Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS (90692 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by hardon1(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2022
Crime of passion. Na the man I blame. He definitely has something with Jennifer, else shoe wouldn't go as far as eliminating the wife just to take her place

Men should stop leading women on. don't make undue promises just because of toto. It ruins family

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by NoBones: 5:52pm On May 18, 2022
This Edward Papa get money ooooo.......
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2022
joshuaidibia:

As usual. Blame only the man and keep mute about the murderer.

I am not in support of the murderers either.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
Susily:

What brought about It was a woman wanting to have another woman's husband all to herself that she had to plot her murder

In as much as I am not in support of the murderer(lady), because to take a human life is evil, but the man created a fertile ground for such to happen.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
PROPEACE:

Yen yen yen yen yen. Never taking responsibility. Irresponsible gender.

The truth is usually a bitter pill to swallow sha.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:07pm On May 18, 2022
Kajaard:

Where was it stated that the man was in a relationship with the witch?

Or you reason with your anus? Oh I forgot you are a woman. Scratch that then. Nonsense.

You that reason with your brain wouldn't read and comprehend. Hope the brain is not empty.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Let us pretend most young ladies are not double dating...Eat from Peter, eat from Paul and marry David...lol

I am not disputing that fact too.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by onuman: 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977

The questions are not too relevant.

Fact is that Jennifer is an EVIL woman. A woman must not kill a rival woman to wholly have a man.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Woman kill woman and u still blaming d man, continue sad

I am not in support of the murderer (lady), but the man created a fertile ground for it to happen. That is my point.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
guywitzerogal:
a female killed a fellow female and all you can think of is why he had two relationships, can't you read the part that he left one for one or you are so blind with your feminist that you don't want to see the truth.... Meaning definitely you can kill your fellow human.... Smh

Try and get my point. I am not in support of the lady that killed, rather what I am trying to say is that the man created a fertile ground for such an atrocity to happen. Did you read where the lady said she committed the act in order to have the man all to herself? That means they are still seeing each other without the knowledge of the man's wife. So she saw the wife as an obstacle, hence the murderous act.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mbo07: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
This other gender has confused my gender again. How can u introduce your nacking partner as ur friend to your wife so u could be codedly nacking. U do well

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Juliearth(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
blaise26abj:

Nothing is certain in what you just said . The husband does not have to have an affair with her for her to hatch that plan . So many women are jealous of their fellow women even when the husbands don’t know them . See how Una nollywood actresses and others dey jump from one married man to another . Kayamata everywhere .
Even married women with sensible husbands are scared of such women targeting their husbands .
Is it not in this naija that women kill their friends ,kidnap their friends kids , trap their friends husbands all because of jealousy ?

One lawyer sef collect person husband , husband look another woman , the lawyer kill am .
Abeg women should fear women especially when you have something going on for you .

Your points are valid, but have you thought about it from my angle? She was his ex... As in they were dating before and he left her for this lady. Would she hatch such a plan to claim a man who already dumped her? Even if the killer wasn't dating this man, he may have given her the green light one way or the other. My aim is not to bash any gender, but to be retrospective about the events that led to the intent of crime.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Kajaard: 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
when2:

You that reason with your brain wouldn't read and comprehend. Hope the brain is not empty.

Lol cheesy
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2022
Sapphire
Future is Female
Candidlady
JoivalJune

grin
Dem don go hide inside toilet.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
my brother the refuse tire person...don't know if they want to use it for elections grin.....wonder what's happening
..it's like they want to use it to campaign
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by blaise26abj(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
Juliearth:

Your points are valid, but have you thought about it from my angle? She was his ex... As in they were dating before and he left her for this lady. Would she hatch such a plan to claim a man who already dumped her? Even if the killer wasn't dating this man, he may have given her the green light one way or the other. My aim is not to bash any gender, but to be retrospective about the events that led to the intent of crime.

You assumed that they are having an affair that’s why the girl was killed . While it is dangerous to keep exes as friends while married , it is commonplace ,especially when the breakup was mutual for whatever reason, that they stay friends . The man has his faults too but it’s not an absolute that they were having an affair .
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
Geofavor:

You are very stup1d.

Just like you dear.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by when2(f): 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
iamL:
Another extra marital affair gone wrong.

If the man was not in a relationship with her he wouldn't have Introduce her as a friend.

The killer would not have carried out her act.

He would have told his wife honestly that she was an ex.

He wouldn't have allowed his wife to cultivate any friendship with his ex.

The husband should be investigated properly. Hope this confession is even true.

Oil dey your head.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Bobbynobobby: 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
Tunagee:
The man get luck sha, two beautiful ladies on only him. He fit no even get money sef

You guys need to stop misusing the word "luck"
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Qqqa: 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
Wicked gender
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Jii95: 9:06pm On May 18, 2022
Nonsense report! Better go learn how to research and post news because it's misleading.
However, from every indications the victim was a Baby Mama not a wife.
From what I understand, the initial arrangement on the victim did not go as planned which led to the killing.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Juliearth(f): 9:11pm On May 18, 2022
blaise26abj:

You assumed that they are having an affair that’s why the girl was killed . While it is dangerous to keep exes as friends while married , it is commonplace ,especially when the breakup was mutual for whatever reason, that they stay friends . The man has his faults too but it’s not an absolute that they were having an affair .

I rest my case.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ostartruth: 9:52pm On May 18, 2022
Jennifer? So Guchi was actually right. You be Lucifer
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Wizywiz(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
..it's like they want to use it to campaign
it's no longer a joke oooo....the thing tire person
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Youngqueen(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lesbians do murder themselves tongue

In fact for this matter na woman kill woman sad

And what research and methodology did you carry out to arrive at 99%? undecided
in this case... murderer was her husband's side chick of which the deceased had no idea of their estranged affair. You dig?

Methodology...i used common sense method bros
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by BluntCrazeMan: 10:28pm On May 18, 2022
The Nairaland women are still blaming the husband again??
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Kajaard: 10:54pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The Nairaland women are still blaming the husband again??

What do you expect? They never take responsibility for anything. Always blaming it on men. Nonsense people.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2022
Youngqueen:
in this case... murderer was her husband's side chick of which the deceased had no idea of their estranged affair. You dig?

Women wahala too plenty for this world. How would a side chick be so bold to kill main woman? You see no tire? Women!!!

Methodology...i used common sense method bros

So that figure is wrong and as a result you're totally wrong undecided
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by BRATISLAVA: 11:18pm On May 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
So are you. It's your curse.

No. It's your curse. You keep proving that with every nonsensical post you make. Guess you're still traumatized.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Dickjo(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Lols........

Deep things..smiley

deep?.. kaiiiii u juss my kinds babes & i like dem deep sir... are u deep sir?? cheesy
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by fof1: 12:40am On May 19, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977

JUST SEE THE END OF D ROAD OF ENVY... SATAN IS A MANIPULATOR...HE WILL SURELY LEAD YOU TO HELLFIRE STRAIGHT
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Arielle: 6:31am On May 19, 2022
Nigerian men and their promiscuity. That is what has led to this. Total lack of integrity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.