Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Online Shopping Gone Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Online Shopping Gone Wrong (378 Views)

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Marriage Gone Wrong / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping Gone Wrong by Bedazzled1234(f): 8:33am On May 19, 2022
I brought a shoe rack online, the online picture of the shoe rack looked like it was made of metals and strong but when I unwrapped the package I discovered that it was made of ordinary plastic and it was not strong enough to hold my shoes.
It kept falling like the wall of Jericho.

I wanted to throw it away but an idea came to my mind.

I divided the shoe rack into 3 parts. One part of the shoe rack was held in a shelf, the other parts were mounted on a cupboard.
My shoes have not been falling off again.
Hence, I had value for my money grin .

You really need creative ideas for your home, you don't have to keep creating plastic wastes and so on.

I'm really enjoying my "new" shoe rack now.
For more ideas, check out my YouTube channel on my profile and subscribe for more amazing ideas.

1 Like

Re: Online Shopping Gone Wrong by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2022
I prefer to shop physically, there I get to see what I'm buying properly.
Digital pix can make an item larger or smaller in size.
Watch this shopping videos for great ideas for shopping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNvHUTa5Mo

(1) (Reply)

End Times Thread: Angel Gabriel Trumpet Edition / Godier Jonathan From Gwagwalada Is Missing / Does It Mean People Who Shares Same Surname Are Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.