Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit (68811 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2022
humberjade:

Well IMO, the director of that movie is guilty of 95% of all that went wrong with Blood Sisters.

Precisely... He takes the cake.

The actor or actress can't be in control of everything while in front of the camera.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by ufotunang: 11:54am On May 20, 2022
Dirty Nyash
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by enonche85(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise right dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow too qit my 2 full eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.

overreacting in what way?...Nancy was fantastic in that role.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by enonche85(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Nancy is officially my Nollywood crush!...See waist abeg!!!... grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have gotten a response..get a grip of your life and stop seeking displaying your babyish attitude on a faceless forum.. wink

My last response to you...

Don't mistake me for slow witted people who place you on whatever imaginary pedestal you presume to occupy on this forum.

Now, feel free to ignore me forthwith. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by AprokoGirl: 11:58am On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise right dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow too qit my 2 full eyes.

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by VEHINTOLAR: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Mtchew rubbish !
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by soulfood(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Thank God he acknowledges that he is false. So no need to worry.
Mikolo70:

You no dey ever see better things....
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by humberjade: 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Precisely... He takes the cake.

The actor or actress can't be in control of everything while in front of the camera.

They became overzealous due to the fact that they knew they were going to be in the global eyes through Netflix. Except for the seasoned actors who remained level headed, others were overdoing it. Especially that assassin. grin

It was entirely the work of the director to calm those guys down and gauge appropriately their delivery of lines and roles.

But kudos to them sha, they definitely put in their all into it (albeit too much), they will get better with time.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Freemasonry: 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
Wait ooo OP!
Na Zubby call you for phone tell you say him dey shocked, abi na you just assume rush come create thread.

Your thread is the definition of presumptuous.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
humberjade:

They became overzealous due to the fact that they knew they were going to be in the global eyes through Netflix. Except for the seasoned actors who remained level headed, others were overdoing it. Especially that assassin. grin

It was entirely the work of the director to calm those guys down and gauge appropriately their delivery of lines and roles.

But kudos to them sha, they definitely put in their all into it (albeit too much), they will get better with time.

Very true... Great observation.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by nurudeen181(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nancy getting pregnant for Zubby Micheal, I see her becoming a baby mama for him cos he's (Zubby) isn't ready for marriage.

This I have seen.
Boss. you dey. i bin tink say you don move
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by NoGirlfriend: 12:21pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
That's sexual harasment. The Bible confirmed it. List of the eyes.
dem don change am from "lust" to "list"?
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
Fake accent.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Psady(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise to dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow with my 2 eyes.

Modified- Go and read about Method acting. A good actor should act and it feels like you were just going about your normal life. Oblivious of the camera and crew. She was almost like she dey do stage play or skit.

If u know her as a person,Acting or stage performance apart, u will still say she's faking it. Some of us live that way, free her it's her way of life.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by MrUchenna1(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
WAS HE BLIND BEFORE NOW?
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Goldbw122(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
From my own point of view, he didn't look.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2022
Wasted generation.
A people sold to carnal pleasures and all the follies they bring.
A nation that hails depraved sexmaniacs and demoniacs as celebrities.
A people who celebrate lust of the flesh as a way of life.
A nation whose god is money and all it can buy.
A degenerate nation decaying away and rejoicing about it.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Psady(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh pls shh..say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink
That's not cool,very immature and rude, last I checked he/she didn't insult you.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by emmanuelbrown26: 12:53pm On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
Everytime I see your moniker, senselessness follows.

I doubt you have a respectable mother, or you can say this about women in front of her.

She will break your useless teeth.
When a child start insulting elders, it shows that their has never being elders in his or her lineage
D gods are wise
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
priceactionx:
scripted from the camera angle. and snake man brought it to FP? yu no get work.. Its been long i read something meaningful on FP.
That guy na pervert... Any sexy pics and immoral topic na him dey push am to FP
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by FashionMarket: 2:38pm On May 20, 2022
Bloggers will create news out of nothing
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by definitelyME(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Block on fire so now I take precautions
mask on Michael miers, am on his azz he finna be mad, he gon beat her azz.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

When a child start insulting elders, it shows that their has never being elders in his or her lineage
D gods are wise
When a man always insult women, it shows that he doesn’t have a mother worthy of respect. If you respect your mother, you won’t be talking about the dirty thing that comes out of woman’s body. Did it not come out of your moms body too? Was she dirty?

You are very asinine with your foolish parables. If I were your mother, I will ashamed of having a son like you.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by jeff1993: 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise to dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow with my 2 eyes.

Modified- Go and read about Method acting. A good actor should act and it feels like you were just going about your normal life. Oblivious of the camera and crew. She was almost like she dey do stage play or skit.

.... I thought u was the only one that noticed it .... Sometimes I wonder how Americans do it!!!.... When they act e go be like say na real life scene u dey watch!!
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Grandkay21(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
They are pal since won't argue that zubby have cut his own share

Nancy na bae
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by emmanuelbrown26: 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
When a man always insult women, it shows that he doesn’t have a mother worthy of respect. If you respect your mother, you won’t be talking about the dirty thing that comes out of woman’s body. Did it not come out of your moms body too? Was she dirty?

You are very asinine with your foolish parables. If I were your mother, I will ashamed of having a son like you.

U started d godamn shit.
If a woman decides to make the soup watery, the husband will learn to dent the Garri before dipping it into the soup.
D gods are wise
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by HRMK: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
NANCY ISIME WAS EXPECTING THAT NOW!ITS NO BIG DEAL!!
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by slimmax: 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

The food in those hips are more than him, na Oga at the Toppest Tops dey pay for am!

Every parts of a woman's body is enchantment.
The camel toe for this kpekus na be here o, see food
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
mask on Michael miers, am on his azz he finna be mad, he gon beat her azz.
0block
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Wwwq: 7:07pm On May 20, 2022
Well hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.