Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Become A Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become A Redpill (343 Views)

Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Redpill by jehoha696(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2022
Certain times i read you guys comment,on how you treat ladies,am.sorry to say i think majority of the female gender loves a hardened guy, a guy who will not oly dominate on the sofa but all around them,a guy who will shout,scream,never take nonsense always dominating, for real they never like a guy who will pamper them,understand them,respect them nor consider them,they prefer a guy who they will always "fearfully respect"..., A guy who's always ready to dump there arse,who doesnt care much about them....
I really what to be that very guy,with all the loving, caring,understanding & " acting like mumu" just to please them,what have i gotten other than heart break,been taken for granted,imagine my "GF" shouting at me in a public setting,imagine calling me fool,senseless nd down grading me cuz i ran errand for her,imagine calling me names,"i don chop insult" tire...,any little mistake or misyarn insult & shouting comes to play,IS IT NOW A CRIME TO OVER LOVE A LADY,AM NOT USED TO SHOUTING NOR PUTTIN FEAR ON LADIES,i might be hard outwardly,i might be rugged,i might appear bad, but for real i dont want to act those on my lady,BUT RIGHT NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....CAN SUMONE GUIDE ME ON HOW TO KILL MY "MUMU BUTTON"

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Redpill by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2022
First of all, you cant become a red pill, you can only become a redpiller

Second of all, I know nothing about red pill and redpillers

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Redpill by elipheleh(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2022
Search this forum for the "ubunja"

Ubunja is a guy that teaches red pill.

But take note that redpill does not encourage you to hate women or suffer women.

It only teaches you to love your self above women, know women shits, recognize their antics and manipulation of men, defend yourself against their manipulations, and make them obey you and treat their fuckups 24/7.

Redpill will make you have self value and recognize your self worth. You will instantly become better when dealing with humans.

Redpill will make you more bussiness and self oriented

19 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Get Past The Pain Of Heart Break / Where Did We Get It Wrong As A Society? / 99 Days To Go Guys, Get Ready (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.