Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. (32111 Views)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nuclear war. Nuclear war.. nuclear war....

You think nuclear war is beans.
You think Russia is in for a nuclear war.
Is it not shameful that Russia is talking about nuclear war against the poorest country in Europe?

Do you know how many nuclear Warheads would be detonated on Russia soil?
See, putin miscalculated, his chief intelligence officer misled Putin. They thought taking Ukraine was a 3 days walk over. They thought by invading Ukraine NATO would say ok, Ukraine don't join again be neutral.

See Putin is confused on how to stop the senseless war, but sadly the effects he created is irreversible. Ordinary Ukraine, NATO and U.S wan fight you are such a joke
I pray we never witness one to find out the real results

But NATO is a trouble some organization
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by dadabashua1(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
I pity those who underrate the might and influence of USA in the world, now don't get me wrong I'm not in any way saying USA is a saint, but they remain the most powerful nation on earth no cap,even China has a lot of catching up to do,while our dear so called giant of Africa can't even influence Benin republic, we are still battling with religious extremists,and corruption... Tufiakwa #spits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by chopnaira: 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
dadabashua1:
I pity those who underrate the might and influence of USA in the world, now don't get me wrong I'm not in any way saying USA is a saint, but they remain the most powerful nation on earth no cap,even China has a lot of catching up to do,while our dear so called giant of Africa can't even influence Benin republic, we are still battling with religious extremists,and corruption... Tufiakwa #spits
And ritual killings.

10 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by dadabashua1(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
chopnaira:

And ritual killings.
my brother you are right... So unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by zahrach: 7:29pm On May 18, 2022
The world war will come and all the target has been Americans and isreal
Time will come this guys will attack the space satellite even for u to make call or use the internet will be impossible
The war is real and it's worming up
Russian target has been Americans and the Jews (isreal)
Ukraine is just a gate to enter the west and once they clear Ukraine the main war starts
It's gonna happen soon

American will loose the power
Because a woman will be made a leader of America
The lady coming as the president of America will distroy the country because many laws will be disrupted
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Chopcy29: 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:
Not only do they not matter,if them like make Dem submit am leg to leg turkey has already said no,they can't join.
Moreover this nonentity are not Ukraine,they don't have Soviet blood in them and Russia couldn't careless about Thier existence, as we speak nukes are already being positioned at Their border,if they do join NATO they go from one of the supposed happiest country in the world to a country with nuclear weapons deployed to their border pointing at them
ready to go off any minute. grin

Sometimes I just imagine how hatred becloud most of you peoples brain. What if turkey finally accept their application, what will you do?
Or is turkey the only country that formed nato?
Are they the head of nato?!

3 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by DAwest7: 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
wonder233:
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me
yet you comment and you don’t care?can’t you see you extremely daft?

1 Like

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by gidjah(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
naijaman2225:

TURKEY IS NOT AN ALLY OF NATO. IT IS A MEMBER BUT ON THIS ISSUE IT HAS LITTLE WEIGHT AS IT IS ONE OF THE LEAST DEMOCRATIC NATIONS IN NATO. WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR RATIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP IT WOULD EITHER SUCCUMB OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. WHEN THE ISSUE IS ABOUT NATO JOE BIDEN AND BORIS JOHNSON ARE NOT READY TO PLAY GAMES.
you. think its that easy, Turkey is a strong ally both for The United states , Germany , France and the likes who. have great stakes in NATO.EVEN NATO her self won't take the issue of terrorism lightly. This is one of the terms and conditions to be met before getting access into FULL MEMBERSHIP of NATO.DO you foesee this nations applying ,been able to fully meet this up?? Do. you. know what it would take for this nations to release the terrorists in their enclaves . .??some would have to be released to Turkey as in repatriation.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by drnoel: 7:37pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam2:
This is a strong show of togetherness and solidarity.

They said they would apply together and they have.

The message is loud and clear. We have each other's backs and our countries are United on this resolve!

Oya Putin they have thrown the gauntlet...go and attack them if you can grin

That's what I was telling people who are into right wing shit. They said Putin will attack, I told them that will be the end of Russia as we know it.
If Putin attacks and the west don't retaliate, then Europe as we know it will be dead. They know all this.

4 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by AngelicBeing: 7:37pm On May 18, 2022
cool
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Jmichael1(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying before the end of this year, either by sickness, or poison, or coup, or nuclear bomb, the fact is that he won't cross this year alive.

This I have seen.

the only 1 and only prophet of nairaland has spoken....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by nsiba: 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam2:
This is a strong show of togetherness and solidarity.

They said they would apply together and they have.

The message is loud and clear. We have each other's backs and our countries are United on this resolve!

Oya Putin they have thrown the gauntlet...go and attack them if you can grin

Putin got no balls

1 Like

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by rolams(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
Oya Van Dam Putin go and show both Sweden and Finland your power. Useless man!

2 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by sweetjohn(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
You can't give what you don't have. It takes intelligent to make alot of strong allies. Not just allies but faithful and loyal allies. That is what America is. So intelligent country. And that is what Russia lack. Infact Russia lack many things like viable economy to be able to provide aid to almost all countries like the Americans are doing, They lack intelligent as can be seen in this war, they lack being secretive. They exposed all their strength for the world to know and see, probably to fear them but it doesn't work that way. America on the other hand are too intelligent such that they classify their top weaponry so that the enemy will just be guessing about them. No country can categorically predict the strength of the Americans because they don't know everything about them. And that is more dangerous bc how do you fight who you don't know.

15 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
Flets:

Which country is NATO and which continent is it located?

NATO is the newly created country out of the continent of Africa

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by colestephan86: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam2:
BRUSSELS — Finland and Sweden on Wednesday submitted letters formally expressing interest in joining NATO, a historic moment for two countries that held fast to military nonalignment until Russia’s invasion of Ukraine upended their thinking about security.

The delivery of the letters to the alliance’s Brussels headquarters marks the start of an accession process that could take months, but that is ultimately expected to result in an expansion of NATO from 30 to 32 members, remaking Europe’s post-Cold War security architecture along the way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/18/finland-sweden-nato-apply/
My favourite country in the world Sweden.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Awoleesu(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:
Not only do they not matter,if them like make Dem submit am leg to leg turkey has already said no,they can't join.
Moreover this nonentity are not Ukraine,they don't have Soviet blood in them and Russia couldn't careless about Thier existence, as we speak nukes are already being positioned at Their border,if they do join NATO they go from one of the supposed happiest country in the world to a country with nuclear weapons deployed to their border pointing at them ready to go off any minute. grin

First, the correct thing to type is "these nonentities are not..."

But wait! You dare called Sweden and Finland 'nonentities'!?
Are you kidding me!

3 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
Finland is one fine country in and out

4 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Ingocof(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
richmind2019:
Why is NATO taking over the neighboring countries of Russia?

This is a planned move by the Americans.

Why is Russia hostile to his neighbors and everyone is avoiding him like a plaque?

2 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by lasisi69(f): 7:55pm On May 18, 2022
zubito:

Super counter ever, I owe you a bottle of whatever the Bleep you drink!
Lol... Me too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Oshodipikin: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
richmind2019:

Cry me a river.....

1 Like

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Gabbriell: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
richmind2019:

Long time ago, Big countries took advantage of their smaller neighbors. Having the most military power, they invade their neighbors, took their land and rape their women.

These smaller countries are powerless against the so called big countries. So they decided to form an alliance with one another. They believe if that if they can come together as one, fight and defend as one, it will end various wars and invasion brought to them by bigger (notorious) countries.

Russia is one of those big notorious countries. Most of the other notorious ones have backed down. But Russia still persist with it's invasion and land grabbing.
None of their neighbors is safe. They forbid their neighbours from building or buying weapons that could hurt Russia. Mainwhile Russia itself is always in the news for developing disastrous weapons.

Have you asked yourself why Russia is still fighting even after Ukraine has agreed never to join NATO?
Well they have moved from from Ukraine joining NATO, they now are asking Ukraine to surrender Mariopol n Donbas.
That is land grabbing. Don't forget that in 2014 same Russia forcefully grab another land from Ukraine (Crimea).

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by NaijaCars4sale: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
This completely changes the look of things
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Dohn: 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
Chaiii, Dis comment stoopid walai
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2022
By the time you will say Jack, Russia will only have Belarus as ally.

7 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by leofab(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2022
Bbbwings:
You pick your fight. grin
Combined these countries dont have more than 8 battalions.
Compared with Ukraine that has 51.
51 battalions at your doorstep is recipe for disaster.
you think it’s per population in this era of human existence…
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by thinkmoney(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam2:

Why are the neighboring countries to Russia running away from her?

That is the question you should be asking.
Money...money...money... that's the main reason.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by lasisi69(f): 8:12pm On May 18, 2022
zahrach:
The world war will come and all the target has been Americans and isreal
Time will come this guys will attack the space satellite even for u to make call or use the internet will be impossible
The war is real and it's worming up
Russian target has been Americans and the Jews (isreal)
Ukraine is just a gate to enter the west and once they clear Ukraine the main war starts
It's gonna happen soon

American will loose the power
Because a woman will be made a leader of America
The lady coming as the president of America will distroy the country because many laws will be disrupted
mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by marv1: 8:18pm On May 18, 2022
How much.

What is the capacity ?

motionrangee:
Go well..

Re+max powerbanks available for retail / wholesale.

200 pcs available

Pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery

Don't sleep on this Powerhouse

Call or whatsapp
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Henz81: 8:20pm On May 18, 2022
richmind2019:

America never force them to join NATO. They both did on there own Accord.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Korogocho: Kenyan Slum Where Women Practice Taekwondo For Self Defense / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.