Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS (90695 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Her husband should be arrested.He aided in her death.
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.
Okoto yarns.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by blaise26abj(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Juliearth:
Such a beauty wasted. One thing is certain, if the husband wasn't having an affair with the killer, she wouldn't have hatched this plan.

Nothing is certain in what you just said . The husband does not have to have an affair with her for her to hatch that plan . So many women are jealous of their fellow women even when the husbands don’t know them . See how Una nollywood actresses and others dey jump from one married man to another . Kayamata everywhere .
Even married women with sensible husbands are scared of such women targeting their husbands .
Is it not in this naija that women kill their friends ,kidnap their friends kids , trap their friends husbands all because of jealousy ?

One lawyer sef collect person husband , husband look another woman , the lawyer kill am .
Abeg women should fear women especially when you have something going on for you .
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Munzy14(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
when2:
Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.
Let us pretend most young ladies are not double dating...Eat from Peter, eat from Paul and marry David...lol
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by donbenie(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.
And how does adultery constitute criminal aiding and abetting of murder?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by donbenie(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
when2:
[s]Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.[/s]
You are a very confused being..
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Kajaard: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
when2:
Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.

Where was it stated that the man was in a relationship with the witch?

Or you reason with your anus? Oh I forgot you are a woman. Scratch that then. Nonsense.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Woman kill woman, na man una still dey blame. All these feminists don dey mad I swear
Same way Yahoo boys kill babes and you all still blame a dead girl - gold digger or not? undecided
Let's stop the hypocrisy bro

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by NaijaCars4sale: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
The heart of mankind the bible says is evil
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by donbenie(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Acidbath:
Still ndi polyf@gamists will stop at nothing to marry 4 of Jennifer's type and put them in one house...expecting that they and their children will live in peace.

Una never learn from boko north animal kingdom.

Back to topic...the man in question has a type: fair trim ladies that almost look alike. He should be thoroughly questioned.
Evil people don't need to be under the same roof to unleash their evil..
Or did you see where it was written she was a second wife?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by BRATISLAVA: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Women are scum!. Lol.

Bratislava, saphiere and the FutureIsFemale where are you guys?

You are stupid. It's your loop.

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by iCauseTrouble: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
But you fine sha
vivaciousvivi:

Same way Yahoo boys kill babes and you all still blame a dead girl - gold digger or not? undecided
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by donbenie(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Apples to Oranges..
A Yahoo boy is a Criminal..
Knowingly consorting with a Criminal ..
With a reputation for ritual murders is courting trouble..
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
Fear female species smiley, if u know, you know.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:26pm On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
Apples to Oranges..
A Yahoo boy is a Criminal..
Knowingly consorting with a Criminal ..
With a reputation for ritual murders is courting trouble..
I disagree.
Let's take the recent example of the lady that was killed by her fiance in Lekki (I think), about a month ago. Young, beautiful girl living with whom she thought was her man. Yet he killed her for rituals and sleeping with her corpse for about 6days or so before the smell of her corpse became his undoing.
We cant always generalise the situations and blame one party (or gender) all the time
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by koolaid87: 4:26pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:

If he conspired with the culprits then yes he'll be arrested

But if its only based on his affair with Jennifer then that's just a moral crime.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Youngqueen(f): 4:30pm On May 18, 2022
99% of world's problem won't exist if men learn to control their d!ck! What a waste

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by donbenie(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
I disagree.
Let's take the recent example of the lady that was killed by her fiance in Lekki (I think), about a month ago. Young, beautiful girl living with whom she thought was her man. Yet he killed her for rituals and sleeping with her corpse for about 6days or so before the smell of her corpse became his undoing.
We cant always generalise the situations and blame one party (or gender) all the time
I concur with your assertion and am not trying to blame one gender or the other..
Each case is different from another..
Just saying an adult holds it a duty to themselves,not put their lives in harm's way..
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Lovelydaisies: 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
I thought the pictures attached would be of the blood sacs. Quick recovery, Uche.

BTW these pictures these ladies take, naked, half-naked, don't they fear what their children will say or think in the future?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
I concur with your assertion and am not trying to blame one gender or the other..
Each case is different from another..
Just saying an adult holds it a duty to themselves,not put their lives in harm's way..
If only life were that simple....
Go tell that to parents who lost loved ones as a result of kidnappings in buses, Kabu kabu etc.
Or families still grieving for the whereabouts of their children who entered the ill fated Kaduna / Abuja hijacked train. Or the many that get shot by stray bullets just minding their business. Or those at work at the twin towers when the 911 happened.
I wish it were that easy bro...
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Testimony1988(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
As a married man, he should have cut off all ties from his ex girlfriends and that was what he failed to do, if not the so called Jennifer won't have the audacity to say what she's saying.

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Pacesetter2021: 4:41pm On May 18, 2022
Maverick777:

that tout of a Governor is the worst thing that ever happened to Rivers, i'd end it here, so as not to derail this thread...
I beg to differ. WIKE is trying. I commend him. And no, I am not from Rivers State.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Pacesetter2021: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
It's unfortunate the little boy lost his beloved mother over such evil. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ShaqFu: 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are stupid. It's your loop.
So are you. It's your curse.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
We4all:

That video doesn’t do her justice. At least she try in terms of looks.

na her real face be that undecided
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2022
Youngqueen:
99% of world's problem won't exist if men learn to control their d!ck! What a waste

Lesbians do murder themselves tongue

In fact for this matter na woman kill woman sad

And what research and methodology did you carry out to arrive at 99%? undecided
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Emmanuel909090: 4:58pm On May 18, 2022
My God
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by YelloweWest: 5:02pm On May 18, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Wow, and everyone was blaming all the male folks.
Nairaland ladies are sexists!
If the idiot husband didn't have a side chic she would still be alive today

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by CSTRR: 5:19pm On May 18, 2022
Shey man don finish for this world?

No matter how great you think your guy is, there is always someone much better.

Why kill because of man?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Naajjii: 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
But this people are Christians, there should be a strong and loud condemnation from Christian community for this brutal killing. How can you bath someone with Acid because you want her husband.
Deborah's killing and this killing are the same. The thing is that there alot of wicked people in Nigeria. The extremist that killed and burnt Deborah, the Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists that slaughtered the military couple abd cut off their heads and private parts and now this young lady and her gang that bath Stephanie with acid . Are all the above not wickedness?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:

You would make a terrible investigator, police officer or a judge
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Advancedman(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
when2:

Read well please.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Yankee101: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Some guys that knew her said it say e no pass man matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.