Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary (62998 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by rs172(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.

More pictures of them loading...

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6294160/beautiful-rivers-girl-natural-blue

Bros abeg no vex ooo, but I don save your daughter pictures..
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by viyon02: 12:56pm On May 19, 2022
Very difficult dominant genetic expression, nice one. Am sure she will have other strong genetic combinations
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by JewelRegi(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:
A very beautiful little girl discovered as Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi who is born with natural blue eyes is celebrating her one year anniversary on Friday 20th May, 2022.

Our source said she is the daughter of celebrity MC Sharpillo who married a blue eyes lady Miss Deborah Abbot now Mrs Eric-Agwenitani Deborah on 26th December, 2020 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State who went viral after their pre wedding pictures surfaced on the internet.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6294160/beautiful-rivers-girl-natural-blue

Brother man, I see you.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by We4all: 1:02pm On May 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes. Their skin and everything about them is recessive. That is why they need sunblock to protect their skin. Sunblock is black skin under Ultra violet light. They are building underground apartments right now because there might come a time when they won’t be able to live above ground. What their scientists are doing right now is spraying the air with chemicals to reflect the sun rays back up. The sun rays are penetrating into their body and most of them have become infertile because the rays are destroying their eggs and sperms, hence the global push for interracial unions, but it might also come to a stage where black people wont be able to help them procreate any longer. In essence they are dying off, from China to Russia to Europe.

Hmnn..so much knowledge in one post. This is very enlightening. I didn’t know this.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by BloomingDale(f): 1:06pm On May 19, 2022
We4all:

Hmnn..so much knowledge in one post. This is very enlightening. I didn’t know this.

Yeah, just google low fertility/birth rate. Australia has the highest number of skin cancer followed by Israel due to lack of melanin.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lovely heterochromia. Hope she's doing great.

Wetin be heterochromia doc
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by captainbangz: 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided
what?
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Slynation(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2022
She's uniquely beautiful....!! Wishing her more years ahead
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Slynation(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2022
tonididdy:

Tho it's Photoshop but happy birthday to her
it's not Photoshop, I remembered a news made rounds some years back of how a Man abandoned his wife and 3 lovely girls because they are had blue eyes...
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by medriano: 1:37pm On May 19, 2022
She’s so pretty. Happy birthday to your baby. God bless her.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Oza200: 1:40pm On May 19, 2022
sharpillo:

Beautiful! I love this. God is wonderful! Daddy please, make sure she gets the best of education. She will surely make great impact in this world. CONGRATULATRIONS!
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Ashley86400: 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
Beautiful.
She has a medical condition called heterochromia.
Some parts of her eyes are blue, some are brown.
It’s beautiful and really unique looking.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ehay(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Vikkoh:

Blue eyes bah?
Now you know of me, you're welcome angry

Lollll. Hehehehehe
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful

Are there African males with such eyes?
Never heard of any
there's one Igbo boy selling at market Square in ekpoma he has blue eyes first and only one I've seen.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by We4all: 1:49pm On May 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yeah, just google low fertility/birth rate. Australia has the highest number of skin cancer followed by Israel due to lack of melanin.

Alright. I will do just that. Thanks for the info!
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Jennyjay283: 1:50pm On May 19, 2022
Its not just the blue eyes.
The girl is very beautiful, beautiful indeed...
If its a foreign country they would have used her to act as a sorcerer!
I envy her beauty,..... she's blessed.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Johnsown1(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the lil pretty eye Angel
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by ukzenlumbs(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Tifian: 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
Very beautiful
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by dikeke: 2:07pm On May 19, 2022
She's adorable!
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Rimsd(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2022
MMWandali:
Beautiful

Are there African males with such eyes?
Never heard of any

Yes, I have seen one here in Nigeria.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by vincentjk(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2022
Funflipper:

Be careful what you wish for. Abi you no like your good eyesight?

You mean people with blue eyes have bad eyesight?

Didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by tonididdy(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
it's not Photoshop, I remembered a news made rounds some years back of how a Man abandoned his wife and 3 lovely girls because they are had blue eyes...
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by tivta(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2022
Mine is brown
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by lilyheaven: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Freestainworld:
My eye been dey blue untill buhari gave the economy an uppercut and it turned to red.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by MrBroke(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Aroyjunior(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2022
Another hope Andrea mikealaon with the hollow eye.
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by zubito(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Entanglement:
picture oga lienus

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by claudiofaceoff: 2:55pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Vikkoh:

Blue eyes bah?
Now you know of me, you're welcome angry
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by Jolene201(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2022
Aroyjunior:
Another hope Andrea mikealaon with the hollow eye.
haha this one got me.

1 Like

Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by okoroemeka(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2022
Saviourk:
She got nice eyes..
I doubt if it will still look nice if seen in the dark,look scary to me
Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by grandstar(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2022
Dark skinned Solomon Islanders have blue eyes and blonde hair. Interestingly, they share no DNA with Black Africans. Same with people from Papua New Guinea or Native Australians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.