Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) (3931 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
I am a fan of tattoos but this one is just too much, what do you think, yay or nay, as you can see from the photos alot of people liked it, lol

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/check-out-this-full-back-tattoo-on-this.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
You see the likes on the photos grin

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Boogyman557: 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool As a WEED or Ganja Planter, make I tell u the real MATAYANCE!

She use the tattoo take cover STRETCHMARKS for her body..

Check her laps well, u go still see some left over STRETCHMARKS, those once still de on pending but she go still cover am wit more tattoos!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

Check her laps well, u go still see some left over STRETCHMARKS, those once still de on pending but she go still cover am wit more tattoos!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by 1Sharon(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
Childish
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
1Sharon:
Childish

grin
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Brian47(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
I watched this film when I dey small (I forgot the name)
The commander had a tattoo of an American flag, and that made me want to get a tattoo of Nigerian flag.
But after what buhari have done, I don't want again.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Dreadlock69(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
Nice

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by nickyj19: 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boggy you na real manchi u know as e dey go grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by aimmoney9: 7:54pm On May 18, 2022
Reminds me of the yakuzas..... grin grin
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Kirkman: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Nice
I prefer this one than the one the op posted.
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Pussyassasin(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
Girl's with tattoos be hot af!
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 18, 2022
Brian47:
The commander had a tattoo of an American flag, and that made me want to get a tattoo of Nigerian flag.

grin grin
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Dorwadora(f): 11:11pm On May 18, 2022
I can only imagine the pain angry angry angry

No thanks
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by halaqasa: 3:44am On May 19, 2022
She might be prone to slin cancer on the nearest future

E Be many things walahi
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by okrikaboi: 8:11am On May 19, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Nice
You see big tatood wobbly yanch you just carry that nonsense come drop

Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Axis313(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2022
Brian47:
Assuming you eventually get the tatoo,after one or two years the country split,each one goes its own way.
Then after some years,you become a grandad,and your grandchildren keep asking you grandpa,which flag tattoo is this on your arm?
What will be your response.
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
halaqasa:
She might be prone to slin cancer on the nearest future

E Be many things walahi

I dont think so
Re: Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) by Brian47(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2022
Axis313:

Assuming you eventually get the tatoo,after one or two years the country split,each one goes its own way.
Then after some years,you become a grandad,and your grandchildren keep asking you grandpa,which flag tattoo is this on your arm?
What will be your response.

I would have done laser tattoo removal.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me. / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? / Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.