Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination (43358 Views)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by emmy4real94(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Aforxzy(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2022
Our law enforcement agents need to stop jumping into people's cars. It's very wrong and annoying. Very little thing they enter your car. Nonsense.

Madam officer next time don't jump into anybody's car anyhow again..

Oga, the driver you also have a case now with them..
The both of you are wrong sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Nigerialabalaba: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
In saner climes, the driver will serve prison time for this act
na u dey less of or without sanity wey make ur own clime dey less sane. shiorr
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by letsfarmnigeria: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
In a sane clime police don't jump into people car

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
cheesy
chrisxxx:
Myndd44 please do the needful. Lalasticlalala please treat this as urgent as snake Post. They are similar. Police and snake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by dakcan: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
this is funny sha
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Tutor72m: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
naija is a huge comedy zone
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Nasige(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2022
so who come arrest who now
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by stacyadams: 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

In Same climes,police will not jump into ur vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by peterdrock001(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... May be she has been singing the trending Christian song in her church and God decided to hear her prayers.

"Carry me dey go, Baba carry me dey go my husband house"

God decided to use the driver to carry her to her husband house

I'm proud of the driver cool

You funny die
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by letsfarmnigeria: 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Aforxzy:
Our law enforcement agents need to stop jumping into people's cars. It's very wrong and annoying. Very little thing they enter your car. Nonsense.

Madam officer next time dont jump into anybody's car anyhow again..

Oga, the driver you also have a case now with them..
The both of you are wrong sha.

Am sure he recorded this to prove a point that the woman wanted to extort him
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Abfinest007(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2022
Good I love this
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by SmartPolician: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
Russi:
Unfortunately, most drivers experience victimisation and extortion from police officers who have mo legal authority to act as traffic wardens. I have seen this happen many many times. The driver will just say please don't try to enter my car illegally or you'll follow me home! cry

The police officer told us what she wants us to hear, but she wouldn't mention how she asked for a bribe and the guy turned down her request. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Kingcalls: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

In saner climes, police don't enter cars they pull over to carry them to station

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by otomatic(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

In saner climes, police will not jump into people's vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
Ajibo comedy in the past had just taken place! grin
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Abuventure: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Nigerian police woman?!

As a police woman, we must get to thr root of this matter.
This nonsense has to stop
you and who?
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Mooh247: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
grin

In this days of unknown gunmen... Police woman shout make them no slice her vagina

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Adesina18111(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2022
Na skit joor grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by zolajpower: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Her voice sells her out as bini woman. .. Investigation can continue from there. I don't play my part, someone else can take it up from there grin grin grin

Or most likely Esan woman grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by egbedox: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
MightyHand:
"Bush meat don catch the Hunter"
You can't separate Nigeria Police and Extortion
tongue tongue
And what makes you think this was an extortion? Unless the true story is revealed what other police you know do should not be your basis for judging the case of another police officer especially this one in distress
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by bluefilm: 9:05am On May 19, 2022
Hahahaha

The unknown man is driving her to an unknown place where she will meet with unknown gun men who might do unknown things to her.
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Streetmovement(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahaha

Bushmeat don lead hunter astray grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by almarthins(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

Tell what is sane in Nigeria?
Everybody is crazy
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Nigerian police woman?!

As a police woman, we must get to thr root of this matter.
This nonsense has to stop
Pls epp us investigate n give us update
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by NEWSCENTER: 9:06am On May 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination by OBALOLA55(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
Oesophagus99:
grin grin grin What a thrill!!

I've never heard a uniform person being used for rituals before now...

Or maybe i earnestly hoped she'd be used or rituals or rape or both grin
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In The History Of Nigeria / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.