Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? (4065 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Saturday i booked a lodge with these my favorite hook -up babe . After taking my loud with yoghurt she didn’t smoke with me though.
After thrusting for very long time without ejaculating , she said she was tired she wants to rest ,i told her to wait let me cum so we can rest together, she agreed but still I didn’t ejaculate.
Guess what this werey modafucker did , she started touching my nipple i told her to stop she know won hear , few minutes later everywhere dun stew everywhere dun manchala , i just dey use bad eye dey look am she come dey laugh

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by chatinent: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Saturday i booked a lodge with these my favorite hook -up babe . After taking my loud with yoghurt she didn’t smoke with me though.
After thrusting for very long time without ejaculating , she said she was tired she wants to rest ,i told her to wait let me cum so we can rest together, she agreed but still I didn’t ejaculate.
Guess what this werey modafucker did , she started touching my nipple i told her to stop she know won hear , few minutes later everywhere dun stew everywhere dun manchala , i just dey use bad eye dey look am she come dey laugh

Ok. You have made it in life.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by mymadam(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
chatinent:

Na so me sef see am o undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Chris2863(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Come to our head office and collect your award cheesy sad angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Brainmytool: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
The award was well prepared

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2022
I guess your delayed ejaculation worth more than the value of the world bank.

Slowpoke

11 Likes

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by kelspinall(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
what should we do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by luizpippo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by foxxydude: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's why she is your fav hookup chick Na
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
chatinent:

You are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by blingxx(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dreadlock69:

You are the reason why olosho business don hard pass Yahoo you smoke loud why you go cum grin ? Olosho punna dey suffer these days

1 Like

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
chatinent:

Yes and everyone will
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
blingxx:

You are the reason why olosho business don hard pass Yahoo you smoke loud why you go cum grin ? Olosho punna dey suffer these days

Guy this girl touch mí nipple seeeh

I warn am tire , omoh she gree she still dey play with am before you know every zehh

She come come dey give me dat grinning look , me give am the bahd eyes I know like wetin she do
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
foxxydude:
That's why she is your fav hookup chick Na

I warn am she know here

Everywhere come zeh

She come dey fey give me that grinning look

Me give am bahd eyes

1 Like

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
K
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bro forget all these thingz those persons dey yan for up there, if you get enough time to Bleep beta Bleep abeg enjoy am.
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Your account balance don stew for life, 60million deposit. Oshey
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Your account balance don stew for life, 60million deposit. Oshey

Amen ooooo
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Bro forget all these thingz those persons dey yan for up there, if you get enough time to Bleep beta Bleep abeg enjoy am.

You are learned and non judgmental

I respect you , leave them hypocrite up there

1 Like

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by martina0202: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
*If YOU are not making MONEY ��$ with your PHONE, then you are just wasting your DATA*

*Join Mara Platform now and start making Money ��$ with your phone � it's very simple, even a toddler can do it*

Get $2 when you register and $1 per referral on the Mara Wallet to be paid when the wallet goes live. Click on the link below to get started.

Sign up for the Mara Wallet waitlist and receive rewards in USD/NGN/KSH etc and crypto for future use on Mara Wallet

*Steps:
•Click on the link and it directs you to download the app.

https://mara.xyz/me/4BNXZX

(playstore or apple appstore, pick the one suitable for your phone)

•Register and verify your email and phone number.

•Get your referral link, get more people and earn more money, easy peasy.

If you slept on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and co, don't sleep on this. Support Mara, support Africa.

*Steps:
°Click on the link and it directs you to download the app

The company explained Mara Wallet as a portal to the cryptoeconomy focuses on helping people begin their journey towards conveniently managing their crypto-finance needs, take a major step toward financial freedom, and learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain in Africa.

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by GodsOwnMan: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by dazzlingd(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Nairaland is a land of freedom.

You are free to display
Re: I Told My Favorite Hook-up “treanch Hoe” To Come Over Guess What She Did? by Starboytwo(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Washere omo iya mi.

Meself enjoy yesterday small.

I just stand with 3 of my Nigga Dey share the last Loud, you know as he Dey go now, na so this girl just pass, damn, see BOBI!!! “Oduro kpa” stan weh weh

Sharpaly fall in love no time.

Never letting go of that bobi. Emi lion.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video. Caught in action / Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? / Signs She's Cheating Or She Will Cheat (by Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.