Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy (10608 Views)

Niger Abduction: 11 Students Released By Gunmen As Gov. Bello Condemns Attack / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by OmenkaWifey(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Unbelievable, when did Omenka marry and didn't invite us to the wedding? grin

Comrades, I hope this union will not cause huge vawulence
no it won't grin
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by od501: 8:28am On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Soludo is deceiving himself opting for silly photographs with the leader of the terror organisation. The only thing that could result from such approach is a terror group feeling emboldened to carry out more insidious attacks.

If you have such an enemy, you use lethal force to crush them in totality. I'm sure the party now recognizes that only a Wike-Template can tame the rampaging beasts.

So... you are not smarter than Soludo? Do you have the kind of intel he has? Who are you to tell who is a terrorist and who is not? You read those poo on the pages of your yeye government controlled newspapers and come here to say who is a terrorist and who is not.

If you want to see terrorists, go to the North.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Jesona(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2022
All these people blaming Soludo for visiting MNK are senseless and lacks objectivity... If you guys think you know better what to do; why haven't you contested election and win to implement your all, 'one fix it all' solution in your own space; at least we have insecurities in every part of Nigeria today... Very lousy lots making noise all over social media.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Okarakwu: 8:41am On May 19, 2022
I think they should start by profiling any ebonyi person in Anambra, that's the first step to get a grip on this madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Zeezenho: 8:56am On May 19, 2022
Yoruba propaganda don land.. the APGA person no get name? APGA said my foot.

Soludo is high informed he took the best decision necessary to preserve peace in his state he know all afonja need is the shedding of igbos blood.

We know the UGM are zoo government officials.ipob have said time without number that ipob is different from UGM.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by bluefilm: 9:22am On May 19, 2022
I support APGA on this.

These unknown gun men are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Iliya1520: 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Do you want him to address ipob as a terrorist after hug with their monster? I know say laslas true will uncover, you now call ipob terrorist by yourselves after you denied when we called them before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by izac82: 10:02am On May 19, 2022
Okarakwu:
I think they should start by profiling any ebonyi person in Anambra, that's the first step to get a grip on this madness.
The problem with you guys is how you lie to yourself and strongly believe in such lies. It is no more DSS nor Fulani herdsmen, it is now Ebonyi.
When you are ready to tackle insecurity in your state, you will do it without blaming others. Too much sense na im dey kill una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by LordOfTheGame: 10:32am On May 19, 2022
Yes that's some Igbo English speaking idiots doing what they're good at; speaking jargons. The best bet for Soludo is to work with locals and know exactly who is causing the issues in the state but I bet his findings will shock him. The purveyors of insecurity in the state are the fulani terrorists in uniforms.
Watch their Modus Operandi, attacking communities in the dead of the night. Killing people indiscriminately and setting houses and businesses ablaze.
Now they've upped their games to writing letters to communities and informing them of attacks to come but my English speaking brainwashed Igbo people are supporting them with the hope of a One Nigeria.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by egoldman(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

FG adesina masquerading as APGA

WE KNOW YOU
MY PEOPLE ONE QUESTION PLEASE

HOW COME A MINSTER THAT IS EARNING 54 MILLION IN FOUR YEARS CAN BUY 100 MILLION PIECE FOR PAPER ABEG?

Ask Buhari and EFCC.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Golan007: 10:54am On May 19, 2022
Zeezenho:
Yoruba propaganda don land.. the APGA person no get name? APGA said my foot.

Soludo is high informed he took the best decision necessary to preserve peace in his state he know all afonja need is the shedding of igbos blood.

We know the UGM are zoo government officials.ipob have said time without number that ipob is different from UGM.

Planning to gun him down right?
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by hammer567: 11:12am On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Soludo is deceiving himself opting for silly photographs with the leader of the terror organisation. The only thing that could result from such approach is a terror group feeling emboldened to carry out more insidious attacks.

If you have such an enemy, you use lethal force to crush them in totality. I'm sure the party now recognizes that only a Wike-Template can tame the rampaging beasts.

Golan007:

Planning to gun him down right?

SHAMELESS THREAD PUSHER, SEE HOW EMPTY AND DESERTED THE PLACE IS.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WEN AN AFONJA HIJACK ISSUE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SW REGION.

ISSUE THAT DOES NOT AND SHOULD NOT CONCERN A YORUBA MAN.

ISSUE THAT THE EAST HOLD DEAR TO SPIRIT.

U THINK SOLUDO WILL ENJOY KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE?

Y NOT ADVISE SANWO TO KILL YORUBAS?
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Okarakwu: 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
Mr go and sit down, if to type nonsense dey hungry you find someone else and quote.
izac82:

The problem with you guys is how you lie to yourself and strongly believe in such lies. It is no more DSS nor Fulani herdsmen, it is now Ebonyi.
When you are ready to tackle insecurity in your state, you will do it without blaming others. Too much sense na im dey kill una.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by HeroicMeastro: 2:08pm On May 19, 2022
Ctorch:
Treat these Gunmen as terrorists, Show them no Mercy, APGA tells Soludo

https://punchng.com/treat-gunmen-as-terrorists-apga-tells-anambra-govt/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1VwSApiQtb0i44H4-sEHkZQeMwPQ9qPnKWLBjMLsX0PDlSysxoo8au3U0#Echobox=1652898945

Where are the IPOB terrorist sympathisers here?
Bloody hypocrites!!
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by coinhippo(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2022
omenka:

I totally support you. Ipob must be crushed like a dangerous terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Igbojew: 5:48pm On May 19, 2022
omenka:

Hahahaha I know it's a matter of time before you and your kind start insulting Prof Charles Soludo you people were praising earlier for threatening to deal with UGM you people love to call IPOB but since he did not do what you people wanted you have started insulting him hahaha...I am that Igbojew
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Igbojew: 5:51pm On May 19, 2022
Now I know truly that DSS hand are in all this killing in South East which they accused IPOB or UGM.Is it not strange how UGM listed Nine local government to attack in Anambra state,why will UGM attack local government in Anambra state when they did not do anything to them? Who is deceiving who?....I am that Igbojew
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2022
He should give them the Wike treatment..

Make the male population reduce for east small..
Any girl that his boyfriend is an UGM/IPOB/ESN terrorists.. should let us know when he dies so that we can fuckkk and add her to our number of sluts..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG / Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.