Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary (62941 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by SHINJA: 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes. Their skin and everything about them is recessive. That is why they need sunblock to protect their skin. Sunblock is black skin under Ultra violet light. They are building underground apartments right now because there might come a time when they won’t be able to live above ground. What their scientists are doing right now is spraying the air with chemicals to reflect the sun rays back up. The sun rays are penetrating into their body and most of them have become infertile because the rays are destroying their eggs and sperms, hence the global push for interracial unions, but it might also come to a stage where black people wont be able to help them procreate any longer. In essence they are dying off, from China to Russia to Europe.

Wow....
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by BloomingDale(f): 3:31pm On May 19, 2022
SHINJA:

Wow....

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Eaglesence: 3:37pm On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.

More pictures of them loading...

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6294160/beautiful-rivers-girl-natural-blue

Wow, how did it happen?? Me likie
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by johnpablo541(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2022
grandstar:
Dark skinned Solomon Islanders have blue eyes and blonde hair. Interestingly, they share no DNA with Black Africans. Same with people from Papua New Guinea or Native Australians

Archaeological evidence indicates that humans first arrived in Papua New Guinea around 42,000 to 45,000 years ago. They were descendants of migrants out of Africa, in one of the early waves of human migration
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Mrsserene: 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
Mashaallah Tabarakallah
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by SoapQueen(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful

Are there African males with such eyes?
Never heard of any

Seen one way back in Warri. Cute as f**k.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by dontbothermuch: 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
Congratulations beautiful one.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Bbbw: 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Kimiso(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
Another upcoming marvel superhero
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by saintchris11(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2022
I served in Calabar town in 2004/2005,there was this lady(also a corper) that usually come with her baby with blue eyes to the place we collect our state allowance(3090) I was shocked to the marrow when I first saw this baby but later got used to seeing her and the mum who was blue eyed too but not as deep as the baby.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by grandstar(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2022
johnpablo541:

Archaeological evidence indicates that humans first arrived in Papua New Guinea around 42,000 to 45,000 years ago. They were descendants of migrants out of Africa, in one of the early waves of human migration

Thanks for your input.

I prefer to go with the Bible regarding the Adam and Eve story. That would make man's first appearance on Earth in Asia.

If the people of Papua New Guinea came from Africans, why don't they have our DNA? Nevertheless, you may be on point about people from Papua New Guinea originating from Africa. I don't just agree it's over 42,000 years old More like 6,000 - 7 000 years ago

It seems in early man, our race could be formed or altered by the weather and food we ate. That's why you have the whitest of whites in the Scandovanian countries and dark skinned Blacks in the Africa. That may have completely altered their DNA
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by donbenie(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Blue eyes means recessive genes, no melanin to block out the sun rays. She should always wear sunglasses in direct sunlight to prevent her going blind. UVC rays are increasing drastically. Ain’t a joke.
She has Waardenburg Syndrome.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by donbenie(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2022
meobizy:
Blue eyes na him you use filter enhance am? Mscheew. Show me how it looks in real life, that is what cameras were created for.

Happy Birthday to her by the way.
That is Waardenburg Syndrome..
The blue eyes have nothing to do with filters,they are natural..
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by donbenie(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
Medianna:
Beautiful, looking critically at the second pix the blue eye doesn't look convincing.
Happy birthday anyways
The eyes are natural..
You can see patches of fair skin on her face..
She has Waardenburg Syndrome..
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by donbenie(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lovely heterochromia. Hope she's doing great.
That is not heterochromia..
Waardenburg Syndrome..
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by donbenie(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful

Never heard of any
It's a health condition,anybody with the gene can have the features..
Waardenburg Syndrome,comes with blue eyes,vitiligo and some degree of deafness..
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Kwinesther: 6:10pm On May 19, 2022
Englishisamust:
Why are may born so beautiful and handsome?

Chidinma
Jenieveve
Kiss Daniel
Omah lay
Falz
Patoranking

Now this
Yes no doubt we really are kiss
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Kwinesther: 6:10pm On May 19, 2022
Englishisamust:
Why are may born so beautiful and handsome?

Chidinma
Jenieveve
Kiss Daniel
Omah lay
Falz
Patoranking

Now this
Yes no doubt we really are kiss
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On May 19, 2022
donbenie:
That is not heterochromia..
Waardenburg Syndrome..

It's still heterochromic.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by everythinggirly(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
Awww... God's creature! So beautiful!
Happy birthday princess!
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Medianna(f): 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
donbenie:
The eyes are natural..
You can see patches of fair skin on her face..
She has Waardenburg Syndrome..
What is that all about and why is it having touch of black plz?
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by meobizy(f): 8:14pm On May 19, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Your signature though grin grin

Some of us on Nairaland have been here since the internet boom and you think being a millionaire is such hard task?? It takes a yahooboi not more than 1 year to become a millionaire and I'm sure 59% of Nairalanders are into fraud while the remaining 30% are into one online hustle or the other. grin grin Another 12% is into traditional hustles while the rest(like you) are still to make one million. grin grin

Keep trying ok, as long as there's life, you'll make it.
Millionaire no dey Nairaland.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Justkatty(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2022
She's even my birth mate and she's so beautiful
Tomorrow is our day���
Happy birthday to us in advance.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by lilfresh96(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2022
Lovely beautiful girl
Happy birthday �� to you
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Mrexcell(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful

Never heard of any

There are many.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by YourFavorite21(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2022
Mine is brown , she's cute.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Chival9(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Blue eyes indeed.. abeg belle de pain me.
Vikkoh:

Blue eyes bah?
Now you know of me, you're welcome angry
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ralmix(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=112957034]Scary.....n......Beautiful

Some of us will find it confusing when decoding some signals in ESP........

[/queote]

Boss got a WhatsApp number need to learn this coding stuff
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by omoharry(f): 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
lilfreezy:
Winter is coming
grin grin grin grin..u made me to remember the army of the dead in Game of thrones.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ThatPetiteChic: 9:45am On May 20, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.

More pictures of them loading...

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6294160/beautiful-rivers-girl-natural-blue

Pls check her left eye..there's a black patch.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Englishisamust: 9:57am On May 20, 2022
Justkatty:
She's even my birth mate and she's so beautiful
Tomorrow is our day���
Happy birthday to us in advance.

You must also beautiful. I was born in may 2
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Justkatty(f): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
Englishisamust:

You must also beautiful. I was born in may 2
We plenty wey born for May

Aarrrh
Happy birthday in arrears dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.