Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! (5981 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wow!! angry
He just blew his chance. Huge red flag there!!

Nigerian men are really something else.

I actually liked him and thought he is cute even though he's a Yahoo boy.

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

Nigerian men are shit angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by fman(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Siofra so u dey follow Yahoo boys?
Maybe he wants to know if your destiny has been used

110 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Writerly: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cmon getat

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by thesicilian: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Have they?

11 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by nightfox01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
You're a piece of shit yourself you only wanted to date him cos he's cute and popular and BTW he may have been asking all those questions to know your intentions

If other guys have slept with you he eats and clean mouth

If they have not he treats you like a priceless jewel and you blew d chances

Where is very wicked goat come and finish work

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by PerfectStranger(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Someone that just wants to collect his own share of the community pucci angry

18 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

He's quite popular in my dept and lots of girls like him and I was even beginning to warm up to him.

Even giving a "yahoo" boy preference. E be like say breakfast nova reach your corner?

Before dating anyone, start with, why I'm I starting this relationship or friendship? When your outcome is specific, your standards and expectations will be in check.

6 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Kendudu007(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

don't be a mumu he likes you too that's why he I asking to be sure , if he doesn't he will just play along and be banging you without any feeling in return

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by SirJerrie(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

For you to actually consider dating a "Yahoo guy" shows the kind of person you are!!
Olosh0 in the making...
He was right after all for asking around just so He doesn't go raw on you and you infect him!!!

siofra:

STFU already!!
Do your hook-up in piss cos you'll still get fvcked anyways!!
Your price dey him account...
Allow the young man collect his share in peace!!!

Show your fellow hoes love when he pays though..
Keep the ministry moving

16 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Patented: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

In any case he was just conducting a background check

U were crushing on a yahoo boy and expected sense? Ur taste is indicative of who you may just be.

In any case he was just conducting a background check.

6 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Savedday: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
He don hear your scores. He already knew you are an ashi.

Don't worry yourself, just tell him how much you collect for a nite.

Just collect your money and go your way. Don't mind him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless...all of them
-mosdii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Treasuredgift(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Red flag. Run!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

Me, after reading ur post.

7 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

So you are indirectly telling us that you are so broke and long throat woman?

If dem use you and dump your body for street and NL post am. We no go type RIP for you

6 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
He wants to know if u are tight or wide

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Red flag. Run!!!
redflag for trying to know if the girl he likes is a hoe..
That guy dodged a bullet Imagine dating a girl all the guys in the dept Don sample..Kai

5 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by VinnyBaba: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP Siofra,

This said Guy, Is he more handsome and richer Dan ur Ex boo, Daddy CK? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
VinnyBaba:

OP Siofra,

This said Guy, Is he more handsome and richer Dan ur Ex boo, Daddy CK? cheesy

What's DaddyCK? angry

Animal, place or thing

3 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
brainmax2000:
redflag for trying to know if the girl he likes is a hoe..
That guy dodged a bullet Imagine dating a girl all the guys in the dept Don sample..Kai

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by lifenija: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

abeg shut up
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Qatar2022: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
That's very nice of him, hoe will always be a hoe
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by jeromestarks: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

Don't take it personally. He simply want to avoid marrying a borehole.

The problem is you.
You look like someone who boys have Fvcked that's why he doubts you.
If you're a reasonableband responsible lady, he wouldn't do that.

Guys, please never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Just fvck her and pass her to the next fvcker when you're tired.

If a woman did not give you her best, she shouldn't be treated like a human being.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't take it personally. He simply want to avoid marrying a borehole.

The problem is you.
You look like someone who boys have Fvcked that's why he doubts you.
If you're a reasonableband responsible lady, he wouldn't do that.

Guys, please never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Just fvck her and pass her to the next fvcker when you're tired.

If a woman did not give you her best, she shouldn't be treated like a human being.

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by obinna58(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!
You're not

4 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
obinna58:

You're not

I AM!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by jeromestarks: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!
If you truly are, you have my respect and the guy shouldn't do what he did. It's childish.

But,

If you're NOT! 2023 will be a year you will live to regret for the rest of your life. Infact, the pains and pressure you will face in 2023 and beyond will rub on your children and grandchildren.

4 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by siofra(f): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
fman:
Siofra so u dey follow Yahoo boys?
Maybe he wants to know if your destiny has been used

I don't

It's just that this one seemed different. I can't really explain.

My destiny has not been used. I belong to Jesus!

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Arizoner: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!
your favorite position?
Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by BigYash: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!
Real virgins don't make noise about it.. Empty vessel they say,makes what?............. Complete am..

3 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by SenecaTheYonger: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
siofra:
Wow!! angry

He wants to know whether they’ve used your destiny. You might think it’s a joke sha

2 Likes

Re: The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! by Emmapendragon: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Swear I Will Never Love Again / Video Of Nigerian Couple Caught Having Sex In A Field / If You Are A Shy Guy You Need To See This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.