Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It (43926 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by vickydevoka(m): 4:33am On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You're a foolish girl/boy So we should pet him here or what? Are you okay? Is he the only one facing problems in life? Sense fall on you there. Instead of the niggar to sit up and hustle tight, he's here getting bitter over nothing. Let him drink sniper and die tonight. You can kindly join him too and drink sniper too so you can both die peacefully. We no send!!! After all Problem full this country.
If u see me one on one, I don't know if you will have the liver to call me foolish girl/boy. If you will be able to do that you can't be poor in your life
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by mandikwilliams: 4:59am On May 19, 2022
You are still in the stone age, success has nothing to do with age. The earlier you drop your ego the better for you boy.......

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Gamesmart: 5:02am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

If they know nothing about life, how come they know how to be successful in life than you that know about life?

Honestly, with everything you said, you sound like a completely useless person.

Go and drag age; they are dragging knowledge. Poor mentality African bush man.

Your present is bad and your future is not that bright. Justifiably so!
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Jeffy1206(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2022
From your write up I know the type of person you are already undecided the type that always claim I'm not your mate and want to be respected all the time because of your age angry grow up no! Man up and change your sadistic life and watch things turn around for your.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by ikorodureporta: 5:39am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

Life no balance at all... Wherever you find yourself, look for happiness put
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by phemmyfour: 5:51am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Bitterness everywhere
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by royalmu: 6:10am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Bros, don't let pride and envy consume you. Everyone's destiny isn't the same. Trust God always for a better tomorrow. Be optimistic and keep hope alive.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Richy4(m): 6:15am On May 19, 2022
watersideboys:
Most people condemning the op are no different. He is even better off because he said his mind. But all of una wicked and bitter

grin grin
Honestly I like your post... Some of them are worse... U will see their true colour when a Rich man or woman dies... U be reading things like vanity upon vanity embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by NofiuFade(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2022
We have many deluded fellow like this op roaming freely in our society this days, carrying shoulder ontop another person success because you are a retired old fool, people like you can never make it in life why because God is not a magician!

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Hassan88(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2022
YOU ARE A MATURED WIZARD IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nobody: 6:20am On May 19, 2022
You are lazy, entitled and bitter. With these qualities, no one would ever hire you and if they do, it won't be long before they get tired of you. You are your own problem so the moment you get rid of all that pride and humble yourself, you will attract all the things you desire in life.

Go work
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by oshorstan(f): 6:21am On May 19, 2022
Be humble...
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Tundex911: 6:26am On May 19, 2022
Life is hard.

Meanwhile country(Nigeria) is harder.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by TyroneP(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

It's really good you're letting this out to hear people's view on this. Have you ever improved/upgraded yourself academically besides the Bsc/HND knowing 2010 was a long time? I grew up as an orphan and I was one of the eldest in my departments in the uni- sponsored myself since 17...I was determined to be better by waging war against poverty and with the dream of becoming a household name in the future. All these I did by acquiring more education despite peanut jobs I work those days. Infact, I started doing menial jobs at 17- no family support. I'm in my early 30s, got NCE, two bachelor's degree, two master's degree and now a PhD. student. Everything I have is God-given. You know what? I'm not married because I'm trying to set my priorities right first. It's not too late to fix things. Channel your energy to something productive which maybe acadmic upgrade or business. We make our own luck. Work towards your plan then pray. To you, my life maybe too real to be true but that is what it is- never give up.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by oladipupo2234: 6:44am On May 19, 2022
and Make nepa bring light constantly and make our stand by gen no spoil.

too much sense in this write up.

iamyemiakins:
Life no balance normal normal, many average Nigerian youths are also facing your plight so don't subdue yourself to oppression. Small boys doing big things these days, it's either you're motivated or oppressed, go with your pace and actualize your life goals.

Battery wey full go still low and battery wey low go still full, our prayer be say make our charger no spoil.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by rhymaholic: 7:07am On May 19, 2022
It's this bitterness and envy that's hindering your progress. You don't like good for people, good would also run from you.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Pjoe238: 7:41am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

With this mindset you will never make it in life...You are a simply a witch. Confess and repent so that you will prosper...
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by suffering: 7:43am On May 19, 2022
Seun Must Chop studios at it once again.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Tayorshd2(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

To be honest with you I understand your plight but yet I will want you to be loyal irrespective of age or gender or class just have it in mind that ...being loyal too might pave way for u getting closer to them and also teach i or elevate u on how to catch fish too I'm their class...

Truly depression about it might want to stick u but such is life... What can u do to change nature?? Unless u kill yourself and which is very wrong and barbaric..m

Wish you a humble success now and later smiley
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by donsheddy1(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Las las you be wizard/witch.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Simpubozz(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2022
OP u no get sense . Instead of u to link up, u dey here dey hate dey create Fulish thread . Dey there

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by StrongAlphMale: 8:15am On May 19, 2022
vickydevoka:

If u see me one on one, I don't know if you will have the liver to call me foolish girl/boy. If you will be able to do that you can't be poor in your life

You're a mumu man. Instead of advising the OP you left him and started pouring your anger and frustration on yourself. Are you not stupid like this? Small boy, don't quote me again on nairaland
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by StrongAlphMale: 8:18am On May 19, 2022
Simpubozz:
OP u no get sense . Instead of u to link up, u dey here dey hate dey create Fulish thread . Dey there

I swear comrade. The OP na very foolish man. Niggars dey ball, dey cash out anyhow. Instead of the werey to link up with them make dem give am better update wey e go take work cash out, the werey dey here dey create mumu thread.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by airsaylongcome: 8:19am On May 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Airsaylongcome

"RESULTING" to insults is what has resulted in ASUU strikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by toprealman: 8:38am On May 19, 2022
Caseless:
grin grin

They did. Ways to get people to read.
Add postscript and let people know that the heading is not what the post is all about but that some self serving childish moderators decided to generate traffic with that baseless headline.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Simpubozz(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I swear comrade. The OP na very foolish man. Niggars dey ball, dey cash out anyhow. Instead of the werey to link up with them make dem give am better update wey e go take work cash out, the werey dey here dey create mumu thread.
Suffer never tire am na
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by PlaysNigeria: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Good for you, maybe in your next life you will learn so many things you've refused to learn because of your age.

Calling your brother someone who doesn't know anything about life because you are older is a big sign you're a non-entity.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Lionelbhass(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2022
Jealousy is the root of hatred.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by HRMK: 9:49am On May 19, 2022
ITS TRULY ANNOYING BUT ALL THE SAME PATIENCE AND HARD WORK AND LITTLE OF GOODLUCK DOES IT ALL!ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!ITS BETTER TO GET IT LATE AND IT LASTS WITH U THAN GET IT EARLY BUT VANISHES SO SOON!!
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by promiseland245(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2022
Imagine a Meal with the following Ingredient Pride, Bitterness, Unforgiveness, Pompousity & Regret that'sis what you have been feeding your mind with for a very long time.
You need to Change your Meal, Luckily it's not too late only and Only if you are willing to Change it.
You need to feed your mind with Humility, Sweetness, Forgiveness, Tenderness and Foresight.

Life has changed and it is still changing Fast, if you keep going with your Present mindset, it would still take you places you never desire to be.
Haba!!!
YoudeyVexme:

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Gwan2(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
tshtsh:
Please stop being bitter. A lot of people are bitter like this but truth is you cant stop some people from being successful. It is just not possible. Instead you can learn from them.

When I started out as a youth corper in 2015 I got a software engineering job from an organization that really wanted to hire me but were constrained because I did not have the NYSC certificate. To get a hold of me they offered me a consultancy position from which I was making some good money. I was attending meetings with them at OEM offices, bank HQs and also designing/implementing some of their software products which they were selling to banks.

The funny thing was that I had a friend who was a civil servant and told me that I was now in Nigeria & advised me to forget all that software non-sense. That he can't even give out his daughter to any man that builds websites for a living. I tried to explain the difference between software applications and websites/webpages. He told me that any job outside the federal government is rubbish.

By my second month as a youth corper I had furnished my apartment fully. As a 23 year old with no responsibility I use to go to accra or abuja for some weekends from Lagos and also went on vacation to Barcelona during my service year. A lot of family members were questioning my source of income. Two weeks after completing NYSC the company I was consulting for made me an offer for a fulltime position & I paid down 3.5M for a car. I had been saving all through but wanted to be sure that they'll make me a fulltime offer before doing some things. Tongues were still all over the place. The friend that rubbished my profession was now also borrowing money from me. Family members were also gossiping all over the place.

I eventually left my first employer to one of his clients who poached me for some better pay/working condition. While working as a software engineer at my new place I went out of my way to learn new technologies that weren't even in use in Nigeria. With that I was able to land remote jobs after two years & as the naira got devalued my income improved because I was earning euros from a company in Malta and later Germany.

I got fed up with being in Nigeria and applied for the Canadian PR through express entry and was selected to apply for permanent residence. I eventually got the application approved, bought a Canadian number online and started applying for jobs from my home in Lagos. I was using the number I bought to communicate with employers. I got a software engineering job, accepted it and landed in Canada a few days before the job start date. Even in Canada some Nigerians I know were angry that I just landed and started working in my field four days after when they have been here for months without a job.

The bottom-line of this my short writing is that some people need to position themselves better and not accept anything they are told. I was told I have to teach in a school as a youth corper. I was also told by family members that most people that got jobs recently in the family were assisted by this particular uncle who was well connected & I should get close to him so he will help me. I was also told that I couldn't get a job paying me more than 20k during my service year. I was told I couldn't get a remote job in Europe as a Nigerian. I was told I wouldn't be able to get permanent residency in canada easily. I was told nobody will give me a job if I was outside canada. I was told so many things but I always felt I was greater than what people thought about me so it is not my fault that they are angry. They just lack the confidence and information at my disposal to take them out of the shell.

I encourage you to focus on your race and stop getting annoyed over another man's journey

You’ve nailed it.

Let’s be friends. I will said you a dm
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by nnaetobi(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2022
The first department of witchcraft is jealousy. Op ur a already the course rep in that department.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.