Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Hoe To Attract The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hoe To Attract The Opposite Sex (419 Views)

I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoe To Attract The Opposite Sex by Chikka66(f): 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
If your partner usually sniff you and you enjoy it, then you need this fragrance so they won't be able to get enough of you ��it's intoxicating and unisex ��

Price: 6500

Re: Hoe To Attract The Opposite Sex by chukwuibuipob: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
grin sniff? One can perceive that popular thing below.Chop,smile,satisfied and off u go check available one.

No time wink

(1) (Reply)

'marrying A Second Wife Brought Me Blessings' -yul Edochie / Missing Person / What To Do When It Seems TRUST Is Lost In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.