fortifications against police and stuff, this guys were scammers fake native doctor some how some how they scammed me I almost sold my car if not for my gf that was suspicious with my recent activities she interrogated me when she saw I was listing it online a car I bought that’s barely up to one year for 800k (Lexus ES 330) to sell it and give to these scammers I think they used juju on me but God knows best.
Now the situation on ground is I have been duped, which left me losing 4 million my own money and 2million In debt which was a friends money now I owe someone 2m Trying to find solutions I was avoiding this person i owe money he involved the state cid and like that -like that sha we concluded I had to give him the car as payment options Because i was already facing big financial down falls

But my girl was there with me she was there to comfort me she even lost her job that time and phase of my life everything was rough. Funny enough I don’t even have anything to show for it no property not as if I lived a luxurious life I had planned my self but maybe I wasn’t good in decision making who knows? Only God can judge

This girl was with me for over 2years and counting i don’t have a job, no education nothing nothing meh with time I was finding it difficult to get back on my feet. She warned me not to ever get a car again even if I have the money but I didn’t listen, money came again immediately I went and bought Camry I didn’t tell anyone when I brought it home this girl almost ate me raw.. she was angry that why will I buy a car after everything that has happened
2 years ago yet I still went and bought a car? As I’m writing this story I think I have realise some of my own defaults.
She was angry and I had to talk her through it Not less than one month I had money issue again with someone my car was seized and Ended up selling it to pay who I owed money again like it’s just the same thing happening twice but different scenarios
We split the money for the car and I paid what owed them it was crazy come to think of it. I even slept in cell my girlfriend would come, Cook me food she was trying to find help that she could get at that time. Some of the top police officers she asked for help would even demand for sex but she never obliged God answer our prayer the issue was resolved amicably but I lost the car to them like I said before 2 months later Me and this girl broke up and went separate ways the relationship gradually faded
I’m left alone, no education, I’m thinking of starting life all over I’ve been smoking heavily lately I don’t know which path to take I don’t even have friends I’m learning to build a relationship with my family and be close to them and learn something to start making money legitimately
I have been single since then and I barely have friends to talk to I’m always alone. I have develop paranoia, anxiety and depression
Now my rent has expired I can’t even pay I’m looking for means to start doing Bolt driving since I have the certification I’ve got to learn a lot and I want to study a business course not because of the degree but for my own personal development & use.
All my mates don graduate i thought making money was all life entails but I’ve learnt there’s more to life and you don’t need to do fraud to get to certain levels. I have great wisdom but I don’t know how to apply it.

Thank you for reading but do you think bolt driver is nice work in benin city? If I can find someone to work for and balance up with I do not mind either.

Fraud money no dey last joor...it doesn't end well
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by detectivejones: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2022
I just hope you don't crawl back to your old sin when you see an opening. Btw its a good thing you've learnt your lesson.
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2022
Wahala be like korkor shoe o. grin

Your tory no dey end?

And who is the un******* fellow wey go quote the post again? undecided Mtcheewwww.

Whatever your story is about, OP: I am sorry or I am happy for you.

I been no dey read my school notes normal normal, I should now sit down to this?
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Tenrack: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wahala be like korkor shoe o. grin

Your tory no dey end?

And who is the un******* fellow wey go quote the post again? undecided Mtcheewwww.

Whatever your story is about, OP: I am sorry or I am happy for you.

I been no dey read my school notes normal normal, I should now sit down to this?
but Sis, na you quote am na
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tenrack:
but Sis, na you quote am na

Where?
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Sammy101111(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin I scrolled my phone Screen down 9 times trying to read this .
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by DollarBuddy: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Too sad. Right now, I work from home. My neighbors think I do Yahoo. I dnt go out, except to church or shopping. I dnt do partying, no car, I don't spend extravagantly even though I currently earn over $1,000 monthly.

You see, the money you don't sweat to get, you spend lavishly. @Op, sorry about your experience. I just hope you learn from it and start afresh, something legal this time around.

1 Like

Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by frozen70(f): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
You lost the only woman who suffered withuou and you refuse to take her advice

Go and look for her as you stanlrt afresh

This time around take her advice

Meanwhile all the time you were flexing, you never established your parents

You didn't do well
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Coca4pf:

On the other hand

So all these many talks is just for uber assistance?

Well... The end will always justify the means. Those who gather wealth fraudulently, it will develop wings and fly away.
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

So all these many talks is just for uber assistance?

Well... The end will always justify the means. Those who gather wealth fraudulently, it will develop wings and fly away.

Lol,not all Ill gotten wealth develop wings o
Re: The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. by Littlechild(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
1. Your ex woman left you because you lack discipline and vision.

2. What you need is discipline.

ADVICE; Stop yahoo and do the bolt. In few years time you smile.

WARNING: Yahoo and smoking will destroy you. Peace of heart and clear conscience is wealth.

Coca4pf:
I want to share this story here if wetin I dmlt driver is nice work in benin city? If I can find someone to work for and balance up with I do not mind either.

(1) (Reply)

Need Sexchat Woman ,lady.pics Attached / My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? / A Different World Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.