Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS (90691 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by chidieberesamu: 7:12am On May 19, 2022
See new miss prison has arrived chidinma will not and never smell miss prison again cos the finest figure 8 is here to dispoccess chidinma of tittle probably she committed this crime because of the new tittle new miss prison
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by CzarChris(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977
What is going on here? Ahhh!!! So it has gotten to the point where someone is assassinated, the dead body mutilated, so everybody will blame it on ritualists? God save this generation. Kai!!!
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Zaheeddudu: 8:20am On May 19, 2022
Frankly speaking dat guy bleeped up big time
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Obasempire(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2022
Another blockbuster movie

LEAK FT JAGABAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CicMgUPQE
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ShaqFu: 11:11am On May 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No. It's your curse. You keep proving that with every nonsensical post you make. Guess you're still traumatized.
Nonsensical post? Nah, I think not. You're the true definition of nonsense and foolish.

Now piss off. You depraved feminist. tongue
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Youngqueen(f): 10:58pm On May 19, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Women wahala too plenty for this world. How would a side chick be so bold to kill main woman? You see no tire? Women!!!
Our wahala plenty sha... God airpus o

So that figure is wrong and as a result you're totally wrong undecided
Lol. But it's the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by wizkidblogger(f): 6:02am On May 20, 2022
igbowoman:
Her husband should be arrested.He aided in her death.
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.

calm down. he is single. not married.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by KingOfTheDamned: 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
Chatflick:
@KingofTheDamned I hope you can see this. Very stupid fellow. Next time you won't come and speak of what you know nothing about. Anuofia! Stupid fellow.

Your father is a bastard. Thief

Human parts seller
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Chatflick(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Your father is a bastard. Thief

Human parts seller
Lol. E pain am. Wallow in severe pain. Anuofia
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Bluebrain101: 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977

Why does this sound like the young and the restless.

Rip Steph.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by IntersectCon: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.