Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Male Trying To Raise Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Trying To Raise Money (190 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Male Trying To Raise Money by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2022
I have written this post countless times and deleted it. i have tried to think of the best title i could give the thread. The simplest i could think of is @trying to raise money"
Nairalanders i need your help to raise some funds. I believe its best to call it a crowd funding.

i have been on nairaland for over 6 years and i have seen members breakthrough tough phases in life. I am looking to raise money from kindhearted Nigerians. I am looking to raise money to buy a laptop and also raise money to start a poultry since December is coming. If all my plans work as accordingly, i intend to give back to this community.

in order to keep this thread alive, if you have your own needs or favour to ask, feel free to post.

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Activate Your Spiritual Life? / What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.