Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died (5962 Views)

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Voice22: 9:46am On May 18, 2022
University College Hospital(UCH) Ibadan Confirms the lady who was Involved in the 11 round Sexual Encounter Dead. A Medical Source Of University College Hospital Ibadan has confirm that Aramide Adeleke, the lady who was Involved in the marathon sex with her boyfriend the person of late Daniels oromidayo According to report gathered she died in coma from huge vagina tears, Tramdo overdose during the drug fueled sex she had with late oromidayo Daniel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IMFdpE-0n8

1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by successmatters(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2022
I suspect the effects of drugs which the 2 must have taken to have killed them, or even poisoning.

The people that fabricated the 11 rounds of sex story might be the suspects for the crime, only that Nigeria lacks educated police.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by God1000(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
She will soon become famous through this bullshit and brazen it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by AntiBMC(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2022
Who confirmed the story that the couple had 11 rounds of sex? Was the person present in the room with them ?

25 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Shalommy(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2022
Hades won't take that madness from them. Foolish beings.
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Utherpendragon: 10:38am On May 18, 2022
Direct to hell
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by TONYE001(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2022
Trying to figure why "??large vaginal tears" would kill the lady. The best that may happen should be abrasions due to poor lubrication. Abrasions are superficial lesions. No major bleeders expected here.

Even if they used objects to amplify their sexual stimulation, this is still unlikely.

Even terrible bleeders from episiotomies are well controlled and there's no haemodynamic compromise.

Medically speaking, this story is unlikely to be true.

Medically speaking, this story may not be true.

12 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Favaman(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2022
All I can say is that investigation should be carried out and autopsy should be conducted.

Those circulating the news about "rounds of sex" should be held and question, because it seems they know more on this. cry

5 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2022
Preek Die, Towtow Die! 1 1 nah draw!

2 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Nobody: 10:50am On May 18, 2022
She died from vagina tear?did i just read this what exactly are ppu indulging in?i don't understand pls is sex an achievement 4 a man to have or a woman?no b everybody go school 2 learn,2 think we also have private brothel at unis 2day is alarming...what will be written in obituary self?ha! God help their families 2 bear their demise,i pray God accepts them cos nobody is perfect,we learn from our mistake as well as others.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Slynation(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2022
They died in active service...I wonder why guys are killing themselves over pussy to the extent of taking drugs...

That's why I thank God I ran away with my life intact from one certain Akwa Ibom girl named blessing that can never be satisfied...

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Chosen44:
She died from vagina tear?did i just read this what exactly are ppu indulging in?i don't understand pls is sex an achievement 4 a man to have or a woman?no b everybody go school 2 learn,2 think we also have private brothel at unis 2day is alarming...what will be written in obituary self?ha! God help their families 2 bear their demise,i pray God accepts them cos nobody is perfect,we learn from our mistake as well as others.
Ur gender should be blamed.
They shame Guys calling dem 2mins or 4mins man and most Guys won't take dis@all.
Many now depend on supplements/drugs to fucck the p*ssy and shut dier mouths!
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by DarkCaesar(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2022
Favaman:
All I can say is that investigation should be carried out and autopsy should be conducted.

Those circulating the news about "rounds of sex" should be held and question, because it seems they know more on this. cry
a close friend of the guy obviously leaked this information and I can bet this is not the first time he’s been going on such lengthy sex, he’d obviously have gist about the girl in particular to his friends and his gang obviously uses the same pills for sex. It’s quite easy to deduced without an investigation, just someone members of his clique and the girl in question is obviously a thing of jest among them during their various idle talks
Promiscuous girls are what “boys” use as a medium of discussion when they’ve got nothing better to talk about.

6 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by emmy4real94(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2022
grin lies
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by tarantino1: 11:14am On May 18, 2022
Both took drugs. Very similar to the FUTO foursome event three years back where they all died
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2022
Utherpendragon:
Direct to hell
not so fast
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Janeopti(f): 11:18am On May 18, 2022
Still finding this shit hard to believe...
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Chidelis(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2022
Watin them wan tell God now undecided
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Dreadlock69(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2022
Abeg how many minutes be round of sex I wan calculate something.

Cause nah wear I stop and tire I dey rest ,if prick stand again I fit consider to continue.

Them try Sha nobody win
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by pointblank247(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2022
God never made penetrative sex to last more than 10 minuits, now see wetin greed dey cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by sharpwriter(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2022
Fvck till death scenario... They both decided to go the sweet way to the great beyond... RIP
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by prodige001: 11:55am On May 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by saintkeppy(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
Unfortunately they're not alive to receive Awards from Guiness book of records, where Lovers dies after 11round of sex.
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
See as this fine boy and girl juste waste because of sex

Anywhere my power carry me do, I go stop

If she is not satisfied, make she continue by herself

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by ElexObi1: 12:51pm On May 18, 2022
What will she tell God now?
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by pointblank247(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2022
Vaginal tear.
Hmmmmmm it sounds like Pu**y fisting was also involved.
And they are busy looking innocent.
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by pointblank247(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2022
Vaginal tear.
Hmmmmmm it sounds like Pu**y fisting was also involved.
And they are busy looking innocent. You see all these girl wey nodey apply make up , ? Fear dem
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Adedaniel211(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2022
In Lil Wayne voice: Rest in pussy.

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
Na wah.. See as the smally innocent. U go see them dey pity them make them no wound not knowing na them dey pity u... just imagine shocked

3 Likes

Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by Jmichael1(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2022
Utherpendragon:
Direct to hell
mumuy G.O as spoken...
Re: UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died by TheWolfen(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2022
They should investigate this matter very well. How did people know they had 11 rounds of sex?
I mean they probably might be poisoned and are just trying to cover their tracks with the 11 round of sex BS

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls Pt. 2!!! (VIDEO) / My Cheating Wife "Part 1" (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.