Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It (43930 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Tbbt4: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

Baba no reason those people.. If many of them tell you wetin them dey do your belle go turn you.

My uncle is a native doctor and even he confirmed to me one day that the things young boys do today for money even their fathers and forefathers didn't have the mind to do them.. Just dey Waka your lane. Things go soon pure

7 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by ipobarecriminals: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
sad u better don’t kill yourself for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by maureensylvia(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
Inwere obi ike

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Saig: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

Watch it! Or you are on your way to becoming a witch.
Bitterness and pride seems to be what has been holding you back. When you are genuinely happy for the success of others you are on your way to being celebrated too.

Also stop thinking negative thoughts about yourself. Think positively and plan strategically. You attract whatever you think for yourself with good planning and dedication

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Icebreeze(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
Na money be senior oh.
The earlier you get that into your brain the better for you.
The thing here is that a lot of things have changed and gone are those days that you think hard works pays. In this century what pays the most is
smart work and dedication.
And for you to move and live your life you have to dance to the tune of the music and beside this is your source of income I will advise you not to mess it up.
Although some of the young people lack manners but regardless you have to deal with. So that you can secure your bags.

Last year I got this furniture work that I needed to do for my interior and this friend of mine recommended this man for the job and he was like in his early 40's and when he got to my house he greeted me with respect and I was uncomfortable with it that I told him to see me a regular dude and nothing more and we vibe good till he finished everything and we had drink after.

In this life you don't have to view things with the way they seems to appear.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by jagorinho: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

yes am toxic, why will you be wealthier than me? na only you get one head?

I say it will never work, let me keep irritating you, but am telling you the truth. your lucky your not close to me
......na cruise you dey catch?

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Adedotguy: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by ukaface(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
You will just give yourself hypertension. You know Wetin them do? You fit do am? You get the mind?
Better do your legit hustle and have peace of mind.

But again your bitterness can also serve as a barrier towards your success. Better be happy for others and have a free mind towards them.

Again, you fit don chop witchcraft but you no know

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by texazzpete(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
All these people that make up fake posts for clout

If the OP graduated in 2010, he’d likely be in his 30s. So not that old that he’d be musing about farming and fishing, and not that old that he’d be talking about dashing out N20 which was already meaningless in 2008.

6 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by silverx(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Am sorry to say this, you are filled with hubris (igberaga)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nonexisting: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
Whatever you do please don't make friends with native doctors before you start killing people diabolically. That's my own.

5 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by LordIsaac(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
You need to read 48 Laws of Power, the part that deals with envy. You have started the first step by acknowledging the disease. The second step is how to be cured from it -the book handled that part excellently. Goodness will only come your way when you HONESTLY rejoice with others when they see good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by DarlingtonC: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I don't know why I find this thread funny.

It's like OP is catching cruise with all of you

6 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by nokspos: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
well said bro
Richy4:
I understand you man..Not that u don't like people's success.. just that u don't like how the world isn't balanced...

People might misunderstand what u have written up there because the write ups did not portray what u have in mind but showcased u as a 'witch'...clear your mindset and be happy.. It will help you big time... cool

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by addexx: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
ShenTeh:

Bitterness is a disease.

I strongly recommend that you consider humbling yourself and stop being broke and proud. We are no longer in the agrarian societies where wealth and wisdom come with age.

Because bitterness has the capacity to bind and blind, you won't be able to see and loosen up towards those who can be of help to your destiny, simply because you think they don't deserve any better.

It's not your world. It's everyone's and it doesn't matter who gets it first, it goes round if we are around for some time.

I want to break the like button on your post. One is not enough. You took these words out of my intestine.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by AfroKnight: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
See his username sef. grin

Werey. Who dey vex you?

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by SerikiFulani(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
New account grin

All these fake stories

I'm beginning to think a Mod is behind all these fake ass stories being moved to front-page.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Enumerator(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
Best bible verse for you

Ecclesiastes 9:11 once you finished reading

Your problem will be solved
YoudeyVexme:

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Fucklove(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
satandeterrible:

What a toxic, animalistic and hateful individual you are!
May poverty never depart from your life idiot.
Shameless, proud, lazy, senseless, dangerous and jealous animal.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by olasquare: 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Learn to start appreciating LITTLE THINGS of LIFE. Your biggest problem is not the successes of those young guys....you are only exhibiting a symptom of a greater disease that is gradually eating you up unknowingly. You real problem is LACK OF HOPE, so you are depressed without knowing. A proof of such depression is the bitterness of heart as you have. It always has a particular thing to wrap it on. To solve your problem, start to learn to VALUE little things of life. Manage to celebrate people. Those things you see people do are not accumulated at once. Success builds up. Once you have the first brick, others come easily if you keep your consistency and intelligence intact. And lastly, have solid faith in God. Jesus loves you

5 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by akmath: 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
You never know your problem.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Sluacoast(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
Then you'll remain in the same position if you're not ready to plead for assistance. No be by age boss. Tell them to help you out and I hope you do it the right way because your bitterness might cause you this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by eudoh940(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
My reply sir, move with the trend... And you will be successful

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by zakkxx: 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
My brother count your blessings one by one u will see what God has done!! Your mate de prison ooo, some de grave, some de hospital bed! U even get money to rent house thank God my brother he will see u through! Make sure you don’t follow girls, fornication might just be your stumbling block!! God has the ability to give five million dollars in your future see how u will behave! Once he see you will follow olosho with the money, he will move to your next cousin! Be wise, God will open doors for u!! Make sure u de pay your tithe oo, help the needy around u! God bless u!
YoudeyVexme:

5 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by alhaji04: 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
Richy4:
I understand you man..Not that u don't like people's success.. just that u don't like how the world isn't balanced...

People might misunderstand what u have written up there because the write ups did not portray what u have in mind but showcased u as a 'witch'...clear your mindset and be happy.. It will help you big time... cool
OP this is exactly ur problem.. pls consider this writeup.

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
Start Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
satandeterrible:

What a toxic, animalistic and hateful individual you are!
May poverty never depart from your life idiot.
Shameless, proud, lazy, senseless, dangerous and jealous animal.

Quite the cursing.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Most of you are always looking for a white collar job after nysc that's why poverty has dealt with you.

There are some handwork or skill you should have learnt since that 2010 that would have made you a millionaire today but you were waiting for a white collar job.

Some of you would even say "a whole graduate like me can't do handwork"

Listen to me carefully.. That young boy that you said he doesn't know anything about life has more knowledge, experience and wisdom than you because he wasn't waiting for a white collar job like you.

Stop hating on people's success rather celebrate their success, so that success would smile back at you.

Exactly and people should also understand that life can't be equal because everybody has different timing and luck and these are all factors of many things like ur knowledge and even associations.

Being bitter for ur younger ones succeeding won't make matters better for u, rather learn more cos there is something they are doing right that u are doing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Ibkinter(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

But somebody offered u something last week na, I even thought by now u would hv started d job
Pride and village peoe no go green am do anything for this life. It's not until you start disappearing that you qualify as a wizard, with this your attitude you be confirm winch

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by sisitito01(f): 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
This level of hating is crazy. Better don't give yourself hypertension. They are not the cause of your problem.

5 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by kingyakos: 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

You are so bittered inside, it has overwhelmed you in so much that you have become an enemy with success.
People like you wake up in the morning and pray for just yourself alone forgetting friends and love ones.
Go and read the story of job you will understand that it was the prayers he prayed for his friends that God saw and Healed his diseases and also restored all he has lost.

I sense that you are not a giver because it's only stingy people that envy successful people.

You better change your dimension of thought so you could have purpose and focus in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.