Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. (32113 Views)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2022
Frankiss44:

All you need to do is to read about the Russians then you will understand why these little countries see NATO as their last hope
Russia are not saint same as NATO.
USA has been bullying Cuba for decades
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2022
ponishah:

Why are you commenting on an issue way beyond you county's league?
For your mind you think you know something, but shishi you no know.
Hahaha ha.....
Everything going on there affect us all

Russia and Ukraine war is about to cause a global food shortage affecting everyone

Or you think Nigeria is in Pluto

Or you think a nuclear war will not affect us?
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2022
linearity:

What is Turkey’s contribution to NATO?

Yes, all 30 member countries must vote to allow new members, Turkey is in NATO for their own protections and their concerns is about the two countries refusing to sell them military equipment and about the Kurdish party that the USA also supports and Turkey can do nothing about.

Once USA the real owner and major NATO financier steps and send envoys to NATO, they will iron out everything and Turkey will walk the straight line.

Turkey is a strategic place for NATO.

2nd largest military in NATO
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

And they will get nuked too by several NATO nations. I’m sure they won’t fire a second warhead before they get smoked out
Mutual assured destruction.

Everyone is going down
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ponishah: 8:27am On May 19, 2022
ken6488:
Everything going on there affect us all

Russia and Ukraine war is about to cause a global food shortage affecting everyone

Or you think Nigeria is in Pluto

Or you think a nuclear war will not affect us?
I did not say it did no't affect us, I said it was the issue was above our pay grade, above our intelligence because we don't know shit
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Kizyte(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2022
Igbofam2:

Why are the neighboring countries to Russia running away from her?

That is the question you should be asking.
Best answer ever!
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by ken6488(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2022
ponishah:

I did not say it did no't affect us, I said it was the issue was above our pay grade, above our intelligence because we don't know shit
international politics is dirty
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by amadiwati(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2022
So why the diplomacy over accepting Ukraine into NATO. Why did Sweden and Finland acceptance done effortlessly.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
richmind2019:

Yes you are evil and untrained too for thinking I support Russia.
Lick my ass
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Bbbwings: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
leofab:
yes. A well structured and disciplined military with topnotch armaments doesn’t even much of manpower..
You still need a conventional army to win war.
You would understand why those tiny nato Baltic states doesn't raise any hair of Russians.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Larrysung(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lick my ass
ewww nasty
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Gabbriell: 9:37am On May 19, 2022
stanluiz:
Even Us also invade their neighbors in Latin and Central America.

They sanction Cuba til date because of its Alliance with the Soviet Union. Nobody is a saint in international politics. Every country is trying to protect her boarder from any enemy military aggression.

I don't know why you guys always use USA as a moral compass to judge or do things.

Just because USA did or is doing something bad doesn't mean bad is now good.

Regardless of who you are (USA, RUSSIA, Ancient Rome etc):

=>Military Invasion of a sovereign country is bad.
=>Land grabbing is bad

Defend your country within your country. Don't go around destroying people's country and seizing their land all in the name of securing your country. At the end, you are giving countries reasons to secure themselves against you.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Dickjo(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2022
BigYash:
Wicked grin

bro was yor nomba. so can i smash u sir? smiley
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by linearity: 12:50pm On May 19, 2022
ken6488:
Turkey is a strategic place for NATO.

2nd largest military in NATO

Number of military personnel does not equal military strength. There are many documentaries online on NATO member countries' military strength and their individual power index rating.
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by Dickjo(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2022
BigYash:
Wicked grin

so was yor faforite sexx position sir? monkey or dogggy? smiley
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by igbesachick: 12:51am On May 20, 2022
leofab:
you think it’s per population in this era of human existence…

no wonder you worship whites that much ! i got it.

Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by NonsoNna(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2022
colestephan86:

Yes o, that country is super, went for a training there
Okay nice,Am looking for a nice country to do my masters and am looking at Sweden, Norway and UK,which country will you advice me to go for?
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by colestephan86: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
NonsoNna:

Okay nice,Am looking for a nice country to do my masters and am looking at Sweden, Norway and UK,which country will you advice me to go for?
Sweden all the way
Re: Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. by NonsoNna(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2022
colestephan86:

Sweden all the way
Okay thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Korogocho: Kenyan Slum Where Women Practice Taekwondo For Self Defense / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.