Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Good Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Woman (198 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Woman by RealityKings: 11:40pm On May 22, 2022
Among the most amazing and beautiful things nature has gifted the earth is love, beauty and caring for others. Women tends to embody this gift. This of course leads me to believe, women are a gift from God.

Women are so committed to seeing their spouse grow. Women are so faithful and caring that they don't give men problems and will not cheat. Women likes to see their men as their own leader in the house and they dont question his instruction or guidance.

Women are indeed priceless and irreplaceable

Re: The Good Woman by Emma2Seconds: 11:48pm On May 22, 2022
For your archaic thought abii

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / ,, / Wat Ar Dose Superstitutions U Were Told As A Child Dat Were COLD ZOBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.