Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit (69085 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by GanjDrey(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
I no understand, na your yarnsh he wan look before grin looking is free jare
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Gbeng30(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On May 20, 2022
Rubbish news.
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by lebete3000: 5:37am On May 21, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise to dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow with my 2 eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.

Modified- Go and read about Method acting. A good actor should act and it feels like you were just going about your normal life. Oblivious of the camera and crew. She was almost like she dey do stage play or skit.

Shut your mouth, she tried in that movie!
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by Ishilove: 11:17am On May 21, 2022
soulfood:
If you are a lady and you think it wise to dress anyhow in public, I owe you no apology or shyness. I will look anyhow with my 2 eyes.

To Nancy, you were overacting in your role as Kemi in blood sisters. Too fake.

Modified- Go and read about Method acting. A good actor should act and it feels like you were just going about your normal life. Oblivious of the camera and crew. She was almost like she dey do stage play or skit.

Hugo Weaving and Willem Defoe are two of the best method actors I know
Re: Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit by paix(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2022
He doesn't need to steal any glance, the hips were there already on a public display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.