Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) (2586 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Old politicians don't know what's coming

Obidient rally in Abeokuta Ogun state

7 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Abdul05: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin this is Igbo family outing

A won Olori pelebe everywhere (flattino's heads}

They couldn't be much than 2000 or 1500 people

9 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Validated: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Obi has left Tweeters for Reno. Obidients are now sweeping through Nigeria.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by inspectorg(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2022
E Go be...... Yes ooooh make e be . Obedient ni mi.

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by God1000(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2022
This is massive

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Asgard73: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Is this politcal rally or in house meetings ..

Because I don’t understand?

Campaign will soon start and all this obi rally will be child’s play to what is coming ..

Finally

Obi can never be the president of this country

Mine is ...
what next with IPOB after Obi lose?

Hope igbos won’t cry marginalization or rigging or any cry at all?

Even if they wan go crazy on streets .. make them limit a.m. to imo states and Abia were IPOB get base

That’s all

Power to the people
North 202/

3 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Huge crowd! Intimidating crowd! Massive crowd! Lol
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy grin grin this is Igbo family outing

Olori pelebe everywhere (flattino heads}

They can't be much than 2000 or 1500 people
You want to lie to yourself?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Is this a million match grin

, are you not ashamed of posting this?
grin

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
yoruba lagbaa
together we can do it
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
It is Sweeting us,and paining them!

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by naijapips04: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Peter Obi will be taught a lesson in Nigerian politics.

Na only Anambra people dey push am. They believe they are better than the other Igbos. If Peter Obi was from Abia, you won't see this support from Anambra people.

4 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by slivertongue: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Obidients everywhere you go
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Lonestar124: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Peter obi is a must!!!!
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Lonestar124: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Na only Anambra people dey push am. They believe they are better than the other Igbos. If Peter Obi was from Abia, you won't see this support from Anambra people.
You're very crazy......

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by naijapips04: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Lonestar124:
You're very crazy......

And you are very mad.
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Lonestar124: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

And you are very mad.
Two person can't be foolish at same time, marinate in your foolishness....

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by naijapips04: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Lonestar124:
Two person can't be foolish at same time, marinate in your foolishness....

Steam in your stupidity.
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Lonestar124: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Steam in your stupidity.
cheesy you will be demystify after the election 2023...
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by naijapips04: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Lonestar124:
cheesy you will be demystify after the election 2023...

grin says the fo.ol that believes Peter obi can beat Tinubu and Atiku. JOKERS. Anambra trolls and their stupidity.
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Is this a million match grin

, are you not ashamed of posting this?
grin
guy man had to blur the back

Obi Na scam I swear

You see PDP rallies from the bird view but labour own go dey zoom snap three people
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Prince111111: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Is this politcal rally or in house meetings ..

Because I don’t understand?

Campaign will soon start and all this obi rally will be child’s play to what is coming ..

Finally

Obi can never be the president of this country

Mine is ...
what next with IPOB after Obi lose?

Hope igbos won’t cry marginalization or rigging or any cry at all?

Even if they wan go crazy on streets .. make them limit a.m. to imo states and Abia were Igbos get base

That’s all

Power to the people
North 202/
you won't see these people again when the campaign begins

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Prince111111: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2022
You people are always funny..an awareness gathering for a presidential aspirant scanty as this? And you believe there is no fire on the mountain for the said Aspirant? You all should wake up, please

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Exactly.

But wait, who hacked your account sad
Truthisunique2:
guy man had to blur the back

Obi Na scam I swear

You see PDP rallies from the bird view but labour own go dey zoom snap three people
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Exactly.

But wait, who hacked your account sad
I don't support Obi doesn't mean I support Tinubu
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Prince111111:
You people are always funny..an awareness gathering for a presidential aspirant scanty as this? And you believe there is no fire on the mountain for the said Aspirant? You all should wake up, please
grin watch out for the usual Obi was not there by himself

When he still came by himself in Osun they said it's not him contesting

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2022
So who are you supporting my uromi brother?

Atiku because of okowa?
Truthisunique2:
I don't support Obi doesn't mean I support Tinubu
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So who are you supporting my uromi brother?

Atiku because of okowa?
pdp because Obi is Igbo ipob agenda and Tinubu is Yoruba Muslim agenda
Re: Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) by rtdCivilservant: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

U nailed it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election, My Predictions / Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo / Ondo: Aiyedatiwa Didn’t Freeze LG Accounts - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.