Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary (62993 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by mcdokwe(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.
More pictures of them loading...

Una source lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by AbuAeesha: 11:48am On May 19, 2022
looks beautiful,
though a bit scary too, as its unusualto have green/blue eyes in this part of this world.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by lilfreezy: 11:48am On May 19, 2022
Winter is coming

3 Likes

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by SaturnNick(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2022
Vikkoh:

Blue eyes bah?
Now you know of me, you're welcome angry
grin grin grin This is a woman na
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ChristineC: 11:48am On May 19, 2022
white walkers? grin
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by MrHighSea: 11:49am On May 19, 2022
Beaut
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by kingandre(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Promzone(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=sharpillo post=112954443]A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.]

lol

More pictures of them loading...[are talking of your self as the celebrity MC Sharpillo?
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by NOwazobia: 11:53am On May 19, 2022
Are celebrating the blues eyes, or the daughter or the celebrity, cause me I am confused?

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by tonididdy(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.

More pictures of them loading...

Tho it's Photoshop but happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Streetmovement(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na miracle baby o

She cute
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by harmony75: 11:54am On May 19, 2022
So beautiful �� I taught skin color must be so fair with people of these colors of eyes.. She's going to be a very pretty girl��
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ukaface(f): 11:56am On May 19, 2022
Englishisamust:
Why are may born so beautiful and handsome?

Chidinma
Jenieveve
Kiss Daniel
Omah lay
Falz
Patoranking

Now this
abeg which month be portable? I wan confirm something
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by gasparpisciotta: 11:58am On May 19, 2022
She got the blues eyes from her mum, who also got it from her own mum.

Her daughter will also have blue eyes...hmmm

Lovely.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by helinues: 11:59am On May 19, 2022
Happy birthday Angel
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Awesomeking: 11:59am On May 19, 2022
This is the bluest of All African blue eyes I have ever seen.. Very amazing..

Here's a little advice I can give..

Find a good school for ur daughter and stick to it until she graduates secondary

To avoid cases of her moving to a new school nd getting isolated over her eyes

And don't travel too much.

Any new environment for her means people will have to get used to her all over again.

I have a friend with green eyes and he complained of this while growing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by geokay777(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2022
Wonderfully and fearfully made cutie. God bless you.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Greatcarly1: 12:00pm On May 19, 2022
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by bigcee(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2022
We wey get red eyes, wetin make we come do grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by bigcee(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2022
Greatcarly1:
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lwkmd grin
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Eyeofsauron(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2022
Blue eyes...
We die here.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by PericomaNwankwo: 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
meobizy:
Blue eyes na him you use filter enhance am? Mscheew. Show me how it looks in real life, that is what cameras were created for.

Happy Birthday to her by the way.

Your signature though grin grin

Some of us on Nairaland have been here since the internet boom and you think being a millionaire is such hard task?? It takes a yahooboi not more than 1 year to become a millionaire and I'm sure 59% of Nairalanders are into fraud while the remaining 30% are into one online hustle or the other. grin grin Another 12% is into traditional hustles while the rest(like you) are still to make one million. grin grin

Keep trying ok, as long as there's life, you'll make it.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Mrkcee(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
Beautiful girl.
Happy birthday to her! smiley

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by shantti(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
I get red eyes, especially when I smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by sylve11: 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
ukaface:
abeg which month be portable? I wan confirm something

grin

@op, happy birthday to her. cool
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by HiFive: 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
If it was in the days before civilization, she would have been killed or be thrown into the evil forest. grin
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by oliverwrites: 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
Waaw, what a beauty, and she is my birthday mate. December 26. She must be a lion heart. May the GOOD LORD bless and keep her for you.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Mooh247: 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
Atlantis
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by iTommysco: 12:07pm On May 19, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by captainbangz: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful
Are there African males with such eyes? Never heard of any
Phyno does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.