Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure (20128 Views)

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by chessguru(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2022
ken6488:
Actually you are the one supporting evil
Russia will fail !
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by naijaman2225(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=whitebeard post=112977119] do u know he can actually do it..!! undecided[/quote
HE CAN'T. IF HE CAN HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT. LITTLE BY LITTLE UKRAINE IS TURNING OUT TO BE THE STALINGRAD OF PUTIN.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by anonymous1759(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

You are so foolish. Let me show you how foolish you are;

1. This argument was based on what Putin's aim was before invading Ukraine. According to Putin himself, he planned to denazify Ukraine. He also complained that ukraine shouldn't join Nato and that NATO is expanding Eastward which is a security threat to Russia. All these he said with his mouth. Western media carries what Putin says with his mouth, you termed it western propaganda. Ozuor!!

2. Russia's economic is getting stronger? Lol. It's Russia's economy is getting stronger. Go educate yourself about the troubles Russia economy is facing. Russia economy is not even facing challenges now. Watch Russia economy 2 to 4 years from now.

3. Russia has taken over the Donbass region. Bla bla Bla. Ukraine has been fighting Russian backed seperatists in the donbass region since 2014.

Cover your face In Shame maniac you’re just too dumb .
It’s been three months since the military operation started. Including the western sanctions nothing has happened to Russia‘s economy , you can’t phantom the fact that your western analysis which proscribed Russian economy to be in ruins is backfiring you’re asking me to wait for the next three months .
You need to educate yourself.

How will Russia economy fall when Europe can’t do without them ? Eu countries have started complying to pay in rubbles grin grin which is Putin’s master struck , Russia wheat harvest is the highest they’ve recorded for a very long time .

China and India are ready to buy . Inflation are going high in Europe and the USA and you’re asking me to wait for Russia economy to fall . The reaction you wished for Russia will happen in Europe when winter comes no food , high cost of gas and fuel etc for a war I’m not involved in directly will prompt protest in Europe.

grin India is making inquiry to buy Western oil companies abandoned in Russia which is a win win for Russia . The west thinks India will forgo her 1.2 billion population to please them . See eh it’s a long ride for the west . Russia don’t need to rush winter will fight their major fight just like it did in history.

Wether you like it or not Ukraine has lost junks of land to Russia which your dumb brain cannot comprehend even if you’re seeing it clearly .
Mariupol is gone true or false ?

Putin never called this a war is to denazify Ukrainian army . Putin never said he wants to take over Ukraine . If Russia had gone to a full scale war they would have bomb the Azov steal or fire nukes in kyviv you’re brains needs recoiling you’ve been brainwashed to ground zero.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Topshow2010(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
Tyrant Putin really felled into the traps of the west , it's more difficult for Russia to attack the capital with the presence of many powerbloc .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by dammysholove(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
A welcome development cool

To hell with whoever is against "peace".

Westerners/NATO don't love peace
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by baralatie(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=naijaman2225 post=112982373][/quote]
Who will wave the goodbye?
Whoever does that will go bye bye
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by whitebeard(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=naijaman2225 post=112983222][/quote]ok
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Toktee(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
chopnaira:

If it doesnt favour Putin, putin arse lickers shout propaganda.
they denied this same report here..
Putin fans are brainless.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Toktee(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
tonididdy:

The way you have being wanking with my monicker all day long!
The deed has being done....mauripol is a goal.

YOU WISH...
A Ukrainian commanders still inside the Azovstal plant vows that the "fight continues"

While hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers have left the Azovstal plant this week, there are likely still hundreds inside the besieged complex on the edge of Mariupol — and they appear to include some senior commanders.

One of them is Maj. Bohdan Krotevych, chief of staff of the Azov Regiment. Over the past few days, he has posted on his social media accounts frequently, talking about military tactics and the fight ahead for Ukraine, but not about what might happen to him.

In a post Wednesday, he suggested that he would not be surrendering, saying that "the fight continues."

Russia's defense ministry said over 1,700 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered at the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol since May 16. Meanwhile, a Ukrainian military official said the evacuation of the plant continues, and he believes Russia will uphold its word to treat soldiers according to international law. The International Committee of the Red Cross said it has registered hundreds of Ukrainian prisoners of war who have left the plant.

In one Instagram post, Krotevych told his fellow fighters: "The war is not over, the full-scale war has just begun. You will have to become commanders and take control, or run away and then you will suffer even greater losses."
Krotevych said that "Russia, like the United States, was accustomed to fighting against much weaker countries, and every problem was solved by massive artillery shelling or air raids. We are weaker in military potential, but the self-confidence of the enemy is our trump card."

Another one of the Azov Regiment officers still in the steel plant issued a short video statement Thursday evening.

Sviatoslav Palamar, Azov’s deputy commander, said: "My command and I are on the territory of the Azovstal plant. An operation is underway. I will not give any details. I’m grateful to the whole world and to Ukraine for support. I will be seeing you!"

Palamar provided no further indication of what the operation might be.

Some Russian politicians have proposed that Azov commanders be tried as war criminals if they are detained. Russian state media frequently refers to them as "neo-Nazis" and militant nationalists.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by ken6488(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
chessguru:
Russia will fail !
na imperism will fall
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Merisbankie(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2022
Igbofam:

He lost the moment you typed lost instead of lose.
Putin bots are allergic to good English
is that your Point lmao
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Merisbankie(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2022
goodheart01:

1) Not being able to over run Russia in 3 months instead of the 2wks they boasted about

2) Losing their flagship war vessel

3) Losing important generals

4) Finland and Sweden getting ready to join NATO. New NATO neighbors at Putin’s border... Lol

5) Re-opening of the embassies of these western countries, meaning no fucck is being given

Russia is overrated so relax
since the beginning of this war you focused on Russia loses as if Ukraine didn't lose anything
lmao
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Merisbankie(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2022
Dawn91:

Go and find food to eat... See your neck like electric pole. You are not feeding well yet you are all over Nairaland shouting Putin this Russia that... You can't even afford to eat is it Russia you love so much you can afford to go to? grin

Poor man grin
how did you know the size of my neck
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by darediamond(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2022
Amayabor1:

Na every time una dey shout Western propaganda. Do you think if Russia had taken over Kyiv, all these Western countries would have return to their embassies?

Overated Russian military couldn't take over Kyiv. Now the western embassies are opening again. You are crying propaganda.

Russia is using Kid Gloves against Ukraine not All Out War like those War Mongers in Washington and London likes to do against weaker Nations.

If it were not for that, even with USA and NATO backing, directly or indirectly, UKRAINIANS and Ukraine itself would have be Subdued in a jiffy.

Why does Russia open passages for non-combat Ukrainians to leave before they start there shelling unlike the style USA and Britain to apply?

See, no gainsaying here, USA and NATO can not stand Russia face to Face in an ALL OUT WAR If they both can, PUTIN WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE GUT TO INVADE UKRAIN while all USA and NATO can do is to fight back in disguise. Is that not cowadise?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 1:24am On May 20, 2022
Merisbankie:

since the beginning of this war you focused on Russia loses as if Ukraine didn't lose anything
lmao

U wanna know why?? Imagine it this way, if u have a younger brother at just 10yrs old who staged a good fight with u, despite u beat him up to tears, u lost that fight. Ukraine’s loses are expected because they are no where a match with Russia, Infact the whole world expected them to submit under 72hrs of onslaught. But Russia’s loses are alarming because no one expected them to suffer the brunt for almost 3 months now, while Ukraine is still fighting back. Pls give it to Ukraine. They’re the MVP
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by goodheart01: 1:28am On May 20, 2022
darediamond:

Russia is using Kid Gloves against Ukraine not All Out War like those War Mongers in Washington and London likes to do against weaker Nations.

If it were not for that, even with USA and NATO backing, directly or indirectly, UKRAINIANS and Ukraine itself would have be Subdued in a jiffy.

Why does Russia open passages for non-combat Ukrainians to leave before they start there shelling unlike the style USA and Britain to apply?

See, no gainsaying here, USA and NATO can not stand Russia face to Face in an ALL OUT WAR If they both can, PUTIN WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE GUT TO INVADE UKRAIN while all USA and NATO can do is to fight back in disguise. Is that not cowadise?

Same way the US used kid gloves in Afghanistan. If they had wanted to annihilate them, it wouldn’t take the US a week to do the job with weapons of mass destruction. Moreover this is a war for Russia wether u accept it or not. No one loses generals and an important war ship by just using kid gloves as u called it. No one threatens to use nuclear weapons for just an ordinary invasion as u also see it. Putin is at war with Ukraine
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by darediamond(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s been three months since the military operation started. Including the western sanctions nothing has happened to Russia‘s economy , you can’t phantom the fact that your western analysis which proscribed Russian economy to be in ruins is backfiring you’re asking me to wait for the next three months .

How will Russia economy fall when Europe can’t do without them ? Eu countries have started complying to pay in rubbles grin grin which is Putin’s master struck , Russia wheat harvest is the highest they’ve recorded for a very long time .

China and India are ready to buy . Inflation are going high in Europe and the USA and you’re asking me to wait for Russia economy to fall . The reaction you wished for Russia will happen in Europe when winter comes no food , high cost of gas and fuel etc for a war I’m not involved in directly will prompt protest in Europe.

grin India is making inquiry to buy Western oil companies abandoned in Russia which is a win win for Russia . The west thinks India will forgo her 1.2 billion population to please them . See eh it’s a long ride for the west . Russia don’t need to rush winter will fight their major fight just like it did in history.

Wether you like it or not Ukraine has lost junks of land to Russia which your dumb brain cannot comprehend even if you’re seeing it clearly .

Putin never called this a war is to denazify Ukrainian army . Putin never said he wants to take over Ukraine . If Russia had gone to a full scale war they would have bomb the Azov steal or fire nukes in kyviv you’re brains needs recoiling you’ve been brainwashed to ground zero.
The recent announcement by Britain Prime Minister says it all that Western European countries are the real LOSSERs in this WAR not Russia.

The P. M just Burst the kasala to UK citizens that prices of gas and other utilities is set to start rising speedily and that PEOPLE SHOULD START BEING SELF DEPENDENT THAT GOVERNMENT DO NOT HAVE JOBS NOR MONEY TO EVERYONE AGAIN!! That was last week news in UK!!

A relative of mine lives there so I know what I am saying.

Now Winter never come ooo.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by investigator007: 6:05am On May 20, 2022
Is this supposed to be good or bad news?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Amayabor1: 6:11am On May 20, 2022
darediamond:

Let me respond to your last paragraph.

The only reason Putin invaded Ukraine was because Ukraine is not in NATO. And Biden made it clear even before the invasion that NATO will not get involved in the war because Ukraine is not a member of Nato. But NATO made sure they patrolled the airspace of NATO members in the region with Nuclear capable B-52 bombers when the invasion started. It is the major reason Sweden and Finland want to join Nato because they found out that the only way NATO can come to your defense is if you are a member of Nato. That is NATO rule. As a country, you can hold military drills with NATO, but if war starts, NATO can't be involved if you are not their member. The best they can do for you is to assist you with weapons.

Poland is a NATO member. most of the western weapons to Ukraine come in through Poland. Let Russia attack Poland if it has 2 heads!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Amayabor1: 7:30am On May 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

Let me show you how foolish you are again.

You: inflation going up in US and Europe. Russia economy is doing fine. Bla bla bla.

Me: Ozuor, if you want to know how Russia economy is doing, it is not from Putin. Read what their CBN governor said. Listen to economic analysts. I don't want you to listen to Western economic analysts. Listen to Russian economic analysts muturu.

You: Putin never called this a war to denazify Ukrainian army.

Me: mumu. Who said Putin called it a war to denazify Ukranian army. Putin said he wanted to Denazify Ukraine. Read what he said below, fool. On the 24 Feb, Putin gave a televised speech to the nation on the reason why Russia is invading Ukraine. Read his words verbatim below.

The funny thing about dimwit like you is that no matter the evidence given to you, you will always shout Western propaganda. But all you just foolishly spewed here are Russian propaganda.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by tonididdy(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2022
Toktee:

YOU WISH...
A Ukrainian commanders still inside the Azovstal plant vows that the "fight continues"

While hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers have left the Azovstal plant this week, there are likely still hundreds inside the besieged complex on the edge of Mariupol — and they appear to include some senior commanders.

One of them is Maj. Bohdan Krotevych, chief of staff of the Azov Regiment. Over the past few days, he has posted on his social media accounts frequently, talking about military tactics and the fight ahead for Ukraine, but not about what might happen to him.

In a post Wednesday, he suggested that he would not be surrendering, saying that "the fight continues."

Russia's defense ministry said over 1,700 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered at the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol since May 16. Meanwhile, a Ukrainian military official said the evacuation of the plant continues, and he believes Russia will uphold its word to treat soldiers according to international law. The International Committee of the Red Cross said it has registered hundreds of Ukrainian prisoners of war who have left the plant.

In one Instagram post, Krotevych told his fellow fighters: "The war is not over, the full-scale war has just begun. You will have to become commanders and take control, or run away and then you will suffer even greater losses."
Krotevych said that "Russia, like the United States, was accustomed to fighting against much weaker countries, and every problem was solved by massive artillery shelling or air raids. We are weaker in military potential, but the self-confidence of the enemy is our trump card."

Another one of the Azov Regiment officers still in the steel plant issued a short video statement Thursday evening.

Sviatoslav Palamar, Azov’s deputy commander, said: "My command and I are on the territory of the Azovstal plant. An operation is underway. I will not give any details. I’m grateful to the whole world and to Ukraine for support. I will be seeing you!"

Palamar provided no further indication of what the operation might be.

Some Russian politicians have proposed that Azov commanders be tried as war criminals if they are detained. Russian state media frequently refers to them as "neo-Nazis" and militant nationalists.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by 1878gabb: 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Putin have them assurance
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by anonymous1759(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
Amayabor1:

Let me show you how foolish you are again.

You: inflation going up in US and Europe. Russia economy is doing fine. Bla bla bla.

Me: Ozuor, if you want to know how Russia economy is doing, it is not from Putin. Read what their CBN governor said. Listen to economic analysts. I don't want you to listen to Western economic analysts. Listen to Russian economic analysts muturu.

You: Putin never called this a war to denazify Ukrainian army.

Me: mumu. Who said Putin called it a war to denazify Ukranian army. Putin said he wanted to Denazify Ukraine. Read what he said below, fool. On the 24 Feb, Putin gave a televised speech to the nation on the reason why Russia is invading Ukraine. Read his words verbatim below.

The funny thing about dimwit like you is that no matter the evidence given to you, you will always shout Western propaganda. But all you just foolishly spewed here are Russian propaganda.

Your foolishness is out of this world . Rubble is gaining momentum, Russia is making more profit from oil.
When the war started when Ruble lost It’s value foools like you said before the three months naira will have more value than rubble now things have changed you’re twisting your disjointed brain saying you’re looking at analysis you didn’t care to listen to analysis when the ruble first lost her value .

You’re not looking at any analysis you’re just hoping the sanctions hit Russia which is not happening you’re dumbfounded. You didn’t care to read where western media are accusing Russia of extending the war because they’re gaining massively from It?

Like I said before I’ll say it again as long as China and India with other nations still patronize Russia her economy will be stable . The war is fought in Ukraine not Russia . Commercial activities still go on in Russia unlike Ukraine where they can’t even export her wheat. They’re hoping the USA to help them . No matter how the truth is presented to you , your mind has been made up to love lies. Have not seen a country’s currency doing better when he’s been sanctioned that’s the height of irony . grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by anonymous1759(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2022
darediamond:

The recent announcement by Britain Prime Minister says it all that Western European countries are the real LOSSERs in this WAR not Russia.

The P. M just Burst the kasala to UK citizens that prices of gas and other utilities is set to start rising speedily and that PEOPLE SHOULD START BEING SELF DEPENDENT THAT GOVERNMENT DO NOT HAVE JOBS NOR MONEY TO EVERYONE AGAIN!! That was last week news in UK!!

A relative of mine lives there so I know what I am saying.

Now Winter never come ooo.

Don’t mind these shallow minded people they’re not exposed most of them just depend on news they hear no first hand information or balanced sources of information.

Just like you clearly stated that your relatives lives in Europe . The information you get from him is not censored . I’m sure there’s nothing you’ll hear on Western media that will make you believe because you’ve someone experiencing it .

When people calm Russia Is shit hole I just laugh.
Russians , China and Americans are living the same standard from the friends I’ve had in these countries they’re not poor like the media portray them to be. Even Iranians that are on sanction have higher standard of living to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Merisbankie(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
goodheart01:

U wanna know why?? Imagine it this way, if u have a younger brother at just 10yrs old who staged a good fight with u, despite u beat him up to tears, u lost that fight. Ukraine’s loses are expected because they are no where a match with Russia, Infact the whole world expected them to submit under 72hrs of onslaught. But Russia’s loses are alarming because no one expected them to suffer the brunt for almost 3 months now, while Ukraine is still fighting back. Pls give it to Ukraine. They’re the MVP
look what you said
you know Russia should have taken down Ukraine since if not for the help of 30 countries disguised a NATO
that is what zelensky rely on
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Amayabor1: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

Your foolishness is out of this world . Rubble is gaining momentum, Russia is making more profit from oil.
When the war started when Ruble lost It’s value foools like you said before the three months naira will have more value than rubble now things have changed you’re twisting your disjointed brain saying you’re looking at analysis you didn’t care to listen to analysis when the ruble first lost her value .

You’re not looking at any analysis you’re just hoping the sanctions hit Russia which is not happening you’re dumbfounded. You didn’t care to read where western media are accusing Russia of extending the war because they’re gaining massively from It?

Like I said before I’ll say it again as long as China and India with other nations still patronize Russia her economy will be stable . The war is fought in Ukraine not Russia . Commercial activities still go on in Russia unlike Ukraine where they can’t even export her wheat. They’re hoping the USA to help them . No matter how the truth is presented to you , your mind has been made up to love lies. Have not seen a country’s currency doing better when he’s been sanctioned that’s the height of irony . grin

Mumu, I thought you said Putin never said he wants to denazify Ukraine. I presented fact to you, you quitely didn't talk about it again. Zombie! grin

Russia's economy is booming? Lol. Dimwit! Do you know how many companies that have left Russia since the invasion? You wouldn't know because everything is propaganda to your dull brain! grin

China and India keeps buying Russia gas bla bla bla. If 20 people used to buy your product and 10 stopped buying from you, leaving only 10 people to buy from you, you think that will not affect the revenue you get from selling that product? Zombie.

I thought Putin was making mouth that there will be consequences if Sweden and Finland enters NATO? Now, he has seen that nothing he can do to stop Sweden and Finland from entering NATO. Sweden and Finland will enter NATO, NATO will expand more Eastward and you and Putin will wail and wail till thy Kingdom come! grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Themandator: 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Zooposki:

They don’t want Kyiv. They only want the cities in South Ukraine to prevent Israel from citing their new Heavenly Jerusalem there. Only mad countries will want Israel as a neighbor.

Provide link to this tour Isreal mix in this equation
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by ocelot2006(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2022
FrancisDiote:

There will be trouble if they strike Kyiv and kill an American. How else do you explain somebody going to a war zone to do business of not looking for trouble

As far as the Russians are concerned, the whole of Ukraine is an active conflict zone. Go there at your own peril. So far a number of Americans were injured fighting on the Ukrainian side, yet the heaven hasn't fallen.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2022
ocelot2006:

As far as the Russians are concerned, the whole of Ukraine is an active conflict zone. Go there at your own peril. So far a number of Americans were injured fighting on the Ukrainian side, yet the heaven hasn't fallen.
A British citizen was also arrested as a POW and nothing happened the reason is because they were there on their own. Don't compare it to this case. You can tell Russia to strike the US EMBASSY and see the outcome
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure by Femiwilli: 4:50am On May 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit / "Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.