Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? (3948 Views)

Poll: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

Hell Yes!: 33% (1 vote)
Hell No!!: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Phate07(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2011

Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

If so, what will she do(or not do) that might make you to cry?
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yes, I can!
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by r231(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
I don't knw grin
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Phate07(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
BABE!:

Yes, I can!

shocked shocked Why is your profile showing (m) beside it! You had a sex change? undecided

r231:

I don't knw grin

You dont know yourself? undecided
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by toyemz(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster
most men cry when their gf gives them a very hot slap!
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
God forbid my guy cry in front of me,
if he has that Cuba Gooding Jr. cry
from Boyz N The Hood!  (The scene where
Ricky gets shot!) grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
What if he had one of those busting a good nut kind of cry? embarassed
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by cantell(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

If so, what will she do(or not do) that might make you to cry?

Cry ke? Say wetin happen? Person die?
Crying is for babies. If i cry in front of my Gf or wife, what do i expect her to do?
Console me? Or join me?
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

shocked shocked Why is your profile showing (m) beside it! You had a sex change? undecided

You dont know yourself? undecided

Sweetheart, na so we dey ask o! I mistakenly change the gender thing. I've been trying to correct it, but it ain't working. undecided It's stuck on the "male".
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Phate07(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2011

undecided undecided undecided
Use this link then. Scroll till you see Gender and then change accordingly. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;sa=forumProfile

Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by MMM2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
nope
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided undecided
Use this link then. Scroll till you see Gender and then change accordingly. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;sa=forumProfile

haha! Phate, do you think I'm s[i]tupid[/i]?  undecided  That what I've been doing all this while. It keeps going back to "male".
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Phate07(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2011

No i didn't infer that. Was just tryna help out. undecided

Why not leave the shiit for some time, maybe it will sort itself out. undecided

@topic,
Babe!, do your boyfriend cry infront of you?
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by esteduca(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
I did cry in front of my ex wife. The situation was very painfull I could not control myself.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Aight then phate.

I was just joking btw--lol. There's nothing wrong with my male-female thingy. I just felt like changing my option for a while. cheesy

@Your question: I don't have a boyfriend presently but when I had one (well, the last one)--he cried once, in my presence.  cheesy. I found it very cute!

He hated himself after he did it though. I still make fun of him for that, hehe
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Phate07(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2011

He cried infront of you? What happened? Did the crying solve the then problem, if any?

Personnally, i dont approve of guys crying(even in front of death lipsrsealed). I prefer zipping it up, like a man. I believe i last cried as a baby. undecided
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

He cried infront of you? What happened? Did the crying solve the then problem, if any?

Personnally, i dont approve of guys crying(even in front of death lipsrsealed). I prefer zipping it up, like a man. I believe i last cried as a baby. undecided

lmaoo-- Yes, he cried in front of me! And he cried for the most foolish reason (It was a prank though--long story). His guy-friends and I planned it! cheesy   I didn''t even know he was gonna get so emotional. lol
He wanted to kill me afterall--oh gosh!

Anyways,I don't mind a guy crying once in a blue moon (I think it validates the fact that you're human), but not everytime sha! embarassed
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Dsense(m): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2011
OP.
Sure i can and do sometimes when need punny undecided
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2011
esteduca:

I did cry in front of my ex wife. The situation was very painfull I could not control myself.
And what did she do?

Did she give you a feeding bottle to stop your from crying? grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by african1(f): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2011
Guys crying is such a turn off for me. I just think they should handle whatever and not cry. However I hope to never do anything to make my guy cry, and if he does, I will just hug him and say its okay. I won't really show my true emotion, I will be super nice. wink
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2011
Lol this reminds me of my teen years faking cry to get punny lol works best on white girls
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by MOBO999: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2011
What rubbish, cry in front of a woman, why should a man cry at all. well that the day you lose everything brother,that the day.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BABE3: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2011
Why shouldn't men cry?! JESUS WEPT for goodness's sake!
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2011
@OP: If I had a boyfriend, yes I could cry in front of him and I would think that he would be able to do the same in front of me.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2011
Lol @ Jesus wept
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Tosinville(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2011
Its alright for the ladies not for the guys.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by MrCork17: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2011
Cry? In front of a woman:HELL NO!!! angry

In front of puuunnyyy: HELL YES!! tongue
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by babyme1(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2011
I cried a lot as a child, i still cry if im hurt now. I also cry if im overwhelm with emotions.

Yeah, my man has cried infront of me once and i joined him in crying embarassed
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2011
i dont cry in front of people. if i wanna cry, i go into my chambers and let the tears roll slowly and silently.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Sure i can and do sometimes when need punny undecided

then u must need some anti depressants cause that's a whole heap of tears you shed per day! grin
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by SexyDuby(f): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
Crying in front of a man/woman's no big deal. It depends on ur reason 4 crying. Men cry infront of women most especially wen dey loose someone 2 death but not 4 silly reasons like punny----lol.
Re: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by MrCork17: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
meeting MzDarkskin in real life will make me cry. she is overweight undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? / Change / True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.