Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) (6609 Views)

Yahaya Bello Under Investigation For Fraud: EFCC / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by MrHighSea: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
So Kogi was under your gateman's watch.

I see
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by BAJEsoot: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by ayo2008: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Funny dude
Let the deception continue

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by redcliff: 6:49am On May 19, 2022
when you talk, tell us how you will od it...
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Moneyyman: 6:49am On May 19, 2022
All these new accounts opened to push this guy!

May your lives and the lives of your families and generations be exactly how Bello treated Kogi State.

Say amen if you truly believe that he has done well!

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Mooh247: 6:50am On May 19, 2022
This guy really fvcked up.... He had all the resources at his disposal to be the best and youngest Governor but he wasted it looting like a loser

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by redcliff: 6:50am On May 19, 2022
olatemi767:
I slept with empty stomach yesterday.. Im up this morning with no iota hope.I feel so empty inside.. Very frustrating for me.. Pls help me Brothers and sisters.. I work but there's nothing to show for it.. The worst thing that can happen to a man is not been able to feed.. 23 96 65 70 80 Zenith... God bless you all cheerful giver

if you like no go find daily 2k for construction site, dey here dey beg

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Alexandersantos(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2022
u never watch ur state finish u wan watch the whole country.....mr man go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by SoaringLife01: 6:50am On May 19, 2022
What can he deliver as our President? To me- nothing.
Abeg make he shift enter corner make I pass.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by whatalife: 6:53am On May 19, 2022
Deceit, Nigerians would not fall for it
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by redcliff: 6:57am On May 19, 2022
Sir, please tell us how you want to do it what what you will do.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by whitebeard(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Alright Mr Governor but we're with Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

That yahaya Bello supporter above is not smart enough.
Who wouldn't know its same onojaintegrity operating those accounts angry

Are you suffering?
Speak for yourself please
una go collect from tinubu wotowoto..!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by jansonn(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2022
Clown
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by gadgethead: 7:07am On May 19, 2022
The situation is so bad in the country that none of them is talking about employment, electricity, roads but to crush insecurity
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Inosky(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2022
Yeye talk from Yahaya. Oga, you're still talking nonsense like this at this era, shame no dey catch your mouth! Nigerians are more wiser now.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by BigBizzy(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2022
Big lie
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Eleponblue(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2022
danladi02:
The governor of Kogi State, a top presidential aspirant in the All Progressive Congress (APC), has urged party executives and delegates to look for a candidate who can handle the country's security challenges, among other things. In a viral video, Bello, while addressing delegates and fellow Nigerians, stated that he has a workable roadmap to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians, just as he has established in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDBcXgBs3g
So in conclusion,do you mean your father has failed...
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by DeRay98(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
yanabasee:
If Yeye Bello becomes the next Nigerian president.... I will conclude that God just want to punish Nigerians....

What sort of uselessness is this that a well known incompetent Buffon will be pushing himself to be a president without looking back to see the nonsense he's leaving behind in Kogi state.

His paid hungry campaign rats are all over this thread singing his praises when we all know he's the most useless guvnor in Nigeria...
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by DeRay98(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2022
Yeye Bello, wasting Kogi State resources for his fruitless campaign.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by delishpot: 7:27am On May 19, 2022
Another one want use sweet mouth enter. That was how Buhari,used Sowore, Zahra etc sweet mouth to take Nigeria back to stone age.

This time if Nigerians s are not careful, RUGA will come to stay.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2022
Buhari talk pass this one... Said insecurity would end within 6 months as he was going to lead from the front.

These con men should come up with more original scams.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Euegene100001: 7:30am On May 19, 2022
grin u won’t be president yeye bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:33am On May 19, 2022
dejiboss10:
the time is now
hope with GyB

#hope23
#yahayabello23

I know they wouldn't pay you more than 30k
Is that why you want to sell your future and generation unborn
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by snoopz: 7:33am On May 19, 2022
Suddenly all the aspirants has the knowledge on how to save Nigeria, isn't that wonderful
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by mfm04622: 7:37am On May 19, 2022
Anybody telling us what they will achieve should also tell us HOW! Na the how dey important pass!
Wetin you wan do differently that will bring about the improvement, no be to just say I will make things better. How?
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2022
The next president needs to appoint u as the minister of security thn.. case closed .cox One person no fit rule naija nd brings about the change we went.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2022
Yeye Bello. Economic hardship go high gan ooo. God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Apc Presidential Candidate The North Played You Again~pictures / After Goliath, Another Giant Existed / APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.