Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink (2575 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? / Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Advocator: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
zubeyr:

Yahrag beyek wimmak

Since you're disguising yourself as a (man) how about I crack your lil sister's pompom?
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by zubeyr(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2011
I rather crack your momma a s s I think I met her in one of Milan (Italy ) Somali LovePeddler houses
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Advocator: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2011
zubeyr:

I rather crack your momma Bottom

Not when you have a p-u-s-s-y. You know so much about me, I casually offered to bang both your holes, but you still claiming to be a dude. Cmon cheap shot.

Come to papa and know how is magic stick works.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by zubeyr(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2011
I still insist I slammed your momma 3 holes in Milan I still visit those Somali LovePeddler houses often but why all of your girls are circumsized
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Advocator: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2011
zubeyr:

I still insist I slammed your momma 3 holes in Milan I still visit those Somali LovePeddler houses often but why all  of your girls are circumsized

*Grabs zubeyr's neck and puts my d-i-c-k into her mouth* There you go b-i-t-c-h, gaggle with my Fluid like you're paid to do it. I am a pro- Eritrean, if you want round 2, I'll be here.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by pleep(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2011
Lol ^ wtf is going on here.  grin  grin  grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Atreides(f): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2011
OP shoulda said he'd never marry a drunkard,not a woman who drinks. There is a difference between Alcoholism and casual drinking.

I don't have any problem with guys who drink so i don't see why any guy should have a problem with me drinking.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by african1(f): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2011
Lol advo ninka maa iska celisid? angry
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Advocator: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2011
african1:

Lol advo ninka maa iska celisid? angry

he is one of my unknown fan. I swear I never met him nor converse with him b4 but he/she knows everything about me. i feel honored. cool
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by pleep(m): 3:39am On Jul 25, 2011
^Advocator are you blind? You mean to say you dont know who this boy is?  grin  grin  grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 25, 2011
I will never marry a woman that drinks. . Who give a Bleep who you marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Obeys His Wife Does That Mean She Is Controlling Him? / Letter: Dear Future Hubby / True Love Does Not Exist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.